Karma Trade: DET/CHA

Moderators: Andre Roberstan, HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Texas Chuck, MoneyTalks41890, Mamba4Goat, pacers33granger, Trader_Joe, loserX

Who says no?

Charlotte
29%
Detroit
59%
Both
No votes
Neither
12%

Total votes: 17

BeesWax
General Manager
And1: 1,660

Re: Karma Trade: DET/CHA 

Post#41 » by BeesWax » Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:28 am

bondom34 wrote:
Sik Infant wrote:
HartfordWhalers wrote:
Lol. I provided the link. My comments perfectly match it. If you want to call someone ignorant, you really should have an actual reason. Also, you should do it on a different forum than this one.

Yes and @jdm3 checked it and it's full of ****.

You can call someone a fanboy (for a valid opinion) but I can't call you ignorant? got it.

The reason I'm calling you ignorant is because the link you provided, actually supports what @jdm3 said about Vonleh being a projected top 5 pick and does not support your opinion at all.

He never called anyone a fanboy, calm down all, please.

BS. For all intents and purposes yes he did. He just gets away with his garbage because he is a mod. He was wrong and he knows it and he is trying to backpedal now.
Spoiler:
BeesWax
General Manager

Post#42 » by BeesWax » Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:29 am

bondom34 wrote:
Sik Infant wrote:
bondom34 wrote:He never called anyone a fanboy, calm down all, please.

making your outlandish statements about the value being off look blinded by your fandom. Being able to take a step back from that once in a while helps.

Blinded by fandom=calling him a homer/fanboy/whatever

Conduct unbecoming of a mod.

just because he disagrees it doesn't make what @jdm3 said outlandish, @jdm3 was repeating a well known FACT.

Blinded by fandom is not the same thing as calling a fanboy. Sorry, but its not.

Again BS. Telling me to take a step back from my fandom when he was wrong and I am right about the positioning of Vonleh is exactly what that is. Please kiss up to another mod a little more here.
Spoiler:
BeesWax
General Manager

Post#43 » by BeesWax » Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:32 am

HartfordWhalers wrote:
Sik Infant wrote:
HartfordWhalers wrote:
Lol. I provided the link. My comments perfectly match it. If you want to call someone ignorant, you really should have an actual reason. Also, you should do it on a different forum than this one.

You can call someone a fanboy (for a valid opinion) but I can't call you ignorant? got it.

The reason I'm calling you ignorant is because the link you provided, actually supports what @jdm3 said about Vonleh being a projected top 5 pick and does not support your opinion at all.

No, it matches perfectly what I said, he ranged from 7 to 5 to 10. That he jumped up 2 slots, and down 3 slots in projection is not surprising. Draftexpress had him the 7th best prospect (versus mocks), making him not some dramatic slip and fall like portrayed.

Coming in here all half cocked and calling someone ignorant was a poor decision especially considering your content.

I said he was top five going into the draft which I was CORRECT about. For every mock leading into the draft day he was 5. That is top 5 because it was in the first five picks. it goes 1-2-3-4-5 see how that works. Sorry you were wrong and you can try to spin whatever you want but he was a top five pick leading up to the draft and EVERYONE easily saw it. He was also listed at 3 and 4 in other mocks leading up to the draft. Those of us who can pay attention and read understand how that works. Rumors came out and changed it the day of the draft but for Almost 2 months he was listed in the top 5.
Spoiler:
HartfordWhalers
Senior Mod - 76ers and NBA TnT Forum
And1: 20,565

Post#44 » by HartfordWhalers » Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:32 am

jdm3 wrote:
bondom34 wrote:
Sik Infant wrote:

Blinded by fandom=calling him a homer/fanboy/whatever

Conduct unbecoming of a mod.

just because he disagrees it doesn't make what @jdm3 said outlandish, @jdm3 was repeating a well known FACT.

Blinded by fandom is not the same thing as calling a fanboy. Sorry, but its not.

Again BS. Telling me to take a step back from my fandom when he was wrong and I am right about the positioning of Vonleh is exactly what that is. Please kiss up to another mod a little more here.

