CLE/NYK/PHX - Bye Kyrie/Love

Moderators: Andre Roberstan, HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Texas Chuck, MoneyTalks41890, Mamba4Goat, pacers33granger, Trader_Joe, loserX

NotPhilJackson
Senior
And1: 320

Re: CLE/NYK/PHX - Bye Kyrie/Love 

Post#21 » by NotPhilJackson » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:03 pm

Kyrie wants out of CLE - does this trade get any more realistic?
Kerrsed
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 16,578

Post#22 » by Kerrsed » Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:22 pm

NotPhilJackson wrote:Kyrie wants out of CLE - does this trade get any more realistic?

Ehh..... i think its still way off as constructed. I think a more reasonable 3 way would be:

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ydy84bus

Suns get: Irving/Frye/OQuinn
Knicks get: Thompson/Chriss/Knight/Miami 1st
Cavs get: Melo/Bledsoe/Chandler

Cavs take on 2 Lebron buddies in the hope that he stays. They also turn a young TT into a more seasoned defensive Chandler.

Knicks get a young C that might be currently stifled by his teammates, Chriss who is a very athletic very young up-&-coming PF/C, Knight as a starting PG and a 1st all for Melo and dumping OQuinn.

Suns get Irving but downgrade majorly at C from Chandler to Frye/Oquinn.
Its #DUMPSTERFIRE SEASON! #TeamTRAINWRECK -KERRSED- The Mod, The Myth, The Legend
NotPhilJackson
Senior
And1: 320

Post#23 » by NotPhilJackson » Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:27 pm

It's tough to say the Suns turn this down since they really shouldn't but I dont know. Are they much better off losing Tyson down low like that and really just getting a role player back to take his spot? Knicks take on 2 bad contracts and give up Melo for a pick and a #8 pick from last year. Who's pick is that ??
Rockazoids
Head Coach
And1: 2,006

Post#24 » by Rockazoids » Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:43 pm

Kerrsed wrote:
NotPhilJackson wrote:Kyrie wants out of CLE - does this trade get any more realistic?

Ehh..... i think its still way off as constructed. I think a more reasonable 3 way would be:

http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=ydy84bus

Suns get: Irving/Frye/OQuinn
Knicks get: Thompson/Chriss/Knight/Miami 1st
Cavs get: Melo/Bledsoe/Chandler

Cavs take on 2 Lebron buddies in the hope that he stays. They also turn a young TT into a more seasoned defensive Chandler.

Knicks get a young C that might be currently stifled by his teammates, Chriss who is a very athletic very young up-&-coming PF/C, Knight as a starting PG and a 1st all for Melo and dumping OQuinn.

Suns get Irving but downgrade majorly at C from Chandler to Frye/Oquinn.

And why would the Knicks want to dump KOQ who will be making about $4.1 M this year?
Follow the science not some internet physician & get your shots.
Kerrsed wrote:Just thinking of this deal makes my ass hurt!

turk3d wrote: you're about to make me go old rem on you

GoNYK1288 wrote:You better clench your butt cheeks because the GB is about to have at you.

Return to Trades and Transactions