Off-Season Hypothetical: KD to the 76ers

Moderators: Andre Roberstan, HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Texas Chuck, MoneyTalks41890, Mamba4Goat, pacers33granger, Trader_Joe, loserX

Slim Charless
General Manager
And1: 6,192

Re: Off-Season Hypothetical: KD to the 76ers 

Post#41 » by Slim Charless » Fri Mar 8, 2024 4:03 am

louc1970 wrote:I don't think Durant is off the table at all. I think in his case, he'd need to find a team he can realistically sell without looking like a complete and total phoney/hypocrite. Hence, why I brought up OKC. That's his 1st team, and he can just tell everyone that he wanted to return to the original spot. On sure Presti would welcome him back with open arms.

Similar thoughts here.
Going to offer an alternative for KD - Dallas! Free up Phoenix for the future as well.

Phoenix trades KD, Beal.
Phoenix receives Irving, Robinson, Kleiber, Harris (S&T so it may have to be done in separate trades).
Getting Irving to run with Booker allows for a continuation of winning. Putting shooters around them is a better well rounded team.

Heat trades Herro, Robinson
Heat receive Beal.
Miami is not afraid to spend. Jaquez is ready to be the SF sooner than thought. Miami can win games without Herro - they do it every post-season.

Dallas trades Irving, Kleiber
Dallas receives KD.
Hometown kid playing with Doncic!! Moves off of the double PG

76ers trades Harris on a S&T
76ers return Herro
Better than losing Harris as a FA. Gets scoring help for Maxey and Embiid and reserves the cap money.[/quote]

Dallas fans are funny. Since when does Kancerie and Kleiber get you KD? That's madness. I should post an equally insulting Luka trade for you, but I'm more mature than that.

I'll simply say to adjust the trade plz.
Crives
General Manager
And1: 7,055

Re: Off-Season Hypothetical: KD to the 76ers 

Post#42 » by Crives » Fri Mar 8, 2024 6:11 am

You really don’t know phx new owner if you think he’s interested in a deal like this.

KD is very happy in phx…. Weird hypothetical.

Return to Trades and Transactions