Mavs Trades ideias

Moderators: Andre Roberstan, HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Texas Chuck, MoneyTalks41890, Mamba4Goat, pacers33granger, Trader_Joe, loserX

Lord Cuban
Analyst
And1: 1,895

Mavs Trades ideias 

Post#1 » by Lord Cuban » Mon Jan 4, 2016 1:17 pm

Some of my trade ideas to improve the Mavs:

Dallas Mavericks 2011 NBA Champions!!!
BullyKing
Forum Mod - 76ers
Forum Mod - 76ers
And1: 14,114

Re: Mavs Trades ideias 

Post#2 » by BullyKing » Mon Jan 4, 2016 1:26 pm

LOL. Covington for Felton might not be a big trade but it is easily one of the most ridiculous on here for some time. This is why you are required to give reasons for both teams for proposed trades.
NYSixersFan wrote:
the plan is to get as good as quickly as possible....I fully believe we could have been a borderline playoff team last year by adding young veterans....using or draft picks and cap space.....can I specifically tell you who? no.
Higgs Boston
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,625

Post#3 » by Higgs Boston » Mon Jan 4, 2016 1:37 pm

Felton the overlord in NBA.
Lord Cuban
Analyst
And1: 1,895

Post#4 » by Lord Cuban » Mon Jan 4, 2016 1:50 pm

BullyKing wrote:LOL. Covington for Felton might not be a big trade but it is easily one of the most ridiculous on here for some time. This is why you are required to give reasons for both teams for proposed trades.

Mavs need a backup SF/SG
76ers need a NBA level PG
Dallas Mavericks 2011 NBA Champions!!!
BullyKing
Forum Mod - 76ers
Forum Mod - 76ers
And1: 14,114

Post#5 » by BullyKing » Mon Jan 4, 2016 1:51 pm

Lord Cuban wrote:
BullyKing wrote:LOL. Covington for Felton might not be a big trade but it is easily one of the most ridiculous on here for some time. This is why you are required to give reasons for both teams for proposed trades.

Mavs need a backup SF/SG
76ers need a NBA level PG

And? How does this address the significant gap in value between the two? If you really think this plausible, I think you don't follow the NBA at all.
NYSixersFan wrote:
the plan is to get as good as quickly as possible....I fully believe we could have been a borderline playoff team last year by adding young veterans....using or draft picks and cap space.....can I specifically tell you who? no.
Texas Chuck
Senior Mod - NBA TnT Forum
Senior Mod - NBA TnT Forum
And1: 88,856

Post#6 » by Texas Chuck » Mon Jan 4, 2016 2:20 pm

OP,

I am locking this per board policy that you must give reasons why each team should consider this. Feel free to re-post with reasons given. Also you might take into account some of the early feedback. Or just post a thread--what will you give me for Ray Felton?
ThunderBolt wrote:I’m going to let some of you in on a little secret I learned on realgm. If you don’t like a thread, not only do you not have to comment but you don’t even have to open it and read it. You’re welcome.

Return to Trades and Transactions