Durant is cool w/Heat

Moderators: loserX, Andre Roberstan, HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Texas Chuck, MoneyTalks41890, Mamba4Goat, pacers33granger, Trader_Joe

BBallFreak
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 16,294

Re: Durant is cool w/Heat 

Post#41 » by BBallFreak » Sun May 12, 2024 1:58 pm

jredsaz wrote:
BBallFreak wrote:
jredsaz wrote:
Durant is better than both of them right now. The idea that they have to add one star to their existing two is a false choice. For example, trade Bam for KD plus and then use their existing assets to pair with the plus to upgrade Herro. Or use an asset to upgrade Butler to KD and use what’s left to upgrade Herro.

Whatever, it’s all a moot point. KD ain’t going nowhere for the moment at least. I am interested to see what Herro, JJJ and a couple of firsts can return.
Their is absolutely no way in the world we do that. If we're trading for Durant it's to add to Butler and Bam, period. No one is trading you their star for Durant.

To be fair, no one is trading me anything because I don’t work for the Suns. But if the Suns offered KD straight up for Butler Riley would help Jimmy pack.

Nope, not even close.
clippertown
Veteran
And1: 938

Post#42 » by clippertown » Sun May 12, 2024 5:37 pm

Clips could get in on this action if they could find a way to add George to the mix. Something where PG goes to Phoenix, KD goes to Miami and the Clips gets some lesser assets and a pick. Would have to happen once PG was tradeable after extending for max.

LAC IN = Herro + Robinson + Little + Pick
LAC OUT = George + Tucker

SUNS IN = George + Tucker
SUNS OUT = Durant

MIA IN = Durant
MIA OUT = Herro + Robinson + Little + Pick

This makes the assumption that Durant does not want LAC and prefers Miami, otherwise Clips take KD for themselves.
Phystic
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,668

Post#43 » by Phystic » Sun May 12, 2024 7:50 pm

Butler for KD doesn't make sense on either side. KD for Bam makes much more sense for Suns but still no sense for the Heat. Only realistic way KD goes to Miami is a three team deal but Suns being 2nd apron would make it extremely difficult to work out I'd guess.
BBallFreak
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 16,294

Post#44 » by BBallFreak » Sun May 12, 2024 8:23 pm

clippertown wrote:Clips could get in on this action if they could find a way to add George to the mix. Something where PG goes to Phoenix, KD goes to Miami and the Clips gets some lesser assets and a pick. Would have to happen once PG was tradeable after extending for max.

LAC IN = Herro + Robinson + Little + Pick
LAC OUT = George + Tucker

SUNS IN = George + Tucker
SUNS OUT = Durant

MIA IN = Durant
MIA OUT = Herro + Robinson + Little + Pick

This makes the assumption that Durant does not want LAC and prefers Miami, otherwise Clips take KD for themselves.

I don't know who Little is, but he's not on Miami's roster.
One_and_Done
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,874

Post#45 » by One_and_Done » Mon May 13, 2024 8:54 am

KD isn't going to Miami imo.
Warspite wrote:Billups was a horrible scorer who could only score with an open corner 3 or a FT.

Return to Trades and Transactions