SUNS / PELICANS / MAGIC

Moderators: Andre Roberstan, HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Texas Chuck, MoneyTalks41890, Mamba4Goat, pacers33granger, Trader_Joe, loserX

NoKneeBledsoe
Junior
And1: 92

SUNS / PELICANS / MAGIC 

Post#1 » by NoKneeBledsoe » Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:25 pm

SUNS - S &T Bledsoe and Morris Twins

PELICANS - Ryan Anderson, Protected 1st

MAGIC - Aaron Gordon, Nicholson, Harris

SUNS - Ryan Anderson & Gordon, Protected 1st

PELICANS - Harris, Nicholson

MAGIC - Bledsoe, Morris Twins

SUNS

PG- Dragic, Isaiah, Ennis
SG- Green/Goodwin
SF- Tucker/Green - Warren
PF - Ryan Anderson / Aaron Gordon
C- Plumlee / Len

This gives the suns a stretch 4 and they will focus on Center next year in draft / free agency.

MAGIC

PG- Bledsoe / Payton
SG- Oladipo / Ben Gordon
SF- Harkless / Morris
PF- Morris
C- Vucevic/Frye

Bledsoe is the PG they are looking for

Pelicans

Pg - holiday
SG - Gordon
SF - harris
PF - Davis
C- Asik

Play tyreke as a 6th man get a starting SF in harris
tiderulz
RealGM
And1: 14,109

Re: SUNS / PELICANS / MAGIC 

Post#2 » by tiderulz » Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:38 pm

Magic pass. Maybe last year, but Bledsoe wants a max contract and he cant stay healthy. Magic are very optimistic about Payton and believe he is our PG of the future and the PG we are looking for. An actual floor general and very unselfish passer. Bledsoe is a good player, but not the best passer and he cant stay healthy. no need to pay the money he wants to have him sit on the bench in street clothes year after year.
jjohns828
Bench Warmer
And1: 516

Post#3 » by jjohns828 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:26 pm

After giving up an extra 1st to get him I'm sure the Magic see Payton as their starting PG of the future so I doubt they'd like to give up that much for a trade centered around Bledsoe and then give him the contract that he'd want.
NOLA Glasses
Senior
And1: 131

Post#4 » by NOLA Glasses » Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:27 pm

Pels say no. Harris isn't really what we need in a SF (3&D) and would be another mouth to feed on offense while killing spacing for Reke and Davis. The downgrade from Anderson to Nicholson is pretty gigantic, and giving up a first for the rights to this isn't really ideal.
New Orleans love.
lordjeff05
Veteran
And1: 767

Post#5 » by lordjeff05 » Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:30 pm

Easy no fro the Pels. I could be sold on a deal centered around Anderson for Bledsoe with extra coming from New Orleans, but Harris is a bad fit for the squad. I wouldn't trade him straight up for Anderson let alone adding the pick.
tiderulz
RealGM
And1: 14,109

Post#6 » by tiderulz » Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:28 am

lordjeff05 wrote:Easy no fro the Pels. I could be sold on a deal centered around Anderson for Bledsoe with extra coming from New Orleans, but Harris is a bad fit for the squad. I wouldn't trade him straight up for Anderson let alone adding the pick.

Anderson is a great 3pt shooter and good offensive rebounder, but thats it. As someone who has seen them both up close, much prefer Harris with his versatility and defense more than Anderson. that said, Anderson fills Pelican needs better than Harris does.
lordjeff05
Veteran
And1: 767

Post#7 » by lordjeff05 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:57 am

tiderulz wrote:
lordjeff05 wrote:Easy no fro the Pels. I could be sold on a deal centered around Anderson for Bledsoe with extra coming from New Orleans, but Harris is a bad fit for the squad. I wouldn't trade him straight up for Anderson let alone adding the pick.

Anderson is a great 3pt shooter and good offensive rebounder, but thats it. As someone who has seen them both up close, much prefer Harris with his versatility and defense more than Anderson. that said, Anderson fills Pelican needs better than Harris does.

Yeah I can't really say that I disagree with this post. That's about the gist of it. Although, Anderson is a more efficient player, and I didn't see Harris play much D last year. I think Anderson is a better complimentary piece whereas Harris needs the ball in order to be effective. Harris is also younger and has time to shoot the 3.
Gomagic44
Head Coach
And1: 2,187

Post#8 » by Gomagic44 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:16 am

The value seems about right for the pels and magic. Too sweet for the suns. Bad fit for magic and pels.

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums

Return to Trades and Transactions