Bosh for Durant

Moderators: Andre Roberstan, HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Texas Chuck, MoneyTalks41890, Mamba4Goat, pacers33granger, Trader_Joe, loserX

shaolin34
Senior
And1: 133

Bosh for Durant 

Post#1 » by shaolin34 » Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:12 pm

i'm not a fan of either team, but given team needs, i think this trade could make sense:

bosh

for

durant
wilcox
filler

toronto adds a dynamic scorer on the wings, and can promote bargnani to the starting pf role
oklahoma city adds a premier bigman and is able to shift green to his natural sf position

risk for toronto: right now bosh is the better, more established player. durant is an established scorer, but who knows if he'll ever surpass bosh or if this is as good as he'll get.

risk for okc: bosh can be a free agent in 2 years, do they think they'll be able to convince him to stay?

would either of these teams consider this swap?
wajr
Bench Warmer
And1: 191

Re: Bosh for Durant 

Post#2 » by wajr » Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:26 pm

"would either of these teams consider this swap?"

I think Toronto would have to consider it at least. OKC I doubt it. Bosh would probably bolt and leave OKC with nothing for Durrant.
Raps Leafs Jays Gennies
Mr Swagtastic
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 3,186

Post#3 » by Mr Swagtastic » Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:30 pm

Toronto I think would decline it first. I feel Portland would be our best bet since we would get a better PF in LMA vs Bargnani and get better peices in return like we would get Outlaw, Bayless, possibly a pick and get LMA for Bosh and could convince them to take on Kapono.

Durant isn't a bad player at all but this doesn't make Toronto that much better since Bargnani isn't a fill time 4 who could step up and be our full time 4 I feel.
Lord Leoshes wrote:i personally would rather keep Chalmers over Lowry
killbuckner
RealGM
And1: 0

Post#4 » by killbuckner » Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:37 pm

just depends on how worried Toronto is about losing Bosh. I don't think any of us are qualified to answer that

Return to Trades and Transactions