Mil/Sac/Cle

Moderators: Andre Roberstan, HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Texas Chuck, MoneyTalks41890, Mamba4Goat, pacers33granger, Trader_Joe, loserX

bcortell
Banned User
And1: 1

Re: Mil/Sac/Cle 

Post#21 » by bcortell » Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:16 am

RingtheBell wrote:
xx_skaterdude_xx wrote:Disagree. I believe, if Salmons is traded, the Kings will get a similiar package to what we got from Artest (expiring/B prospect/pick) OR a decent expiring/1 year contract player + late pick. Salmons has a MLE type contract, while Jefferson's salary could cripple some team's 2010 plans.

So Sessions is a B list prospect now? Its basically his first full season in the league and I don't think there's one point guard outside of Rose from this year and last years draft that has shown a substantial amount of talent over Sessions.

Not to hijack this thread but DJ and Westbrook could be an that argument.

Anyways, just look at what I and other Cavs fans said about the trade for RJ in the other thread.. since it's the same thing for us I believe.
Baddy Chuck
RealGM
And1: 22,789

Re: Mil/Sac/Cle 

Post#22 » by Baddy Chuck » Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:20 am

Nicky Nix Nook wrote:Russel Westbrook. :roll:

Touche :D.

Don't know how I forgot about him, I want him more then anyone outside of Mayo, Rose and Beasley. I always though of him as more of a two but he proved me wrong.
John Henson wrote:This lady just asked me who I play for and I said the Milwaukee Bucks, she quickly replied “oh the highschool across the street?”

Return to Trades and Transactions