ImageImageImage

Goran "DRAGON" Dragic: The Official Thread

Moderators: KingDavid, BFRESH44, MettaWorldPanda, heat4life, Wiltside, IggieCC, QUIZ

Revived
RealGM
And1: 19,759

Re: Goran "DRAGON" Dragic: The Official Thread 

Post#1181 » by Revived » Tue Dec 29, 2015 10:25 pm

gom wrote:Hey, so do all of you amateur GMs still want to trade Dragic?

Unfortunately, I'm sure there are still some here who want him traded.
Maroko
Lead Assistant
And1: 11,432

Post#1182 » by Maroko » Sat Jan 2, 2016 5:01 am

SF88 wrote:

Well i am glad your got suspended specially with your double standard speech.

http://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?p=45491746#p45491746

Well i wouldnt want to trade him if the game ended at half time, unfortunatly there are 4 quarters. I will give some credit to Iggie to notice that dangerous trend.
If you check his stats specially the last quarter when the game is on line, he disappears : a ghost ! If you dont believe me, just check the last 3 games (dont count this one (against the Mavs), he did nothing too but we were leading by double digits so it's ok).
RexBoyWonder
RealGM
And1: 33,791

Post#1183 » by RexBoyWonder » Sat Jan 2, 2016 9:27 am

Maroko wrote:
SF88 wrote:

Well i am glad your got suspended specially with your double standard speech.

http://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?p=45491746#p45491746

Well i wouldnt want to trade him if the game ended at half time, unfortunatly there are 4 quarters. I will give some credit to Iggie to notice that dangerous trend.
If you check his stats specially the last quarter when the game is on line, he disappears : a ghost ! If you dont believe me, just check the last 3 games (dont count this one (against the Mavs), he did nothing too but we were leading by double digits so it's ok).

He must lose his BB talent in every 4th Quarter, only logical explanation.
Chalm Downs wrote:his nickname is boywonder ffs
tria
Junior
And1: 757

Post#1184 » by tria » Sat Jan 2, 2016 11:02 am

I was watching him in Phoenix when he was playing with Bledsoe, not every game but good sample. I used to think that that was actually their gameplan. Goran starts the game strong, attacks the rim etc. in second Bledsoe takes over and closes the game, while Goran sits in the corner. Same as it is now in Miami, just replace Bled with Wade. And also both were/are mostly ignoring him, when he is standing in the corner. How many wades assits were to Dragic? Sure there is stat for that, you have stats for everything :)

If you check the boxscore and don't watch the game you usualy can guess how his points went by quarters. With 15 points and 7 assists at the end you can be almost sure that at least 8/4 or more were in 1st quarter, and like 10-12/6 in first half.
Maroko
Lead Assistant

Post#1185 » by Maroko » Sat Jan 2, 2016 12:36 pm

Thank you for sharing your opinion. You made an excellent point about him scoring most of his points in the first half.

If it was the gameplan, well he didnt work well for the Phoenix Suns as they never made the playoffs with Dragic and Bledsoe.

We all know Dragics style is to get into the paint and find the right teammate around the paint or outside of the 3 point line. You need to surrounder him with good shooters and a big who can run. He has a better connection with Bosh than Whiteside. You can notice he has some difficulty to give the ball to him in the post for some reasons.

As soon as you tightening the paint, it's like you cut him his wings, he is awful, then he gives up the ball to Wade and sit in the corner.No more circle around the paint.

We had the worst PG rotation last year with Chalmers, Cole and Napier, we all think it wasnt difficult to be an upgrade specially with Dragic's talent (oh i did say from the beginning, he wasnt a good fit). RexBoyWonder was selling him as the best acquisition of the Miami Heat History after LeBron and Bosh, he was the missing piece to win a championship. All he got is green font and Cole : comparing a backup point guard with a small contract ($1,129,200 the season) to an "all star" with a $85 Million contract.

But hey

right ?

And i like how people just look at the offense and ignore completly the defense.

This is just a sample (yes yes one game) but this is relevant : the game was on line and just rewatch the last 5 minutes from the game against the Grizzlies !

Wade decided to lead the game and where is Dragic ? sitting in the corner

Turnover by Wade, the classic one when he tries to dribble too much instead of playing off the ball and cutting to the basket as he remains of the best when he plays that way !

