ImageImageImage

Is Lebron an inconsistent Finals performer?

Moderators: KingDavid, Wiltside, IggieCC, QUIZ, BFRESH44, heat4life, MettaWorldPanda

JordansBulls
RealGM
And1: 5,340

Re: Is Lebron an inconsistent Finals performer? 

Post#81 » by JordansBulls » Mon Sep 8, 2014 4:29 pm

Dupas wrote:He helped us win 2 titles i get that. But the way he treat the organization that protected him , gave him all the conditios , and ESPECIALLY his "brother" was sad to see. He will help by himself the mistake he did. Not our problem anymore.

Good post here. Also you guys picked up Luol Deng and Danny Granger as well to replace him. The rumors are that Lebron slimmed down which would help the Heat now because that means it will be a bit easier for your team to stop him and especially Luol Deng who will be defending him.
"Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
- Michael Jordan
DWadeno3
RealGM
And1: 2,943

Post#82 » by DWadeno3 » Mon Sep 8, 2014 8:29 pm

MoneyMo wrote:
DWadeno3 wrote:
MoneyMo wrote:
Probably cause Wade always got to sit out games while he was healthy. That apparently rubbed him wrong.

Except he didn't. The maintenance plan was long known as an aftermath of offseason OssaTron therapy, which usually requires more time off than Wade did take off. That's why they had to take a more cautious approach among other things. LeBron could've sat too, but if he wants to play and then complain, it ain't nobody's problem.

I believe you, but weren't there reports that Lebron was frustrated by that? I'm not saying he should have been, but I think I remember reading that.

Yeah he was, but like I said, Wade wasn't really sitting out games while healthy, at least I don't consider something that's part of a recovery being healthy.

#HeatLifer
MisterHibachi
RealGM
And1: 19,073

Post#83 » by MisterHibachi » Mon Sep 8, 2014 8:59 pm

MoneyMo wrote:
Shewasfly wrote:In what world did the Heat organization treat Wade better than LeBron while he was here??? The only thing they didn't allow him to do was become the GM, something they'd smartly never let any player do. Even Heat fans immediately turned on Wade once he handed the keys over to LeBron. He could literally do nothing right after that. And now he's being written off even while still a Heat player by Heat fans. Meanwhile criticize LeBron when he no longer even wears a Heat uniform and you get called ungrateful by "Heat fans".

I don't think anything less than a blood sacrifice would make LeBron worshippers be realistic about how great he was treated here and that he didn't leave because of something the Heat organization did wrong. He was treated far better than any other player wearing a Heat uniform while he was here.

Probably cause Wade always got to sit out games while he was healthy. That apparently rubbed him wrong.

I think the frustration stemmed not from Wade sitting out but there being no viable replacement for him. The Miller amnesty really bothered LeBron from what I can tell off of media reports.
"He looked like Batman coming out of nowhere"
Dupas
Analyst
And1: 1,860

Post#84 » by Dupas » Mon Sep 8, 2014 9:24 pm

MisterHibachi wrote:
MoneyMo wrote:
Shewasfly wrote:In what world did the Heat organization treat Wade better than LeBron while he was here??? The only thing they didn't allow him to do was become the GM, something they'd smartly never let any player do. Even Heat fans immediately turned on Wade once he handed the keys over to LeBron. He could literally do nothing right after that. And now he's being written off even while still a Heat player by Heat fans. Meanwhile criticize LeBron when he no longer even wears a Heat uniform and you get called ungrateful by "Heat fans".

I don't think anything less than a blood sacrifice would make LeBron worshippers be realistic about how great he was treated here and that he didn't leave because of something the Heat organization did wrong. He was treated far better than any other player wearing a Heat uniform while he was here.

I think the frustration stemmed not from Wade sitting out but there being no viable replacement for him. The Miller amnesty really bothered LeBron from what I can tell off of media reports.

