Offers for Brandon Ingram?

Moderators: Trader_Joe, loserX, Andre Roberstan, HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Texas Chuck, MoneyTalks41890, Mamba4Goat, pacers33granger

babyjax13
RealGM
And1: 14,410

Re: Offers for Brandon Ingram? 

Post#121 » by babyjax13 » Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:48 pm

gswhoops wrote:
babyjax13 wrote:Wiggins + Podziemski + Moody + Santos + 2027 GSW 1st (unprotected)
for
Ingram

For an expiring Ingram that seems like a good offer? New Orleans gets a guard who can shoot, pass, and rebound to compliment their existing young core (Podz) + adds a nice 3+D 2/3 in Moody + a high upside 2027 1st and returns a rotation-level forward (on a bad contract) in Wiggins.

The Warriors make a push to contend one more time. They hurt their depth, but Ingram gives them a bit of a 'poor-man's KD' to insert into their team. They can look for trades with some of their other assets to see if meaningful upgrades would be available at other positions.

I like this from our perspective. Ingram is the #2 option we desperately need. We'd definitely need to pick up some depth but the Curry/Klay/BI/Kuminga/Dray lineup would be really fun.

TJD/Looney
Draymond/Kuminga
Ingram
Klay/GP2
Curry

I'm not sure this is enough for NO though, even with Ingram's depressed value.

I'm not sure, either, but Ingram seems like one of the more realistic targets who could at least push Golden State into the next tier of teams. I also like Jerami Grant as a target and the outlay would be lower, but I'm not sure he really elevates the team that much (but a little may be enough to steal a first round series).

JazzMatt13 wrote:just because I think aliens probably have to do with JFK, doesn't mean my theory that Jazz will never get Wiggins, isn't true.

JColl
Dr Positivity
RealGM
And1: 15,572

Re: Offers for Brandon Ingram? 

Post#122 » by Dr Positivity » Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:00 pm

What about a trade where New Orleans gets Bridges and Brooklyn gets Ingram+picks (say 17 and 24). Nets try to make an asset savvy move by getting Ingram, letting him put up his stats as #1 on a bad team, and then eventually flipping him for more assets. I feel like he would probably take extension to be the man in Bkn.

Return to Trades and Transactions