Getting A.Bynum to OKC

Moderators: Andre Roberstan, HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Texas Chuck, MoneyTalks41890, Mamba4Goat, pacers33granger, Trader_Joe, loserX

Foshan
Forum Mod - 76ers
Forum Mod - 76ers
And1: 1,939

Getting A.Bynum to OKC 

Post#1 » by Foshan » Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:09 am

So there is a random thread on the general board, about a tweet by a random nobody, that says OKC is interested in Bynum. Probably unrealistic, but this is a fantasy trade board, so lets say Bynum looks healthy when he starts working out again, what kind of S&T gets it done?

It would have to include Perkins, so not only is Philly moving Bynum, but they are having to eat a bad deal in the process.

So what does the deal look like?
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 50,211

Re: Getting A.Bynum to OKC 

Post#2 » by bondom34 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:15 am

Just posted this on that thread too, but it doesn't look like anything, it makes little sense, and this was serioulsy put on twitter by a high school kid from Oklahoma (he has 2 other tweets about the WNBA, and nothing else about basketball)......if you google his name you get this
http://www.tennisrecruiting.net/player.asp?id=625525
MyUniBroDavis wrote: he was like YALL PEOPLE WHO DOUBT ME WILL SEE YALLS STATS ARE WRONG I HAVE THE BIG BRAIN PLAYS MUCHO NASTY BIG BRAIN BIG CHUNGUS BRAIN YOU BOYS ON UR BBALL REFERENCE NO UNDERSTANDO
HornetJail
RealGM
And1: 12,540

Post#3 » by HornetJail » Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:19 am

Perk, Jones, and the future Dallas pick for the rights to pay a guy to sit on the bench seems fair.
formerly KEMBAtheMETEOR
Foshan
Forum Mod - 76ers
Forum Mod - 76ers

Post#4 » by Foshan » Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:57 am

I don't think Jones/Dallas pick is enough incentive for a team to eat Perks deal.
Foshan
Forum Mod - 76ers
Forum Mod - 76ers

Post#5 » by Foshan » Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:58 am

bondom34 wrote:Just posted this on that thread too, but it doesn't look like anything, it makes little sense, and this was serioulsy put on twitter by a high school kid from Oklahoma (he has 2 other tweets about the WNBA, and nothing else about basketball)......if you google his name you get this

yeah, i figured it wasn't a legit rumor, i was just wondering what it would take to make it do-able for both teams.
spearsy23
RealGM
And1: 7,459

Post#6 » by spearsy23 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:01 am

Foshan wrote:
bondom34 wrote:Just posted this on that thread too, but it doesn't look like anything, it makes little sense, and this was serioulsy put on twitter by a high school kid from Oklahoma (he has 2 other tweets about the WNBA, and nothing else about basketball)......if you google his name you get this

yeah, i figured it wasn't a legit rumor, i was just wondering what it would take to make it do-able for both teams.

Presti being fired and billy king taking over.
“If you're getting stops and you're making threes and the other team's not scoring, that's when you're going to see a huge point difference there,” coach Billy Donovan said.
jbk1234
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 32,193

Post#7 » by jbk1234 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:09 am

Foshan wrote:So there is a random thread on the general board, about a tweet by a random nobody, that says OKC is interested in Bynum. Probably unrealistic, but this is a fantasy trade board, so lets say Bynum looks healthy when he starts working out again, what kind of S&T gets it done?

It would have to include Perkins, so not only is Philly moving Bynum, but they are having to eat a bad deal in the process.

Every young prospect on OKC's roster and a first round pick.
cbosh4mvp wrote:
Jarret Allen isn’t winning you anything. Garland won’t show up in the playoffs. Mobley is a glorified dunk man. Mitchell has some experience but is a liability on defense. To me, the Cavs are a treadmill team.
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 50,211

Post#8 » by bondom34 » Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:10 am

spearsy23 wrote:
Foshan wrote:

Presti being fired and billy king taking over.

:oops:
MyUniBroDavis wrote: he was like YALL PEOPLE WHO DOUBT ME WILL SEE YALLS STATS ARE WRONG I HAVE THE BIG BRAIN PLAYS MUCHO NASTY BIG BRAIN BIG CHUNGUS BRAIN YOU BOYS ON UR BBALL REFERENCE NO UNDERSTANDO
the_process
RealGM
And1: 8,744

Post#9 » by the_process » Wed Jun 26, 2013 3:35 am

Foshan wrote:So there is a random thread on the general board, about a tweet by a random nobody, that says OKC is interested in Bynum. Probably unrealistic, but this is a fantasy trade board, so lets say Bynum looks healthy when he starts working out again, what kind of S&T gets it done?

Perkins, Lamb, #12 and #29 gets it done for me, especially since I think Bynum ends up signing a 3-36 deal. Have to figure Bynum is way more motivated to play in OKC than he was in Philly. Bynum-Ibaka-Durant-Westbrook might be unstoppable.
shrink
RealGM
And1: 14,762

Post#10 » by shrink » Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:26 am

OKC is too close to championships to risk their window on Bynum's health.

They are better off swapping Perkins for a reliable, but not ostentatious center.
cupcakesnake wrote:I know a lot of people haven't seen him play, but no one is forcing you to make up an opinion and post it.

Return to Trades and Transactions