After that turnover, Dragic took the ball to do what ? Bringing the ball up
It was not a bad idea as they want to surprise the defense but Zach managed to recover and stop Bosh

What did he do after passing the ball ? Setting a screen to free Wade

See where he is ? The Grizz packing the paint, Bosh airballing but lucky us Wade took the rebound and scored the bucket !

In the last Q and in the OT : he got one rebound and got blocked once. But he managed to be in the TOP 3 of the game :
http://forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?p=45504994#p45504994

Goran is a good guy and i think a good teammate maybe too nice as he doesnt want to make any trouble but he needs to force his nature. He has to be more aggressive, he cant just shoot 2 FT

And yeah i am a hater (i am not watching the games, not checking the stats), yes Cole, whatelse hmmm but coach Spo.... ah yes i don't know basketball and i will stick with my gifs :lol: :lol:

I didnt say the situation was easy to fix (trading him is one solution) but as i said this trend is dangerous for the team, for him, for Whiteside (If you took away Wade, who is feeding him ?)

MOTHER OF DRAGONS

BaDaBo
Starter
And1: 7,406

Post#1186 » by BaDaBo » Sun Jan 3, 2016 10:54 am

Maroko wrote:Thank you for sharing your opinion. You made an excellent point about him scoring most of his points in the first half.

If it was the gameplan, well he didnt work well for the Phoenix Suns as they never made the playoffs with Dragic and Bledsoe.

We all know Dragics style is to get into the paint and find the right teammate around the paint or outside of the 3 point line. You need to surrounder him with good shooters and a big who can run. He has a better connection with Bosh than Whiteside. You can notice he has some difficulty to give the ball to him in the post for some reasons.

As soon as you tightening the paint, it's like you cut him his wings, he is awful, then he gives up the ball to Wade and sit in the corner.No more circle around the paint.

We had the worst PG rotation last year with Chalmers, Cole and Napier, we all think it wasnt difficult to be an upgrade specially with Dragic's talent (oh i did say from the beginning, he wasnt a good fit). RexBoyWonder was selling him as the best acquisition of the Miami Heat History after LeBron and Bosh, he was the missing piece to win a championship. All he got is green font and Cole : comparing a backup point guard with a small contract ($1,129,200 the season) to an "all star" with a $85 Million contract.

But hey
Spoiler:

right ?

And i like how people just look at the offense and ignore completly the defense.

This is just a sample (yes yes one game) but this is relevant : the game was on line and just rewatch the last 5 minutes from the game against the Grizzlies !

Spoiler:

Turnover by Wade, the classic one when he tries to dribble too much instead of playing off the ball and cutting to the basket as he remains of the best when he plays that way !

Spoiler:

It was not a bad idea as they want to surprise the defense but Zach managed to recover and stop Bosh

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

See where he is ? The Grizz packing the paint, Bosh airballing but lucky us Wade took the rebound and scored the bucket !

Spoiler:

In the last Q and in the OT : he got one rebound and got blocked once. But he managed to be in the TOP 3 of the game :

Goran is a good guy and i think a good teammate maybe too nice as he doesnt want to make any trouble but he needs to force his nature. He has to be more aggressive, he cant just shoot 2 FT

And yeah i am a hater (i am not watching the games, not checking the stats), yes Cole, whatelse hmmm but coach Spo.... ah yes i don't know basketball and i will stick with my gifs :lol: :lol:

I didnt say the situation was easy to fix (trading him is one solution) but as i said this trend is dangerous for the team, for him, for Whiteside (If you took away Wade, who is feeding him ?)

MOTHER OF DRAGONS

Spoiler:

Just a couple of things, we may not agree, but hey it's a forum. It'd be really boring if we did right ;)

1. Phoenix didn't make the playoffs because -> they lost Bleadsoe and were close only because Dragic played out of his mind. I still kind of think if Bleadsoe didn't come back ( I know that's a bit of a contradiction with my earlier statement, but he disrupted the flow they had from when he was out and it took some games to readjust, games they didn't have) and Dragic didn't injure his ankle at the end of the season PHO would have made the PO. ( a lot of ifs, I know, but it was only one game that lost them the PO if I remember right)

Edit: In PHX Dragic and Bleadsoe didn't play at the same time as much as Dragic does with Wade. They took turns when one sat the other ran the team. And I've been saying from the start the heat should try doing that. In these last games they play together most of the time. Wade checks out about 4min before the end of the 1st, Dragic 1min before the end. Same in the third. And in the 2nd and 4th Wade comes in a min or two before Dragic. Which brings me to the rotations which I really hate at times, but that's a story for another thread.

