mia-chi-raps

Moderators: Andre Roberstan, HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Texas Chuck, MoneyTalks41890, Mamba4Goat, pacers33granger, Trader_Joe, loserX

quazi31
Senior
And1: 0

mia-chi-raps 

Post#1 » by quazi31 » Sun Jan 4, 2009 7:24 pm

okay here it is

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/t ... &te=&cash=

the reason for miami to do this is for marion isnt working and miami wants to get rid of banks contract and miami also wants zo to return so they have to give a 2 for 1 and that is what they did while getting o'neal

the reason for chicago to do this is that alot of people are saying rose/kirk combo cant work out with ben gordan there so they get rid of kirk contract to. but they also get the best 3 point shooter in the league and that spreads the floor for rose

the reason for raptors to do this is kirk can play the shooting guard and he can guard the point fairly decent while joes cant, so jose plays the point and guards the shooting guard and jermaine aint working in tor so they get marion and he will be better with someone like jose playing the point with bosh as the big man kinda like amar'e as the big man in phoenix
coldfish
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls
And1: 35,313

Re: mia-chi-raps 

Post#2 » by coldfish » Sun Jan 4, 2009 7:36 pm

So, Kapono for Hinrich? I don't think so. FWOW, Kapono makes $6.6M in 2010, the year that counts. Hinrich makes $9M. The Bulls aren't even getting that much cap savings for a guy who wouldn't play, like, at all.
quazi31
Senior

Post#3 » by quazi31 » Sun Jan 4, 2009 7:38 pm

coldfish wrote:So, Kapono for Hinrich? I don't think so. FWOW, Kapono makes $6.6M in 2010, the year that counts. Hinrich makes $9M. The Bulls aren't even getting that much cap savings for a guy who wouldn't play, like, at all.

what does fwow mean???and hinrich contract goes pass 2010 and they are in the 2010 sweepstakes
coldfish
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls

Post#4 » by coldfish » Sun Jan 4, 2009 7:46 pm

FWIW*. FWOW was a typo. Kapono's goes past 2010 also (its a player option that he is sure to exercise). That's the year where I showed the salary.
quazi31
Senior

Post#5 » by quazi31 » Sun Jan 4, 2009 7:55 pm

coldfish wrote:FWIW*. FWOW was a typo. Kapono's goes past 2010 also (its a player option that he is sure to exercise). That's the year where I showed the salary.

anothny parker is 20 in 3 point shooting percent at .426

okay i still dont know what fwiw is, also what does imo and ftw mean im an idiot but i have no idea what they mean
puppa bear
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,500

Post#6 » by puppa bear » Sun Jan 4, 2009 11:59 pm

I like it for Mia
coldfish
Forum Mod - Bulls
Forum Mod - Bulls

Post#7 » by coldfish » Mon Jan 5, 2009 1:10 am

quazi31 wrote:
coldfish wrote:FWIW*. FWOW was a typo. Kapono's goes past 2010 also (its a player option that he is sure to exercise). That's the year where I showed the salary.

okay i still dont know what fwiw is, also what does imo and ftw mean im an idiot but i have no idea what they mean

FWIW - for what its worth
IMO - in my opinion
FTW - for the win
quazi31
Senior

Post#8 » by quazi31 » Mon Jan 5, 2009 1:30 am

coldfish wrote:
quazi31 wrote:

FWIW - for what its worth
IMO - in my opinion
FTW - for the win

thanks, now i dont have to be like what do they mean
wbbfan
Pro Prospect
And1: 15

Post#9 » by wbbfan » Mon Jan 5, 2009 2:06 am

Raps get it waay too good here.
Mediocrity knows nothing higher than itself, but talent instantly recognizes genius.
Mr Swagtastic
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 3,187

Post#10 » by Mr Swagtastic » Mon Jan 5, 2009 3:44 am

wbbfan wrote:Raps get it waay too good here.

yes and no, sure on paper it looks good but Banks takes away from Solomon's and Ukic's development and minutes and we take a huge risk on Marion. We could risk loosing him this year or having to pay him superstar money that he wants. We take on a boatload of long term cap which I would rather keep for 2010. Also who plays the 5 for us? Jake Voskhul or Bargnani? Hell no they are short term fixes right now not long term. Hinrich would be a good combo guard next to Calderon though.

Chicago says hell no
Lord Leoshes wrote:i personally would rather keep Chalmers over Lowry

Return to Trades and Transactions