So does Ryan Suter leave Nashville?

Nolan
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 6,611

So does Ryan Suter leave Nashville? 

Post#1 » by Nolan » Tue May 8, 2012 4:15 pm

Well Preds just got eliminated by the Yotes last night after trading away their 1st, 2nd, and 3rd picks in this years draft at the deadline for three rental players that outside of Gaustad haven't really helped the team and that probably aren't going to be back next year either.

I have a feeling the Red Wings are going to make a strong push for him and I think they're going to land him.

You guys think he's going to stay in Nashville?
@bruce_arthur "And finally, as a whore." RT @docfunk "Here is what LeBron looks like as a Knick, a Fireman, an Astronaut..."
ajaX82
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 85

Re: So does Rayn Suter leave Nashville? 

Post#2 » by ajaX82 » Tue May 8, 2012 8:11 pm

Wings will certainly have the cap space, need (Stuart is gone, Lidstrom is probably gone) and will be running a full court press for him. Still, why would he leave Nashville for the team they just smoked in the playoffs?

It would be dreamy but I don't see it. Smart money puts him staying in Nashville
Nolan
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 6,611

Re: So does Ryan Suter leave Nashville? 

Post#3 » by Nolan » Wed May 9, 2012 1:13 am

If the Wings get Parise too that teams becomes an contender once again and far better than the Preds.
@bruce_arthur "And finally, as a whore." RT @docfunk "Here is what LeBron looks like as a Knick, a Fireman, an Astronaut..."
sh00n
RealGM
And1: 1,969

Re: So does Ryan Suter leave Nashville? 

Post#4 » by sh00n » Wed May 9, 2012 3:20 am

Whoever has the cap space for him and Parise will land both. I have a feeling they'll go as a pair to whoever the highest bidder is. Which the Habs would be if they buried Gomez and Kaberle in the minors. Which won't happen.
Support your local artist, kids: http://www.katsenhakeron.com
@katsenhaker0n on the bird app

Return to The General NHL Board