2.a Dragic likes the bounce pass not the lob, but he did have quite a few lobs to Plumlee in PHX so I think the issue is that for a bounce pass the big needs to roll faster, Dragic and Whiteside are just playing at two speeds. That's why Wade has more passes, he attacks slower after the pick and Whiteside has time to roll. When Dragic in the position to make the pass Whiteside isn't there yet and when he is, the defense is already set, most of the time (meaning it'll take time for them to get their timing synced, it would be a lot faster if they were the only issue we had).

2.b As for the pass to post up Whiteside, none of the players do that really often, since he doesn't really pass good (if at all) out of the post and double teams. If he learns that, he'll be a true max player. Passing out of the post gets good shots with high %, but opposite teams don't respect his passing, so he forces a lot of bad shots and I'm amazed how many he makes, imagine if they didn't double him because they were afraid he'll pass to an open guy. But I noticed it's getting a bit better so here's hoping.

3. When Dragic was the main guy in PHX he scored even with the opponents tightening the paint in the 4th. But he was on roll not coming out of a slump and in system that fitted him.

4. Not saying you're wrong, he needs to be more aggressive in the 4th! But it's also the plays we call in the 4th when Wade is in. It's mostly Wade ISO and Wade P&R. And that's the coaching. He can go rouge and do different stuff than the coaches call, but I think he'll get stares from Wade and Spo. It's not like he's the only guy just sitting in a corner in the 4th. Even Bosh was in a few games.

5. You're right he's too much of a nice and team first guy, so he may complain to the coaches about our ball movement in the 4th but until coaches change the game plan for the 4th it'll stay the same.

6. And I agree it's a tough situation for all and Dragić isn't a good fit. Trading Dragic would fix it (especially for Dragic who'd get to play at a faster pace on most other teams) but it would not mean the heat would be better for it.
RexBoyWonder
RealGM

Post#1187 » by RexBoyWonder » Sun Jan 3, 2016 11:22 am

Spoiler:
Maroko wrote:Thank you for sharing your opinion. You made an excellent point about him scoring most of his points in the first half.

But hey

right ?

MOTHER OF DRAGONS

BaDaBo basically answered your mess of a rant, but gave you a +1 for making me laugh with the hyperbole and the effort you put in.

Bottom line is, Dragon is a very good player, and the TEAM will benefit from him playing more to his game. We're starting to see more of it lately, so let's see how the trend continues.

PS- 90% of the quality PG in the league need the ball in their hands to be effective, just like Dragon. Very few good PGs will naturally fit next to Wade - a non shooting, ball dominant allstar SG.
SLODragon
Ballboy
And1: 7

Post#1188 » by SLODragon » Sun Jan 3, 2016 6:26 pm

Dragic has only 2 mistakes so far. He can't make open shots constantly (I believe this is temporary) and he can't take over the game if another ball dominant player is on the team. But I believe he will fix this issue quickly. Wade is one of the smartest players ever and I think he will help Dragic to fix the problem before allstar game. Other than that, he plays great defense, he also has good stats considering he is 3rd or 4th option on offense.

Dragic actually had great stats in last quarter back in Phoenix when Bledsoe was injuried. I noticed somewhere that he was one of the leaders in whole NBA in 4th Q points for couple of months. He was also leader in last 5 sec shot percentages in year when Phoenix was tanking.

