Portland/Minnesota (Lillard)

Moderators: Andre Roberstan, HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Texas Chuck, MoneyTalks41890, Mamba4Goat, pacers33granger, Trader_Joe, loserX

Worm Guts
Forum Mod - Timberwolves
Forum Mod - Timberwolves
And1: 10,529

Re: Portland/Minnesota (Lillard) 

Post#21 » by Worm Guts » Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:32 am

Tekkenlaw wrote:
Wizenheimer wrote:
ImChillin01 wrote:Interesting in other threads Lillard was deemed to be overvalued but according to this thread I've undervalued him.

I am seeing one other Lillard to Minnesota thread that had a bunch of lesser players being shipped to Portland for Lillard...and several people said that isn't nearly enough...which it isn't

in this case, Lillard is a far better player then Rubio, especially for Portland coached by Terry Stotts. Adding an "unprotected 1st" as incentive is deceptive (perhaps not deliberately so), because the way I read Minny's future draft obligations, the first 1st round pick they can trade without some sort of protection is in 2022...7 years from now...that does Portland almost no good at all

because of Minny's draft pick situation, all they can really offer is players on the roster and 2nd's

any offer for Lillard would have to start with at least one of Wiggins or Towns, maybe both, plus a couple of the other young players like Lavine, Jones, Muhammed, or Dieng. I doubt the Blazers would want Rubio

I'd understand if Minny didn't want to pay that price, but that's what it would probably take to get Portland to consider moving Lillard
lol, Lillard is an inefficient volume scorer with no defense.

He's not inefficient
Takingbaconback
Head Coach
And1: 2,582

Post#22 » by Takingbaconback » Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:36 am

He will be this year
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 50,209

Post#23 » by bondom34 » Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:01 am

Takingbaconback wrote:He will be this year

Oh, so you're saying if you surround him with minimal talent and he needs to carry an offense he's not going to shoot as well when a defense can focus solely on him. Duh.

And this is locked because of trolling like this.
MyUniBroDavis wrote: he was like YALL PEOPLE WHO DOUBT ME WILL SEE YALLS STATS ARE WRONG I HAVE THE BIG BRAIN PLAYS MUCHO NASTY BIG BRAIN BIG CHUNGUS BRAIN YOU BOYS ON UR BBALL REFERENCE NO UNDERSTANDO

Return to Trades and Transactions