Except you are wrong? He went from 7 up and again back down as the mocks tried to figure out who each team was targetting. He was never rated as a top 5 prospsect, just a guy that for a brief amount of time might have been overdrafted per where he was viewed on talent. (link for the guy that needs it -- http://web.archive.org/web/201406071120 ... Prospects/ )

Whether its that you are pro him because you are a charlotte fan, or a Vonleh fan, you are ascribing value to him that no one with any semblance of neutrality would, and I absolutely think you should try and step back from that before calling something in no way laughable to anyone unbiased in any way, laughable.
BeesWax
General Manager

Post#45 » by BeesWax » Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:35 am

HartfordWhalers wrote:
jdm3 wrote:
bondom34 wrote:Blinded by fandom is not the same thing as calling a fanboy. Sorry, but its not.

Except you are wrong? He went from 7 up and again back down as the mocks tried to figure out who each team was targetting. He was never rated as a top 5 prospsect, just a guy that for a brief amount of time might have been overdrafted per where he was viewed on talent.

Whether its that you are pro him because you are a charlotte fan, or a Vonleh fan, you are ascribing value to him that no one with any semblance of neutrality would, and I absolutely think you should try and step back from that before calling something in no way laughable to anyone unbiased in any way, laughable.

I would think as a mod you would have to be able to understand these things but I guess anyone can get the title. He was top 5 and everyone knew it everywhere. I am sorry you forgot or don't pay enough attention to understand but that was the case. There were experts saying he was the top PF in the draft. potentially. Yes he was a top 5 pick.
Spoiler:
Elden Payton
RealGM
And1: 2,591

Post#46 » by Elden Payton » Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:35 am

HartfordWhalers wrote:
Sik Infant wrote:
HartfordWhalers wrote:

No, it matches perfectly what I said, he ranged from 7 to 5 to 10. That he jumped up 2 slots, and down 3 slots in projection is not surprising. Draftexpress had him the 7th best prospect (versus mocks), making him not some dramatic slip and fall like portrayed.

Coming in here all half cocked and calling someone ignorant was a poor decision especially considering your content.

now you're making no sense and shifting goal posts.

I did not say that Vonleh was a massive slide or anything of the like, I just said it's ignorant to claim that @jdm3 is making an outlandish statement to say Vonleh was projected as a top 5 pick, which by your own admission he was in May, the draft is in June, so leading up to the draft he was projected as a top 5 pick.

All he said is why trade a guy who was valued higher than we got him for, for an unknown such as the #8 pick, I'm not claiming Vonleh is not an unknown either, but reality is we've seen flashes of what he can do and Charlotte doesn't know who will be available at #8.

Whether he fell 2 places, or 5, or 4 or whatever, he still fell.
BeesWax
General Manager

Post#47 » by BeesWax » Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:36 am

HartfordWhalers wrote:
jdm3 wrote:
bondom34 wrote:Blinded by fandom is not the same thing as calling a fanboy. Sorry, but its not.

Except you are wrong? He went from 7 up and again back down as the mocks tried to figure out who each team was targetting. He was never rated as a top 5 prospsect, just a guy that for a brief amount of time might have been overdrafted per where he was viewed on talent. (link for the guy that needs it -- http://web.archive.org/web/201406071120 ... Prospects/ )

Man you are thick. HE WAS TOP 5 IN MULTIPLE MOCK DRAFTS. HE WAS AS HIGH AS 3. It takes two seconds to figure that out by why look into what destroys your dumb narrative.
Spoiler:
Elden Payton
RealGM

Post#48 » by Elden Payton » Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:37 am

HartfordWhalers wrote:
jdm3 wrote:

I accidentally and-1'd this.

Just letting people know so they know I don't support posts this terrible.
HartfordWhalers

Post#49 » by HartfordWhalers » Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:38 am

jdm3 wrote:
HartfordWhalers wrote:
jdm3 wrote:Again BS. Telling me to take a step back from my fandom when he was wrong and I am right about the positioning of Vonleh is exactly what that is. Please kiss up to another mod a little more here.

Man you are thick. HE WAS TOP 5 IN MULTIPLE MOCK DRAFTS. HE WAS AS HIGH AS 3. It takes two seconds to figure that out by why look into what destroys your dumb narrative.

Oh boy.
1) Use personal insults
2) USE ALL CAPS.
Well that makes the case!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He was 7th ranked prospect. He got mocked as high as 5th and as low as 10th. Not some crazy big steal. Deal with it?
BeesWax
General Manager

Post#50 » by BeesWax » Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:38 am

READ:

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-bas ... eh-at-no-9

He was projected very high and thought to be a steal after falling to 9 by multiple people. You can find many other places calling him a steal if you spend 5 seconds looking. He fell to us and was a great get.
Spoiler:
Elden Payton
RealGM

Post#51 » by Elden Payton » Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:39 am

HartfordWhalers wrote:
jdm3 wrote:

This is your own opinion and in no way FACTUAL.