I want to say, he has pottencial to be clutch player even if it doesn't seem so in that moment.
Miami has a loooot of options on offense, I just hope coach is going to choose right ones.
heat4life
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 6,258

Post#1189 » by heat4life » Mon Jan 4, 2016 5:13 pm

BaDaBo wrote:Just a couple of things, we may not agree, but hey it's a forum. It'd be really boring if we did right ;)

1. Phoenix didn't make the playoffs because -> they lost Bleadsoe and were close only because Dragic played out of his mind. I still kind of think if Bleadsoe didn't come back ( I know that's a bit of a contradiction with my earlier statement, but he disrupted the flow they had from when he was out and it took some games to readjust, games they didn't have) and Dragic didn't injure his ankle at the end of the season PHO would have made the PO. ( a lot of ifs, I know, but it was only one game that lost them the PO if I remember right)

Edit: In PHX Dragic and Bleadsoe didn't play at the same time as much as Dragic does with Wade. They took turns when one sat the other ran the team. And I've been saying from the start the heat should try doing that. In these last games they play together most of the time. Wade checks out about 4min before the end of the 1st, Dragic 1min before the end. Same in the third. And in the 2nd and 4th Wade comes in a min or two before Dragic. Which brings me to the rotations which I really hate at times, but that's a story for another thread.

2.a Dragic likes the bounce pass not the lob, but he did have quite a few lobs to Plumlee in PHX so I think the issue is that for a bounce pass the big needs to roll faster, Dragic and Whiteside are just playing at two speeds. That's why Wade has more passes, he attacks slower after the pick and Whiteside has time to roll. When Dragic in the position to make the pass Whiteside isn't there yet and when he is, the defense is already set, most of the time (meaning it'll take time for them to get their timing synced, it would be a lot faster if they were the only issue we had).

2.b As for the pass to post up Whiteside, none of the players do that really often, since he doesn't really pass good (if at all) out of the post and double teams. If he learns that, he'll be a true max player. Passing out of the post gets good shots with high %, but opposite teams don't respect his passing, so he forces a lot of bad shots and I'm amazed how many he makes, imagine if they didn't double him because they were afraid he'll pass to an open guy. But I noticed it's getting a bit better so here's hoping.

3. When Dragic was the main guy in PHX he scored even with the opponents tightening the paint in the 4th. But he was on roll not coming out of a slump and in system that fitted him.

4. Not saying you're wrong, he needs to be more aggressive in the 4th! But it's also the plays we call in the 4th when Wade is in. It's mostly Wade ISO and Wade P&R. And that's the coaching. He can go rouge and do different stuff than the coaches call, but I think he'll get stares from Wade and Spo. It's not like he's the only guy just sitting in a corner in the 4th. Even Bosh was in a few games.

5. You're right he's too much of a nice and team first guy, so he may complain to the coaches about our ball movement in the 4th but until coaches change the game plan for the 4th it'll stay the same.

6. And I agree it's a tough situation for all and Dragić isn't a good fit. Trading Dragic would fix it (especially for Dragic who'd get to play at a faster pace on most other teams) but it would not mean the heat would be better for it.

Excellent post!

Although I don't agree that trading Dragic is the fix. These are smart players that need to figure out how to play together. You just don't give up on a talent like Dragic. Good teams have good players. The starting 5 for Miami need to figure that out (and the last 2 games gives hope).
ROAD TO THE CHAMPIONSHIP
Maroko
Lead Assistant

Post#1190 » by Maroko » Mon Jan 4, 2016 8:41 pm

RexBoyWonder wrote:
Spoiler:

But hey

right ?

MOTHER OF DRAGONS

BaDaBo basically answered your mess of a rant, but gave you a +1 for making me laugh with the hyperbole and the effort you put in.

Bottom line is, Dragon is a very good player, and the TEAM will benefit from him playing more to his game. We're starting to see more of it lately, so let's see how the trend continues.

PS- 90% of the quality PG in the league need the ball in their hands to be effective, just like Dragon. Very few good PGs will naturally fit next to Wade - a non shooting, ball dominant allstar SG.

So you prefer to hide behind BaDaBo's post, it sounds familiar to me

Spoiler:

1) About the Phoenix Suns with Bledsoe and Dragic : I will stick with that i said whether they played together or one after the other, they didnt make the playoffs in 4 years, it didnt happen just once but 4 times.

2) It's not about the coaching except for the rotation. Coach Spo is one of the most permissive coach in the NBA, he gives a lot of freedom to his players . He will tell you what he expects from you but he will let you choose (except of course during one timeout) the play. Dragic is the one who puts himself in that situation.