So what? Now lebron is also a economist? There was a reason miller was sent off. People even explained that this was planned 3 years ago.
I get that people are mad at him. But atleast be mad at the right reasons. Like i said early , he could had left us and be loved till he retires. They way he left you cant really ignore it. Not talking about running away from the fight , but the circus he put up. And after what he said about 2010 decision i would never believe he would do this again. Wade and the fans should be mad at him.
MisterHibachi
RealGM
And1: 19,073

Post#85 » by MisterHibachi » Mon Sep 8, 2014 10:03 pm

Dupas wrote:
MisterHibachi wrote:
MoneyMo wrote:

So what? Now lebron is also a economist? There was a reason miller was sent off. People even explained that this was planned 3 years ago.
I get that people are mad at him. But atleast be mad at the right reasons. Like i said early , he could had left us and be loved till he retires. They way he left you cant really ignore it. Not talking about running away from the fight , but the circus he put up. And after what he said about 2010 decision i would never believe he would do this again. Wade and the fans should be mad at him.

What circus? It's not his fault the sports world is now 24/7. He took the time he needed to make his decision. There was no circus other than the one created by the media. The circus is always created by the media. He said even back in 2011 I think that he was thinking of one day going back to Cleveland so clearly that was always on his mind. I don't know why people are surprised he actually made the jump, it's always been on his mind, certainly publicly.

Even if he knew he was going back as soon as the season ended, he's still gonna take his time and do due diligence with the team's owners and talk to his family about it. A decision like that doesn't take a couple hours.

Wade isn't mad at him. The fans can be mad at whatever they want, we all know fans aren't rational. Dude exercised his free agency rights and left. He did what he thought was best for himself. Everyone in his situation would do what's best for themselves.
"He looked like Batman coming out of nowhere"
Dupas
Analyst
And1: 1,860

Post#86 » by Dupas » Mon Sep 8, 2014 10:07 pm

Dragging someone to vegas , while talking with his sooner teammates a weak early saying " stay ready " its like saying your GF that you where with you mom , when you were actually banging another chick. Please , he could had a clean and MANLY get away from the heat. He didnt , instead he wanted to kid with us , almost making us lose bosh and others FA. Bitchy move.
Enso
General Manager
And1: 24,067

Post#87 » by Enso » Tue Sep 9, 2014 12:22 pm

Dupas wrote:Dragging someone to vegas , while talking with his sooner teammates a weak early saying " stay ready " its like saying your GF that you where with you mom , when you were actually banging another chick. Please , he could had a clean and MANLY get away from the heat. He didnt , instead he wanted to kid with us , almost making us lose bosh and others FA. Bitchy move.

True that. The way he stopped the whole league for so long was pretty (Please Use More Appropriate Word). Attention whoring at it's finest. Also making Riles and Wade beg and grovel like that... The worst part was the question marks after he decided. Will Bosh stay, did Mcroberts and Granger only agree due to Lebron being there etc etc. I think if Bosh and the rest would of left he would of been severly booed at the AAA. Now it's only going to be some scattered boos with mostly Cheers.
Vincent_Askew
Banned User
And1: 247

Post#88 » by Vincent_Askew » Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:03 am

Dupas wrote:Dragging someone to vegas , while talking with his sooner teammates a weak early saying " stay ready " its like saying your GF that you where with you mom , when you were actually banging another chick. Please , he could had a clean and MANLY get away from the heat. He didnt , instead he wanted to kid with us , almost making us lose bosh and others FA. Bitchy move.

But you guys gave him a half empty arena to play in every night. You guys weren't that loyal to him.

I'm not trolling. Every non-Heat fan looking from the outside in is thinking what I just said.

* Yes, you are trolling and baiting. Read your post again. This is your warning.
--heat4life
goodboy
RealGM
And1: 185,305

Post#89 » by goodboy » Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:04 am

Vincent_Askew wrote:

But you guys gave him a half empty arena to play in every night. You guys weren't that loyal to him.

I'm not trolling. Every non-Heat fan looking from the outside in is thinking what I just said.

Lol I love how this *empty arena* accusation gets into play when it has nothing to do with the discussion at hand.

1. Miami is known for heavy traffic and people showing up super late for games.

2. Miami the *good seats* the seats you see on t.v are insanely expensive, you would see a packed house from the top deck.