Google is your friend, try using it.
BeesWax
General Manager

Post#52 » by BeesWax » Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:39 am

HartfordWhalers wrote:
jdm3 wrote:
HartfordWhalers wrote:

Oh boy.
1) Use personal insults
2) USE ALL CAPS.

He was 7th ranked prospect. He got mocked as high as 5th and as low as 10th. Deal with it?

Actually mocked as high as third but I guess this goes back to the can't read thing. I guess it is just to much to actually use facts when you can BS your way around insulting people then getting proven wrong.
Spoiler:
HartfordWhalers

Post#53 » by HartfordWhalers » Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:40 am

Sik Infant wrote:
HartfordWhalers wrote:
jdm3 wrote:Again BS. Telling me to take a step back from my fandom when he was wrong and I am right about the positioning of Vonleh is exactly what that is. Please kiss up to another mod a little more here.

I included the link just because I thought you needed it.
HartfordWhalers

Post#54 » by HartfordWhalers » Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:40 am

jdm3 wrote:
HartfordWhalers wrote:
jdm3 wrote:Man you are thick. HE WAS TOP 5 IN MULTIPLE MOCK DRAFTS. HE WAS AS HIGH AS 3. It takes two seconds to figure that out by why look into what destroys your dumb narrative.

Oh boy.
1) Use personal insults
2) USE ALL CAPS.

He was 7th ranked prospect. He got mocked as high as 5th and as low as 10th. Deal with it?

Actually mocked as high as third but I guess this goes back to the can't read thing. I guess it is just to much to actually use facts when you can BS your way around insulting people then getting proven wrong.

Not credibly, no. But feel free to link where had him before Exum, Embiid, Wiggins, or Parker.
BeesWax
General Manager

Post#55 » by BeesWax » Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:42 am

Sik Infant wrote:
HartfordWhalers wrote:

I am not sure how anyone can support anything he posts judging by his lack of knowledge on the subject at hand. I have said as high as 3rd multiple times but he sticks to his incorrect 5th mess because he only knows one website. It also supports my top 5 as well so who knows.
Spoiler:
BeesWax
General Manager

Post#56 » by BeesWax » Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:42 am

HartfordWhalers wrote:
jdm3 wrote:
HartfordWhalers wrote:
Oh boy.
1) Use personal insults
2) USE ALL CAPS.

Actually mocked as high as third but I guess this goes back to the can't read thing. I guess it is just to muchI did to actually use facts when you can BS your way around insulting people then getting proven wrong.

Not credibly, no. But feel free to link where had him before Exum, Embiid, Wiggins, or Parker.

I did already but please feel free to not read anything as per usual.
Spoiler:
HartfordWhalers

Post#57 » by HartfordWhalers » Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:42 am

jdm3 wrote:READ:

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-bas ... eh-at-no-9

He was projected very high and thought to be a steal after falling to 9 by multiple people. You can find many other places calling him a steal if you spend 5 seconds looking. He fell to us and was a great get.

Mind finding the mock that had him 3rd. I'm dying to see it. Cause if you read your link, you still haven't yet. Oops. :oops:
Elden Payton
RealGM

Post#58 » by Elden Payton » Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:42 am

HartfordWhalers wrote:
Sik Infant wrote:
HartfordWhalers wrote:

well you know what they say about assumptions.
HartfordWhalers

Post#59 » by HartfordWhalers » Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:44 am

Sik Infant wrote:
HartfordWhalers wrote:
Sik Infant wrote:

well you know what they say about assumptions.

Vonleh is assumed to have grown in value because he is Vonleh?
Elden Payton
RealGM

Post#60 » by Elden Payton » Tue Apr 14, 2015 12:44 am

jdm3 wrote:
Sik Infant wrote:
HartfordWhalers wrote:

I am not sure how anyone can support anything he posts judging by his lack of knowledge on the subject at hand. I have said as high as 3rd multiple times but he sticks to his incorrect 5th mess because he only knows one website. It also supports my top 5 as well so who knows.

Yeah the weird part is that the link he provided actually supports your POV whilst he's using it to insult you.

The moderating on this site has gone downhill unfortunately.

Return to Trades and Transactions