ImageImageImageImageImage

The People's Elbow...

Moderators: Kilroy, TyCobb, Danny Darko

realfung
Assistant Coach
And1: 44

Re: The People's Elbow... 

Post#21 » by realfung » Fri May 8, 2009 10:05 am

You Lakers fans, see what Fisher really is and how Kobe can look like when he is scared?
DubaLakers
Banned User
And1: 1

Post#22 » by DubaLakers » Fri May 8, 2009 2:38 pm

realfung wrote:You Lakers fans, see what Fisher really is and how Kobe can look like when he is scared?

Are you really that shallow fakefung? Scola was setting dirty picks all game, the players more than once warned him, he continued to do it, the Lakers weren't showing intensity, D Fish knows the play he lit him up, D Fish got his moneys worth I loved it, winner winner chicken dinner.
TonyMontana
RealGM
And1: 398

Post#23 » by TonyMontana » Fri May 8, 2009 3:45 pm

DubaLakers wrote:
realfung wrote:You Lakers fans, see what Fisher really is and how Kobe can look like when he is scared?

Are you really that shallow fakefung? Scola was setting dirty picks all game, the players more than once warned him, he continued to do it, the Lakers weren't showing intensity, D Fish knows the play he lit him up, D Fish got his moneys worth I loved it, winner winner chicken dinner.

It doesnt matter what he thinks, he's just trying to clown but he's cool.
As far as what Fisher did, ME PERSONALLY Im proud of Fish for laying Scolla out like a itch that he is.
As far Ron for a guy that went through the things he claims back at band camp he sure flooped like a woos than the O.G triple O.G gangster that he calims he is or was.
NetsForce
Banned User
And1: 29

Post#24 » by NetsForce » Fri May 8, 2009 8:02 pm

If I were on the general board right now I'd be tearing Ron Artest Stans apart left and right man, damn that Flash3, trying to keep a G' down.
DubaLakers
Banned User

Post#25 » by DubaLakers » Fri May 8, 2009 9:22 pm

TonyMontana wrote:
DubaLakers wrote:

It doesnt matter what he thinks, he's just trying to clown but he's cool.
As far as what Fisher did, ME PERSONALLY Im proud of Fish for laying Scolla out like a itch that he is.
As far Ron for a guy that went through the things he claims back at band camp he sure flooped like a woos than the O.G triple O.G gangster that he calims he is or was.

Funny stuff Tony Boy
magic1fan
Starter
And1: 0

Post#26 » by magic1fan » Sun May 10, 2009 5:48 am

common sense should tell people that no matter how big you are,if you are hit in the throat with an elbow that hard,you are going down. no way could ron just walk off an elbow to the throat like. the guy is a complete fraud and drama queen. like i said he was quick to walk up to kobe,but he wanted no parts of big ben in detroit. five letter word for artest?=p*ssy.
Only on realgm is 27,000 points, 5 rings, 1 rs mvp and 2 finals mvp considered overrated!
Mamba Venom
RealGM
And1: 580

Post#27 » by Mamba Venom » Sun May 10, 2009 12:16 pm

Ron was covering his a$$. he did the Bret Favre cut his throat and had to make something up so he didnt get suspended. The Rockets I'm sure coached him on what to say
Lakers are 22-3 in OT last 6 seasons:Kobe best OT closer!
LAKESHOW
RealGM
And1: 4,192

Post#28 » by LAKESHOW » Sun May 10, 2009 3:08 pm

oh my goodness, that is a flop all the way. he doesnt even get his throat. he was overreacting drama queen. big press conference about etc... and then got ejected! wow, this is unbelievable.

and finally, the refs got it right. artest was just clearing him out of there like a thug.
Home of the 17 Time World Champions
LAKESHOW
RealGM
And1: 4,192

Post#29 » by LAKESHOW » Sun May 10, 2009 3:10 pm

and oh yeah, while that is a good move at the park, its definitely a foul in the league.

and this is the big point.

ESPN with gazillions of cameras, never shows this viewpoint? hmmmm, why not? wow, the media overblowing a flop is just ridiculous.
Home of the 17 Time World Champions
DubaLakers
Banned User

Post#30 » by DubaLakers » Mon May 11, 2009 6:57 am

Yeah I was able to find this pic, but I never understand why we can't see these angles during the game. Anybody know why?
MigrainePatrol
Banned User
And1: 3

Post#31 » by MigrainePatrol » Mon May 11, 2009 7:02 am

DubaLakers wrote:Yeah I was able to find this pic, but I never understand why we can't see these angles during the game. Anybody know why?

It was a fan's video or something like that.. private magazine shot.. So it wasn't available during the game.

Return to Los Angeles Lakers