MN-GSW draft day

Moderators: loserX, Andre Roberstan, HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Texas Chuck, MoneyTalks41890, Mamba4Goat, pacers33granger, Trader_Joe

old rem
RealGM
And1: 1,080

Re: MN-GSW draft day 

Post#121 » by old rem » Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:15 am

510TWSS wrote:We were just compared to Rush Limbaugh. If anyone were a bigger waste of space than Rush Limbaugh...

F that...gimme some ammo and I'm ready to make some SOB pay.

Rush F**** Jerkwad? That's justifiable homicide. You can kick my dog but keep that butt plug Mutha out of it,
CENSORED... No comment.
old rem
RealGM
And1: 1,080

Re: MN-GSW draft day 

Post#122 » by old rem » Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:30 am

Krapinsky wrote:
shrink wrote:
Krapinsky wrote: Jefferson for Ellis, I'd prefer not to do though. I want the mississipi connection.

How about Love/Hollins/Sessions/Gomes for Monta/Watson?

Blech and blech. Both are big to small, Love is young to old - I wouldn't be interested in either deal.

We have to trade big for small sometime. Love is a big, but he's not that big, he's undersized. Young to old? Not even relevant. If anything this is a bonus. Ellis is entering his prime and is signed longer than Love. Love is only signed for two more year. In the NBA Love will probably be on another team regardless long before "old man" Ellis starts breaking down.

the concept is interesting in large part because BOTH main players are young impact stuff and the deal would not be symetrical.

How the draft goes...would be big. if the Warriors were picking Turner or Wall...then this is more interesting. If The Wolves are picking Cousins or Favors.. this is a lot better. Flip side...if GSW drafts big and the Wolves draft a G or Wing...then neither is that willing to do this deal.
CENSORED... No comment.

Return to Trades and Transactions