I heard of Dragic being a TOP10 Point Guard :

Do you really think a guy like :

- CP3
- Westbrook
- Curry
- Kyrie Irving
- Damian Lillard
- Tony Parker
- Mike Conley
- Jeff Teague
- Rondo

will sit in the corner specially in the last quarter. Oh right, they are not playing with a dominant player asking for the ball
Wade and Dragic need to have a discussion.

It's one example but it says a lot : Last quarter, Whiteside got the rebound, he wanted to give the ball to Wade, look at coach Spo (he is not calling for a specific play), Dragic was already running until Wade said "Give it to Goran".

I think Coach Spo has decided to sub out and sub in Wade and Goran at the same time to force them both to find a way to collaborate.

“I’m happy we started the New Year with a game that’s more toward our identity,” Spoelstra said after Miami shot 56 percent overall, was 8-of-18 from 3-point range and had five players score in double figures in its most lopsided win of the season. “Our offense isn’t necessarily where we want it to be, but I love where it’s going. You can see guys starting to get more comfortable, more aggressive and learning how they can be who they are, while at the same time sharing the game and making the game easier for their teammates.”

Source : http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/miamiheat/post/_/id/21454/heat-begin-the-year-affirming-a-winning-identity

I said it last year, it's on Wade to make the first move not just after a turnover.
deb
Senior
And1: 455

Post#1191 » by deb » Mon Jan 4, 2016 9:22 pm

Goran only played 2,5 seasons for Phx as a starter, less than a full year of that with Bledsoe due to Bledsoe's injury. Also don't understand that last part of your post. Are you saying Dragic's inactivity and standing in the corner are Wade's fault?
jereseja
Rookie
And1: 3,572

Post#1192 » by jereseja » Mon Jan 4, 2016 9:37 pm

Maroko
U really trying very hard but u dont have clue about basketball.
And these coming from girl.
Stay by gifs.
Dragic and Bledsoe play 18 months together and Bledsoe was injured allmost half that time.
2012/2013 experts preseason said PHX will win 17 games and they win 48 and missed playoff by 1 game.
And we are talking about west not soft east 2 years ago.So Davis steal spot in All star game from Dragic becouse game was in New Orleans.U have on youtube videos from Durant and other players who said Dragic deserve playing in All star game so he was easy top 10 PG in the league and was 3rd NBA team.

2) It's not about the coaching except for the rotation. Coach Spo is one of the most permissive coach in the NBA, he gives a lot of freedom to his players . He will tell you what he expects from you but he will let you choose (except of course during one timeout) the play. Dragic is the one who puts himself in that situation.

U are really in dark with these.Spo is system coach who react to slow in games with substitutions,timeouts and other things.
Dragic/Wade thing
They both have very hi BIQ so if Wade want another championship they will figure things out and Dragic will do whatever he need to do(stay in corner or whatever) to win something.Hes allways been team first statistic second player.

And these is just for u Maroko
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TO2TRXdKLlc[/youtube]
Maroko
Lead Assistant

Post#1193 » by Maroko » Mon Jan 4, 2016 9:54 pm

Just stick by giving the illegals stream and break the board rule about it : you do that great Jeresa becouse it's cool !

I was not the one who brought the Suns argument, i just made an observation that Dragic and Bledsoe whether they played 1 year, 2 year or more they didnt make the playoffs.
Bring me old suns where Dragic was good, i dont care, RexBoyWonder had already done when he was selling Dragic as the best acquisition since Bosh and LeBron.

I will stick with the fact he tends to dissapear when the game is on line by sitting on the corner. Show me a proof where Coach Spo told him to give up the ball and sit in to a corner, freel free to show me with pics, article and interview.
I am the only one to brought proof !
BaDaBo
Starter
And1: 7,406

Post#1194 » by BaDaBo » Mon Jan 4, 2016 10:25 pm

Maroko wrote:
Spoiler:
Just stick by giving the illegals stream and break the board rule about it : you do that great Jeresa becouse it's cool !

I was not the one who brought the Suns argument, i just made an observation that Dragic and Bledsoe whether they played 1 year, 2 year or more they didnt make the playoffs.
Bring me old suns where Dragic was good, i dont care, RexBoyWonder had already done when he was selling Dragic as the best acquisition since Bosh and LeBron.

