Detroit and New York

Moderators: Andre Roberstan, HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Texas Chuck, MoneyTalks41890, Mamba4Goat, pacers33granger, Trader_Joe, loserX

I am Ra
Banned User
And1: 2

Re: Detroit and New York 

Post#21 » by I am Ra » Sun May 16, 2010 3:39 am

Master Shake wrote:
CDM88 wrote:I guess im the minority Tony Dougls >Jonas Jerebko not saying the trade is fair but still

You ARE the minority in that one.

You must know nothing about Jerebko, the dude is LEGIT. Douglas is good too, I've seen a decent amount of him, but Jonas is everything this Pistons team needs moving forward. Pure heart, hustle, toughness, defense, with an improving offensive game, what more can you ask for?

Tony Douglas is like a lot of young guards, I'd go as far as to call him a dime a dozen.

Not really. They both bring the same kind of skills at different positions. Douglas has all the heart and drive and defense and can score the ball. He is also getting better on passing.

Basically they are worth about the same. Since TD plays a more important position i think he has more value.
I am Ra
Banned User
And1: 2

Re: Detroit and New York 

Post#22 » by I am Ra » Sun May 16, 2010 3:41 am

dVs33 wrote:Very occasionally you'll get a guy like JJ in the second round, but we are detroit fans. Our luck in the draft is pretty average, so i'll take JJ over some second round picks. :)

Yeah I agree that they arent sure things but you can find good players there and theres always a couple of players that are there that fall (Budinger, DeAndre Jordan, the guy with no knees, etc.) Not completely meaningless especially when you have the Knicks (a team with only 4 player on contract.)

Return to Trades and Transactions