Denver bounces McDyess to Orlando ???

Moderators: Andre Roberstan, HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Texas Chuck, MoneyTalks41890, Mamba4Goat, pacers33granger, Trader_Joe, loserX

leo6287
Starter
And1: 4

Denver bounces McDyess to Orlando ??? 

Post#1 » by leo6287 » Mon Nov 3, 2008 8:37 pm

Report's are that Mcdyess will retire before he puts on a Denver Uni... So Orlando offer's a legit deal to make all party's Happy.....

Denver gets

Keith Bogans
Brian Cook
The rights to Fran Vazquez

Orlando

Rolls the Dyess
princeofpalace
RealGM
And1: 1,636

Re: Denver bounces McDyess to Orlando ??? 

Post#2 » by princeofpalace » Mon Nov 3, 2008 8:40 pm

Dice would rather retire before playing in a Magic jersey as well. He has stated repeatedly that if he got traded he would rather retire, so it looks liek he is either going to retire or be bought out.
eslr
Assistant Coach
And1: 25

Post#3 » by eslr » Mon Nov 3, 2008 8:41 pm

Its not that Dice doesn't want to play in Denver, its that Dice doesn't want to play anywhere outside of Detroit. I think it would be simple for them to swing Dice to Houston for Francis/Head/Hayes (which I proposed yesterday), but not if Dice threatens to retire if he can't play in Detroit.
leo6287
Starter
And1: 4

Post#4 » by leo6287 » Mon Nov 3, 2008 8:45 pm

princeofpalace wrote:Dice would rather retire before playing in a Magic jersey as well. He has stated repeatedly that if he got traded he would rather retire, so it looks liek he is either going to retire or be bought out.

I thought it was because he is bitter at Denver for trading him the 1st time.... Orlando would be good place to retire
killbuckner
RealGM
And1: 0

Post#5 » by killbuckner » Mon Nov 3, 2008 9:26 pm

If McDyess is going to retire- isn't that better for Denver anyway? They don't have to pay him if he retires and he wouldn't count towards the luxury tax.
The Rebel
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 11,338

Post#6 » by The Rebel » Tue Nov 4, 2008 1:18 am

leo6287 wrote:
princeofpalace wrote:Dice would rather retire before playing in a Magic jersey as well. He has stated repeatedly that if he got traded he would rather retire, so it looks liek he is either going to retire or be bought out.

I thought it was because he is bitter at Denver for trading him the 1st time.... Orlando would be good place to retire

Denver's traded him twice now, so it could not be the 1st time he was traded. :wink:

Return to Trades and Transactions