LAC/NJ/NYK/CLE

Moderators: Andre Roberstan, HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Texas Chuck, MoneyTalks41890, Mamba4Goat, pacers33granger, Trader_Joe, loserX

randomhero423
Head Coach
And1: 1

LAC/NJ/NYK/CLE 

Post#1 » by randomhero423 » Wed Jul 2, 2008 2:10 am

it would be crazy if this 4 team deal goes down i made.

LAC receives: Jared Jefferies, David Lee, Renaldo Balkman, Jamal Crawford
LAC trades: Tim Thomas, Cuttino Mobley, Top 5 protected first round pick

NJ receives: Nate Robinson, Wally Szcerbiak, LAC top 5 protected first round pick 09
NJ trades: Vince Carter

NYK receives: Cuttino Mobley, Ben Wallace, Eric Snow, Tim Thomas
NYK trades: Jared Jefferies, Eddy Curry, Nate Robinson, Renaldo Balkman, David Lee, Jamal Crawford

CLE receives: Vince Carter, Eddy Curry
CLE trades: Eric Snow, Wally Sczierbiak, Ben Wallace
http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/t ... &te=&cash=
My High School Basketball Articles:
www.nyhoops.com

My Sports Blog
myrandomsportsblog.blogspot.com
deviljets7
Lead Assistant
And1: 24

Re: LAC/NJ/NYK/CLE 

Post#2 » by deviljets7 » Wed Jul 2, 2008 2:30 am

Nets decline this one. They move Carter for little more than a salary dump and help give their biggest rivals the cap room needed for LeBron.

I'm also trying to figure out how the Cavs get Carter this cheap?
enetric wrote:You have the perfect fat% to sit on your butt, eat crap and WATCH someone else do it though. Hell, at that body fat% you might be a starter.
#1knickfan
Banned User
And1: 2

Post#3 » by #1knickfan » Wed Jul 2, 2008 2:34 am

randomhero423 wrote:it would be crazy if this 4 team deal goes down i made.

NYK receives: Cuttino Mobley, Ben Wallace, Eric Snow, Tim Thomas
NYK trades: Jared Jefferies, Eddy Curry, Nate Robinson, Renaldo Balkman, David Lee, Jamal Crawford

You see the problem here is that there is absolutely no reason whatsoever for the Knicks to even consider this deal.
randomhero423
Head Coach
And1: 1

Post#4 » by randomhero423 » Wed Jul 2, 2008 2:36 am

NYK does it because it moves them towards the 2009/2010 plan. they shed the horrific salaries of jared jefferies, curry, and crawford.
My High School Basketball Articles:
www.nyhoops.com

My Sports Blog
myrandomsportsblog.blogspot.com
#1knickfan
Banned User

Post#5 » by #1knickfan » Wed Jul 2, 2008 2:40 am

randomhero423 wrote:NYK does it because it moves them towards the 2009/2010 plan. they shed the horrific salaries of jared jefferies, curry, and crawford.

There is only one horrific deal being sent out and that is Jeffries. If Curry and Crawford are horrific then Ben Wallace and Tim Thomas are someone falling 30 stories to their death kind of horrific.

Once again, there is ABSOLUTELY NO REASON FOR THE KNICKS TO EVEN CONSIDER THIS DEAL.
dizzy631
Pro Prospect

Post#6 » by dizzy631 » Wed Jul 2, 2008 2:45 am

This replaces NYK's role players with other older role players. This would be making a change for the sake of making a changes. I don't think we would give up crawford and curry, even though neither are allstars for the mere likes of snow, thomas, wallace, and mobley. No thank you.

NJ gets to much for Vinsanity, even though I like the man but i think they get too much for his hefty salary.
www.davezthemc.bandcamp.com

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lM5Ur-s0iaA&feature=plcp&context=C33efa48UDOEgsToPDskIxuv8Gw5096omaM1kCfI15[/youtube]
#1knickfan
Banned User

Post#7 » by #1knickfan » Wed Jul 2, 2008 2:48 am

Personally I think Cleveland gets too much. For mere expiring deals and the obligation to take on Curry's extra year (although he is better than Wallace at this point in their careers and cheaper intially) they get a shooting guard who might just be enough to push them over the top.

Edit: I know alot of people on this site are tightwads when it comes to taking on extra cash but the Cavs need to worry about winning and doing everything they can to keep Lebron happy.
ecuhus1981
RealGM
And1: 1,427

Post#8 » by ecuhus1981 » Wed Jul 2, 2008 3:21 am

NJN declines easily. Vince is not for sale.
Some people really have a way with words. Other people... not... have... way.
-- Steve Martin

Return to Trades and Transactions