Haslem for Skip to my Lou?

Moderators: Andre Roberstan, HartfordWhalers, BullyKing, Texas Chuck, MoneyTalks41890, Mamba4Goat, pacers33granger, Trader_Joe, loserX

Takuya Kimura
Junior
And1: 12

Haslem for Skip to my Lou? 

Post#1 » by Takuya Kimura » Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:55 pm

Yeah as title.
Doesn't it make a ton of sense?
Heat finally get somebody to run the show for Wade and Nets get their starting PF and some toughness that they seem to be lacking.
What I'm worrying is if it has been posted before.

Heat
Alston/Chalmers/Quinn
Wade/Cook
Moon/Jones
BEasy/Anthony
JON/Magloire

Nets
Harris/Dooling
Lee/CDR/Hayes
Williams/Simmons/Hassell
Haslem/Yi/Swat
Brook lopez/Boone
deviljets7
Lead Assistant
And1: 24

Re: Haslem for Skip to my Lou? 

Post#2 » by deviljets7 » Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:49 pm

Value wise it makes sense, though the Nets still seem high on YI and it leaves them without a 3rd PG.

If Miami gets a Boozer or Odom and abandons 2010 cap space, I think a Rafer/Najera for Blount trade makes sense for both sides.
enetric wrote:You have the perfect fat% to sit on your butt, eat crap and WATCH someone else do it though. Hell, at that body fat% you might be a starter.
BBallFreak
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 16,234

Post#3 » by BBallFreak » Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:51 pm

Miami's not giving up Haslem for Alston. We're trying to turn Haslem into Carlos Boozer! Why would we settle for Alston?
Wade2k6
RealGM
And1: 77

Post#4 » by Wade2k6 » Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:51 pm

If Miami can get Boozer for Haslem and Wright (like the reports say), why the hell would they trade the main part of that deal (Haslem) for Rafer Alston? Doesn't make sense for the Heat.
Krapinsky
RealGM
And1: 1,929

Post#5 » by Krapinsky » Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:56 pm

Wade2k6 wrote:If Miami can get Boozer for Haslem and Wright (like the reports say), why the hell would they trade the main part of that deal (Haslem) for Rafer Alston? Doesn't make sense for the Heat.

If Miami could get Boozer for Haslem and Wright the deal would be done already and Boozer would be in Toronto [edit; Miami. Not sure why I said Toronto].
FinnTheHuman wrote: Your post is just garbage.

NewWolvesOrder wrote:Garbage post, indeed.
Preludepunk27
Lead Assistant
And1: 1

Post#6 » by Preludepunk27 » Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:56 pm

Yeah I don't know why Miami would do that. Personally, I really like Mario Chalmers. I think he fits that style great on both ends of the floor. You could make an argument though that the Nets wouldn't do this either.

Oh well.

Return to Trades and Transactions