offers for tmac

Moderators: Andre Roberstan, HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Texas Chuck, MoneyTalks41890, Mamba4Goat, pacers33granger, Trader_Joe, loserX

why22
Analyst
And1: 16

offers for tmac 

Post#1 » by why22 » Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:57 pm

so hes beocmig the next raef lafrentz but his expiring is mighty appealing to teams looking to shed capspace

so wat can be offered

i thought of

to ny: tmac, landry

to hou: david lee, gallo, eddy curry

knicks shed salary at the expence of gallo and get landry

houston gets a great pf
Basketball_Jones wrote:BC holding Casey accountable would go like this:

BC: so I see you played Andrea quite a bit there when he was struggling
Casey: yeah I know, we needed spacing
BC: play him more (walks away)
Baddy Chuck
RealGM
And1: 23,065

Re: offers for tmac 

Post#2 » by Baddy Chuck » Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:01 pm

Redd and Elson or Thomas.
John Henson wrote:This lady just asked me who I play for and I said the Milwaukee Bucks, she quickly replied “oh the highschool across the street?”
why22
Analyst
And1: 16

Post#3 » by why22 » Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:04 pm

RingtheBell wrote:Redd and Elson or Thomas.

i think they should add amir
Basketball_Jones wrote:BC holding Casey accountable would go like this:

BC: so I see you played Andrea quite a bit there when he was struggling
Casey: yeah I know, we needed spacing
BC: play him more (walks away)
I am Ra
Banned User
And1: 2

Post#4 » by I am Ra » Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:21 pm

lols at op for adding gallo to the deal. NY will not offer more than Hughes and Jeffries or Mobley and Curry.
Baddy Chuck
RealGM
And1: 23,065

Post#5 » by Baddy Chuck » Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:25 pm

kingofkingz wrote:lols at op for adding gallo to the deal. NY will not offer more than Hughes and Jeffries or Mobley and Curry.

And Houston would laugh you off the phone. T-Mac with one leg is better then either of those packages, I doubt they even do Hughes/Mobley. Adding Jeffries or Curry and you have to add something of value.
John Henson wrote:This lady just asked me who I play for and I said the Milwaukee Bucks, she quickly replied “oh the highschool across the street?”
TheGallopingSweetness
Pro Prospect
And1: 22

Post#6 » by TheGallopingSweetness » Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:27 pm

From the Bulls:

Salmons
Tim Thomas
&
Jerome James
rsavaj
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 2,767

Post#7 » by rsavaj » Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:31 pm

Jason Richardson, but Suns would need to add 5 mill to make it work, and they're not going to add Barbosa. Can't a player be signed to a specific amount if he's a FA to make the numbers work? For example, if we threw in Matt Barnes at 3 mill and Stro at 2 mill....is that allowed under the CBA/
deviljets7
Lead Assistant
And1: 24

Post#8 » by deviljets7 » Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:35 pm

rsavaj wrote:Jason Richardson, but Suns would need to add 5 mill to make it work, and they're not going to add Barbosa. Can't a player be signed to a specific amount if he's a FA to make the numbers work? For example, if we threw in Matt Barnes at 3 mill and Stro at 2 mill....is that allowed under the CBA/

Did the Suns officially buy out Pavlovic yet? If not I'd have to think he could be the filler.
enetric wrote:You have the perfect fat% to sit on your butt, eat crap and WATCH someone else do it though. Hell, at that body fat% you might be a starter.
otbotb
Freshman
And1: 1

Post#9 » by otbotb » Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:35 pm

ill give u a loaf of bread for him
moocow007
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 25,163

Post#10 » by moocow007 » Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:52 pm

why22 wrote:so hes beocmig the next raef lafrentz but his expiring is mighty appealing to teams looking to shed capspace

so wat can be offered

i thought of

houston gets a great pf

If D'Antoni shows any more affection for Gallinari they would have to go find a priest and look for a summer home together. They aren't going to trade Gallinari regardless of who they get to move (Curry).
moocow007
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 25,163

Post#11 » by moocow007 » Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:55 pm

RingtheBell wrote:
kingofkingz wrote:lols at op for adding gallo to the deal. NY will not offer more than Hughes and Jeffries or Mobley and Curry.

And Houston would laugh you off the phone. T-Mac with one leg is better then either of those packages, I doubt they even do Hughes/Mobley. Adding Jeffries or Curry and you have to add something of value.

