Assuming KD chooses Boston in FA, what would it take for WB to be moved to Boston, too?

Moderators: Andre Roberstan, HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Texas Chuck, MoneyTalks41890, Mamba4Goat, pacers33granger, Trader_Joe, loserX

j-ragg
RealGM
And1: 11,652

Re: Assuming KD chooses Boston in FA, what would it take for WB to be moved to Bo... 

Post#21 » by j-ragg » Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:24 pm

OPs offer is closer to Butler than Westbrook. No matter how many years are on his deal. He's a top 5 player going to a team with his "best friend", you'd have to think they'd be the leading candidate to re sign him. They'd need to cough up a lot more.

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums
BadMofoPimp wrote:Durant thinks Vooch is one of the Best Centers in the NBA. I will take his word over a couch-GM yelling at a TV.
Effigy
RealGM
And1: 11,942

Re: Assuming KD chooses Boston in FA, what would it take for WB to be moved to Boston, too? 

Post#22 » by Effigy » Sun May 1, 2016 6:31 am

If Kd leaves,my highly doubt Russ goes with him. I would go after cousins, personally.
DK-All Day
General Manager
And1: 8,335

Re: Assuming KD chooses Boston in FA, what would it take for WB to be moved to Boston, too? 

Post#23 » by DK-All Day » Sun May 1, 2016 3:52 pm

oyoyer wrote:I would be stunned if KD decided to go to Boston.

He might leave OKC, but I highly doubt it would be for Boston.

Why not?
Handsome.
the_process
RealGM
And1: 8,728

Post#24 » by the_process » Sun May 1, 2016 5:16 pm

DK-All Day wrote:
oyoyer wrote:I would be stunned if KD decided to go to Boston.

He might leave OKC, but I highly doubt it would be for Boston.

Why not?

There are other more attractive markets, more attractive situations ready to max KD out. Anything is possible, but the chances of KD to BOS are infintesimal IMO.
bigmean
Assistant Coach
And1: 133

Post#25 » by bigmean » Sun May 1, 2016 8:35 pm

I would want to break up KD and westbrook but for discussions purposes, the pick thats doesnt belong to Boston is the #11 which is Orlado and #12 is utah

Boston gets: Russell Westbrook, Trey Lyles
Utah gets: Elfrid Payton, Aaron Gordon, Jae Crowder,Kelly Olynyk #3, #35
Okc gets: Isiah Thomas, Gordon Hayward, Ruby Gorbert, Victor Oladipo,#11 #12 , #31
Orlando gets. Sergei Ibaka, Dante Exum, James Young #16, #23

this is risky for boston, they get a top 7 players in the league

Utah does sneaky good here they move favors to center and hood to small forward, and solve there point guard. Lyles and Gordon are similar players as well, i prefer gordon. at #3 Jaylen Brown, maybe Buddy Hield

OKC gets a tremendous haul here, and reset there program, Kanter moves to power forward. then you draft smartly,

Orlando gets a star, and yes you would have to resign jennings, but open playing time for Herzonja, I like James Young still

Return to Trades and Transactions