Hawks/Nets/Bobcats - JJ S&T to NJ

Moderators: Andre Roberstan, HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Texas Chuck, MoneyTalks41890, Mamba4Goat, pacers33granger, Trader_Joe, loserX

geeman
Senior
And1: 3

Re: Hawks/Nets/Bobcats - JJ S&T to NJ 

Post#21 » by geeman » Sun May 16, 2010 10:25 pm

niffoc4 wrote:Uhh... if the Hawks were willing to give up Harris for JJ the Hawks would just take Harris.

Humm... atl fan here. I think we'd just do that deal :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
vincecarter4pres
RealGM
And1: 3,436

Post#22 » by vincecarter4pres » Sun May 16, 2010 11:50 pm

geeman wrote:
niffoc4 wrote:Uhh... if the Hawks were willing to give up Harris for JJ the Hawks would just take Harris.

Humm... atl fan here. I think we'd just do that deal :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

I don't get it.
Are you one of those guys that actually thinks ATL will get back good value for JJ in a S&T?
Rich Rane wrote:I think we're all missing the point here. vc4pres needs to stop watching games.
spectre_
Lead Assistant
And1: 15

Post#23 » by spectre_ » Mon May 17, 2010 12:28 am

BigSlam wrote:
spectre_ wrote:I'd be pretty satisfied with this deal. We utilize our expiring for space to keep TT and upgrade the PG spot. Add in a couple vet mins and I think we'd be good to roll.

I'm not sold on Harris being that much of an upgrade over Felts.

He's definitely an upgrade, but not only that we take care of the tax issue. We're going to be lucky to do one of those things this season.
RaptorJ wrote:they (Bobcats' fans) seem to be some of the least intelligent posters on RealGM from some of the trash they say.

Irony
niffoc4
Rookie
And1: 16

Post#24 » by niffoc4 » Mon May 17, 2010 1:09 am

vincecarter4pres wrote:
geeman wrote:

I don't get it.
Are you one of those guys that actually thinks ATL will get back good value for JJ in a S&T?

Both of us are solely commenting on the trade proposed, and wondering why the Bobcats are in the trade at all. JJ doesn't care who gets Devin Harris...but the Hawks should prefer a good PG over an ok PG and Chandler.
vincecarter4pres
RealGM
And1: 3,436

Post#25 » by vincecarter4pres » Mon May 17, 2010 1:17 am

niffoc4 wrote:
vincecarter4pres wrote:I don't get it.

Both of us are solely commenting on the trade proposed, and wondering why the Bobcats are in the trade at all. JJ doesn't care who gets Devin Harris...but the Hawks should prefer a good PG over an ok PG and Chandler.

The way you worded it seemed as though you were saying Devin Harris for JJ was bad value.
Rich Rane wrote:I think we're all missing the point here. vc4pres needs to stop watching games.

Return to Trades and Transactions