BROOKLYN l ORLANDO (Something different ehh?)

Moderators: Andre Roberstan, HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Texas Chuck, MoneyTalks41890, Mamba4Goat, pacers33granger, Trader_Joe, loserX

Magic_Johnny12
RealGM
And1: 8,454

BROOKLYN l ORLANDO (Something different ehh?) 

Post#1 » by Magic_Johnny12 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:26 am

Orlando Outgoing/Brooklyn Incoming

- Marion Hezonja
- DJ Augustine

Brooklyn Outgoing/Orlando Incoming

- Caris LeVert
- Jeremy Lin

Orlando Reasoning - Get a better backup PG in Lin that's on a shorter yet more expensive deal and get a prospect wing in LeVert that seems to work hard and potential to crack the rotation.

Brooklyn Reasoning - Brooklyn needs talent and take a chance on Hezonja's high end potential where he can develop into the player we all know he can be. I do believe he needs a change of scenery and Brooklyn might be the perfect place for him to showcase his talents and get free reign. They get a similar player as Lin in Augustine that's signed 1 yr longer but cost 4m less a year and about 5m total for the remainder of the contract.

Thoughts/Questions/Concerns?
PM me if you can help a brotha finally get an AVI.
jbk1234
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 32,155

Re: BROOKLYN l ORLANDO (Something different ehh?) 

Post#2 » by jbk1234 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:09 am

Celtics probably have to add value because this locks the Nets in for the worst record this year.
cbosh4mvp wrote:
Jarret Allen isn’t winning you anything. Garland won’t show up in the playoffs. Mobley is a glorified dunk man. Mitchell has some experience but is a liability on defense. To me, the Cavs are a treadmill team.
bondom34
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 50,209

Post#3 » by bondom34 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:43 am

I think Lin is better than DJ and would rather having Levert's longer rookie scale contract.
MyUniBroDavis wrote: he was like YALL PEOPLE WHO DOUBT ME WILL SEE YALLS STATS ARE WRONG I HAVE THE BIG BRAIN PLAYS MUCHO NASTY BIG BRAIN BIG CHUNGUS BRAIN YOU BOYS ON UR BBALL REFERENCE NO UNDERSTANDO
Magic_Johnny12
RealGM
And1: 8,454

Post#4 » by Magic_Johnny12 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 12:40 pm

jbk1234 wrote:Celtics probably have to add value because this locks the Nets in for the worst record this year.

You mean Brooklyn?
PM me if you can help a brotha finally get an AVI.
SmokeyPaw
Starter
And1: 1,163

Post#5 » by SmokeyPaw » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:01 pm

Lin is better than dj and levert showing more than hez . Nets won't do this.
Zachbretton
Rookie
And1: 322

Post#6 » by Zachbretton » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:18 pm

Yeah Nets are giving up the two best players in this deal and getting back basically nothing. Lin is not healthy right now, but he's still a legit player. LeVert, now that he is on the floor is showing he's got game.

So unless there are picks involved... I'm not sure how this make any sense at all for the Nets
jbk1234
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 32,155

Post#7 » by jbk1234 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:57 pm

Magic_Johnny12 wrote:
jbk1234 wrote:Celtics probably have to add value because this locks the Nets in for the worst record this year.

You mean Brooklyn?

Nope. I was making a joke.
cbosh4mvp wrote:
Jarret Allen isn’t winning you anything. Garland won’t show up in the playoffs. Mobley is a glorified dunk man. Mitchell has some experience but is a liability on defense. To me, the Cavs are a treadmill team.

Return to Trades and Transactions