Make the best win now moves for the Jazz.

Moderators: Trader_Joe, loserX, Andre Roberstan, HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Texas Chuck, MoneyTalks41890, Mamba4Goat, pacers33granger

Wolveswin
Head Coach
And1: 2,541

Re: Make the best win now moves for the Jazz. 

Post#21 » by Wolveswin » Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:08 pm

brackdan70 wrote:
Wolveswin wrote:Like others, I am going after Murray. I think Hawks would like Clarkson as a SG backfill. Add some picks.

Then, I am helping Suns rebuild. As much as I would like Booker direct, I know they need their picks back.

To Nets: Booker

To Suns: Collins + George + Hendricks + All Suns 1sts back + Jazz picks

To Suns: KD + Filler

Final win-now roster:

Kessler
Markkanen or KD
KD or Markkanen
Sexton
Murray

I can’t see Suns doing that. Utah needs to give up Markanen, Kessler and reverse protect picks to get even close

Huh? You think on top of Hendricks and George and mucho picks available…Jazz need to give up Markkanen AND Kessler for KD???
brackdan70
RealGM
And1: 8,552

Post#22 » by brackdan70 » Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:46 pm

Wolveswin wrote:
brackdan70 wrote:
Wolveswin wrote:Like others, I am going after Murray. I think Hawks would like Clarkson as a SG backfill. Add some picks.

Then, I am helping Suns rebuild. As much as I would like Booker direct, I know they need their picks back.

Final win-now roster:

Kessler
Markkanen or KD
KD or Markkanen
Sexton
Murray

I can’t see Suns doing that. Utah needs to give up Markanen, Kessler and reverse protect picks to get even close

Huh? You think on top of Hendricks and George and mucho picks available…Jazz need to give up Markkanen AND Kessler for KD???

I don’t think Hendricks or George has a ton of value. Suns are giving up Booker and KD for a package of role players and picks. I don’t think they would do that.

If they do reset they would keep Booker.

I think they would rather keep KD that get a few mediocre picks and young players with no star potential. If they do want to trade KD I would think they could get a good player that fits bookers timeline and a decent pick/ good young player.
Sign here
Wolveswin
Head Coach
And1: 2,541

Post#23 » by Wolveswin » Fri Apr 12, 2024 2:00 pm

brackdan70 wrote:
Wolveswin wrote:
brackdan70 wrote:I can’t see Suns doing that. Utah needs to give up Markanen, Kessler and reverse protect picks to get even close

I don’t think Hendricks or George has a ton of value. Suns are giving up Booker and KD for a package of role players and picks. I don’t think they would do that.

I think they would rather keep KD that get a few mediocre picks and young players with no star potential. If they do want to trade KD I would think they could get a good player that fits bookers timeline and a decent pick/ good young player.

Well I think your evaluation is wrong and way off. But we don’t need to agree.
SkyHook
Veteran
And1: 1,798

Post#24 » by SkyHook » Sat Apr 13, 2024 5:17 pm

Final win-now roster:

Kessler
Markkanen or KD
KD or Markkanen
Sexton
Murray

Interesting framework. I don’t know if it would have legs, but I kind of like it.
Don’t make it personal, don’t take it personal.

Sellers don’t set market value. Buyers don’t set market value.
Market value only exists when two (or more) parties are in agreement.
SkyHook
Veteran
And1: 1,798

Post#25 » by SkyHook » Sat Apr 13, 2024 5:18 pm

Wolveswin wrote:
brackdan70 wrote:
Wolveswin wrote:Huh? You think on top of Hendricks and George and mucho picks available…Jazz need to give up Markkanen AND Kessler for KD???

Well I think your evaluation is wrong and way off. But we don’t need to agree.

Perfect response.
Don’t make it personal, don’t take it personal.

Sellers don’t set market value. Buyers don’t set market value.
Market value only exists when two (or more) parties are in agreement.

Return to Trades and Transactions