3. People would have a really hard time affording these *seats* that you normally would see on your t.v screen because of high prices due to having 3 stars, including the best player on the planet.

Bright
Vincent_Askew
Banned User
And1: 247

Post#90 » by Vincent_Askew » Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:58 am

HeatWillRise wrote:
Vincent_Askew wrote:

Lol I love how this *empty arena* accusation gets into play when it has nothing to do with the discussion at hand.

2. Miami the *good seats* the seats you see on t.v are insanely expensive, you would see a packed house from the top deck.

3. People would have a really hard time affording these *seats* that you normally would see on your t.v screen because of high prices due to having 3 stars, including the best player on the planet.

*Strike two
--heat4life
goodboy
RealGM
And1: 185,305

Post#91 » by goodboy » Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:53 am

Vincent_Askew wrote:
HeatWillRise wrote:
Vincent_Askew wrote:

You will immediately take back that gif then proceed to apologize for your ungracious host skills. You will treat me like a guest in your house and offer me tea and crumpets, not that classless gif.

Bright
Tony15
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,930

Post#92 » by Tony15 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:31 pm

Vincent_Askew wrote:

Well most non-Heat fans are just petty and jealous that Miami has a ton more to offer than their city, therefore we don't really care for their opinion much. The loyal fan argument is just a pathetic crutch other fanbases like to use to disguise their deep-seeded envy of the HEAT. At the end of the day, we're gonna be in much better shape long term because we're a top-tier franchise regardless of how any other envious fan base feels. LBJ ain't the end all be all, and it'll come to light soon enough.

We've been a winning franchise.....WELL before he came here.

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums
Wolfy1983
Assistant Coach
And1: 8,299

Post#93 » by Wolfy1983 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:42 pm

Vincent_Askew wrote:

* Yes, you are trolling and baiting. Read your post again. This is your warning.
--heat4life

You don't live in Miami. Unlike OKC, lots of people actually live here. Traffic is always an issue, plus tickets prices unlike OKC, are significantly more expensive for real die hard fans to afford. It's also easier to sellout a Thunder game when that's they only happening in that City.
Sig By: MettaWorldPanda
Paz
Analyst
And1: 3,878

Post#94 » by Paz » Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:41 am

OKC has plenty to do. The truth of the matter is Miami is FULL of South American and European transplants that could not care less for basketball. The chances that they'd spend $750/seat to watch a regular season game is extremely low. That being said, the HEAT still had a top 5 attendance record in the NBA last year, above OKC soooo... your claim is baseless and perhaps you shouldn't hinge your opinions on the drivel coming out of uninformed people.
thinktellectual
Rookie
And1: 726

Post#95 » by thinktellectual » Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:53 pm

Vincent_Askew wrote:

--heat4life

I see you have too much time on your hands.
Speaking of time ... here's something for you to think about, instead of worrying about how many empty seats there are in the AAA, or how many "real fans" are in Miami:

http://goo.gl/2TUU5b

That also happens to be Riley's desktop background.
Wolfy1983
Assistant Coach
And1: 8,299

Post#96 » by Wolfy1983 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 5:44 am

-Terrible efficiency
-Lack of defense
-4th qtr No show

LeBron, you are proving my point for me.
Sig By: MettaWorldPanda
EscapoTHB
Suspended
And1: 1,249

Post#97 » by EscapoTHB » Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:16 am

At least he didn't get cramps smh.
gom
Heat forum: Expert Predictor
And1: 42,511

Post#98 » by gom » Sun Jun 21, 2015 6:19 am

As long as he was consistent enough to help us beat the Spurs in 2013, wtf is the problem?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgc2cDwPE8U[/youtube]
I remember 11-30 with these guys. ^
kyphi
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 16,850

Post#99 » by kyphi » Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:28 pm

Cmon_Son-_- wrote:I wouldn't call LBJ inconsistent on a game to game basis but watching the games it looked like he played well every 2 quarters. I'm not saying he was bad but he definitely was extremely passive at times.

He is going to NEED at least 2 other players to depend on, like he had in Miami. He probably won't get them in Cleveland, even if he personally selects them. The dude is getting older FAST because of how he plays ball.

Return to Miami Heat