I will stick with the fact he tends to dissapear when the game is on line by sitting on the corner. Show me a proof where Coach Spo told him to give up the ball and sit in to a corner, freel free to show me with pics, article and interview.

This is like reading the title of the book and making assumptions about the story. It's not that simple.

Who is the best acquisition since Bosh and Lebron?

There was a interview with Bosh recently how they like to get Dragič involved early, he's involved the whole game here and there and at the end it's Wade time. And how that's what they play. I'd love to post it, but I can't find it. I'll edit the post when I do, and if someone else knows what I'm talking about please help. ;)
jereseja
Rookie

Post#1195 » by jereseja » Mon Jan 4, 2016 10:27 pm

Maroko wrote:Just stick by giving the illegals stream and break the board rule about it : you do that great Jeresa becouse it's cool !

I stop 2 days ago with streams becouse of you.I watch games on FOX GO,NBA LP and other channels so i dont need streams but everybody doesnt live in USA and have money for watching so i was nice to other ppl.What positive u doing here i dont know.
About proof and Dragic standing in corner u have alot Spo interwievs about different players and different layers in quaters.Here is 1 interwiev

Practice: Erik Spoelstra (12/31/15)
5min
http://www.nba.com/heat/video/teams/heat/2015/12/31/1451587403615-123115_SPO_Practice_Sound.mov-203141
and many other just dont have time for these crap now
Spo is system coach and Dragic play what Spo want him to play and Dragic is good soldier.Its simple.
Maroko
Lead Assistant

Post#1196 » by Maroko » Mon Jan 4, 2016 10:39 pm

BaDaBo wrote:
Maroko wrote:
Spoiler:

This is like reading the title of the book and making assumptions about the story. It's not that simple.

Who is the best acquisition since Bosh and Lebron?

There was a interview with Bosh recently how they like to get Dragič involved early, he's involved the whole game here and there and at the end it's Wade time. And how that's what they play. I'd love to post it, but I can't find it. I'll edit the post when I do, and if someone else knows what I'm talking about please help. ;)

Best acquisition it's Whiteside, i am surprised you are asking that question... I could even add Shane Battier
This is what i said : he disappears in the last quarter. It's one thing about Wade's time and it's another to sit in to a corner.
If he is so talented, why on earth would you accept to si in to a corner and do nothing.

I love how people bring his stats of him scoring like 17 points per game the last 5 games but how many in the last quarter ? ;)
RexBoyWonder
RealGM

Post#1197 » by RexBoyWonder » Mon Jan 4, 2016 10:44 pm

jereseja wrote:Maroko
U really trying very hard but u dont have clue about basketball.

And these coming from girl.

Stay by gifs.

And these is just for u Maroko

Spoiler:
jereseja
Rookie

Post#1198 » by jereseja » Mon Jan 4, 2016 10:48 pm

If he is so talented, why on earth would you accept to si in to a corner and do nothing.

Simple
Becouse Spo system in 4 quarter when starters are playing is Wade and little Bosh and other 3 players are static.
Very little ball movement and movement without ball.
U are really lost case sorry.
Maroko
Lead Assistant

Post#1199 » by Maroko » Mon Jan 4, 2016 11:00 pm

jereseja wrote:

Simple
Becouse Spo system in 4 quarter when starters are playing is Wade and little Bosh and other 3 players are static.
Very little ball movement and movement without ball.
U are really lost case sorry.

I feel pretty bad for you, you tend to be aggresive and you believe that saying people knows nothing you won.
It's not becouse of the system, it's becouse of Dragic who has no balls to challenge Wade.
If people are fine with Dragic not scoring in the last quarter with him sitting in to a corner, i will say the Slovenians (player and fans) has no pride.
I did laugh a lot about that interview of coach Spo, did you really think he will blame Dragic ? He has never done that before, i cant blame you as you joined after Dragic's trade, you are just a player fan and not a team fan as soon as Dragic will leave, you will too. So lets not be too personal there :wink:

IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 239,684

Post#1200 » by IggieCC » Mon Jan 4, 2016 11:00 pm

I blame OP JLOP for letting this thread go complete chit :cry:
Spoiler:
where art thou :(
3rd best winnng%(73.3%) + most wins(11w) = best true winning % OP
Sole Multiple Banner Holder of 2021-2022 SZN. FACTS

Return to Miami Heat