TMac will be lucky to play half the season and will be a free agent at the end of the year looking for a max contract from whichever team he's one (which I'm guessing he'll start posturing for half way through the upcoming season and making a stink if he doesn't get one). Not worth it. NY ALREADY HAS cap for Lebron even if they keep Curry. They DO NOT must move him unlike what many still apparently think. And there's absolutely no reason for them to try to move him now unless it's a no brainer for them. This is hardly a no brainer as the only offers that the Rockets likely will get will be for something in the Mobley/Hughes range (to save money) or for guys like Zach Randolph and Baron Davis (which, if that's what they want then more power to them).
LakeShowKobe24
Junior
And1: 0

Post#12 » by LakeShowKobe24 » Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:28 am

Wow seriously Knick fans if you won't move Gallo to get out of Curry's 11 million dollar salary then you guys are going to be scrwed come '10. What's going to be more appealing to LeBron: Bosh or Curry+gallo. Toughy idk... LeBron most likely won't come if he's coming by himself, the whole point of the sweepstakes is to get a duo who Lebron can go into the new season comfortably with. He wants to pair with an olympian teammate and do it in the biggest stage. If its just him, i sincerely doubt he'll go to ny.
Pointguard01 wrote:Gortat will be a Maverick. Book it.

Orlando's not matching.
I am Ra
Banned User

Post#13 » by I am Ra » Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:41 am

lols we have enough 2010 space for lebron. People make me laugh on this board.
I am Ra
Banned User

Post#14 » by I am Ra » Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:42 am

RingtheBell wrote:

I'm not saying that they would do that i am saying thats the only trade the knicks do. Also gallo is our best prospect so adding him is extremely foolish.
KiDdFrESh
General Manager
And1: 46

Post#15 » by KiDdFrESh » Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:58 am

why22 wrote:so hes beocmig the next raef lafrentz but his expiring is mighty appealing to teams looking to shed capspace

so wat can be offered

i thought of

houston gets a great pf

Houston and New York are not good trading partners. There is NO WAY ABSOLUTELY NONE WHATSOEVER that the Rockets take on EDDY CURRY !!! GOT IT ?!?!?

Sure David Lee is nice but he is not worth taking on Eddy Curry. I dont care that Gallo is in the trade either. Another thing, the PF used to be a weak spot for the Rockets 3 years ago prior to Houston aquiring Scola & Landry. Most importantly, by adding an additional 20 million annually after this trade, how do you suppose the Rockets will keep this team together? We have to re-sign Artest this year, and soon we will have to extend the contracts of Brooks, Lowry, Landry, Scola, Yao and maybe even Tracy. Keep that trash in NY or send it else where.

EASY NO FOR THE ROCKETS!
KiDdFrESh
General Manager
And1: 46

Post#16 » by KiDdFrESh » Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:03 am

RingtheBell wrote:Redd and Elson or Thomas.

Only if you add Gadzuric!!

This deal has been discussed 1000s of times and each time the answer is the same. Houston passes on this deal as well. I know T-Mac is coming off two surgeries but Michael Redd is also coming off surgery. T-Mac has a nice expensive expiring contract. While Redd's contract is just expensive. Also McGrady is a better fit for this team because of his ability to make plays.
realball
Head Coach
And1: 3,183

Post#17 » by realball » Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:07 am

TheGallopingSweetness wrote:From the Bulls:

Salmons
Tim Thomas
&
Jerome James

The Rockets would jump for joy with this deal. Don't know why the Bulls do it.
LakeShowKobe24
Junior
And1: 0

Post#18 » by LakeShowKobe24 » Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:13 am

haha kingz for every laugh we give you, you give millions more to us with your ignorance.
Pointguard01 wrote:Gortat will be a Maverick. Book it.

Orlando's not matching.
I am Ra
Banned User

Post#19 » by I am Ra » Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:19 am

LakeShowKobe24 wrote:haha kingz for every laugh we give you, you give millions more to us with your ignorance.

want to name 1 ignorant thing i said?
red96
Lead Assistant
And1: 2,380

Post#20 » by red96 » Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:29 am

The Knicks can keep all their garbage players. Some of their best players dont even start for Houston (Gallo, Lee). They dont have anything we would want. The OP should've added "NYK fans need not to respond".
"Morey decided in 2007 that Steve Francis was to be the "franchise player" of the Rockets only to play what... 5 games? Morey didn't think Marc Gasol was worth a look that year,"
-baki "the Rockets fan"

Return to Trades and Transactions