WOJ: Allen extends with Suns 70/4

Moderators: Andre Roberstan, HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Texas Chuck, MoneyTalks41890, Mamba4Goat, pacers33granger, Trader_Joe, loserX

brackdan70
RealGM
And1: 8,540

Re: WOJ: Allen extends with Suns 70/4 

Post#41 » by brackdan70 » Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:39 pm

jbk1234 wrote:
kobe_vs_jordan wrote:
Colbinii wrote:
That isn't true. There are players who have connections with KD/Booker who may prefer to sign with them. Players could also get more of a shot at breaking the actual playoff rotation with Phoenix compared to the 3 teams you mentioned.

Not to mention the weather and location factor.

Nuggets won a title and we didn’t see ring chases run to them.

Phoenix in the summer is borderline unbearable. Luckily, with that type of money, Allen can afford a very nice summer house somewhere else.

Phx is unbearable 24/7 365 imo. But I like 4 seasons. But yeah that’s a nice contract for him. Can probably get more than summer home if he chooses.
Sign here
kobe_vs_jordan
General Manager
And1: 4,505

Re: WOJ: Allen extends with Suns 70/4 

Post#42 » by kobe_vs_jordan » Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:24 pm

meekrab wrote:
kobe_vs_jordan wrote:
Colbinii wrote:
That isn't true. There are players who have connections with KD/Booker who may prefer to sign with them. Players could also get more of a shot at breaking the actual playoff rotation with Phoenix compared to the 3 teams you mentioned.

Not to mention the weather and location factor.

Nuggets won a title and we didn’t see ring chases run to them.

DeAndre Jordan and Justin Holiday don't count as ring chasers?

kobe_vs_jordan wrote:
jbk1234 wrote:
Phoenix in the summer is borderline unbearable. Luckily, with that type of money, Allen can afford a very nice summer house somewhere else.

Definitely agree with the summers. For me , I’ll have two houses before I deal with Denver winters lol

Have you been to Denver in the winter? It's not like Minnesota...

DeAndre Jordan had options? Not sure Justin Holiday ever been good enough to be considered a ring chaser. Usually players who take undermarket deals to play for a winning team. Both of those players didn't take undermarket deals.

Any place that snows isn't the place for me personally if I was a rich athlete. As part of the normal working class, Denver is a great place to live

Return to Trades and Transactions