ImageImageImage

2/1 - HEAT @ Pacers - 7

Moderators: KingDavid, Wiltside, IggieCC, QUIZ, BFRESH44, MettaWorldPanda, heat4life

Pimpwerx
Banned User
And1: 78

2/1 - HEAT @ Pacers - 7 

Post#1 » by Pimpwerx » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:12 am

Miami HEAT

vs

Indiana Pacers

Pat Riley: "No rebounds, no rings."

Let's go HEAT! PEACE.
dreamchaser
Banned User
And1: 166

Re: 2/1 - HEAT @ Pacers - 7 

Post#2 » by dreamchaser » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:19 am

**** i was about to make the game thread...
OtW
Suspended
And1: 1,860

Post#3 » by OtW » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:24 am

Let's go Heat.

Please, destroy these guys. Indiana is a good team that can give us fits inside (as observable from the play offs and our last regular season match up). However, they also seem to feed off of their own confidence and their crowd energy. You have to shut both of those things down and not allow them to get too uppity.

We cannot have them thinking anytime during the game that they are on our level, or else they will take advantage of that confidence and blow us out.
Pimpwerx
Banned User
And1: 78

Post#4 » by Pimpwerx » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:39 am

dreamchaser wrote:**** i was about to make the game thread...

We do the make it take it rule for GTs on the Heat board. If you make a thread and we win, you gotta make the next one. You keep going until there's a loss, and then someone else makes one. Some people are superstitious about it. Hell, I can't lie. I get a bit annoyed when people break the rule, because it seems like we've lost most of those games when that happens. "It's only weird if it doesn't work." :lol: PEACE.
Heat_Fan_87
RealGM
And1: 22,412

Post#5 » by Heat_Fan_87 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:59 am

Just win. 48min of physical intelligent bb
LBJ-ITALY
Pro Prospect
And1: 164

Post#6 » by LBJ-ITALY » Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:01 pm

I hope Spoelstra makes birdman play more minutes vs Indiana that is the best rebounding team in the NBA! last game they had destroyed us in the board or am I wrong?
FlashFlare
RealGM
And1: 30,615

Post#7 » by FlashFlare » Thu Jan 31, 2013 3:02 pm

Gonna pick Indiana on the 2k13 pick and win thing. Everytime I pick the opponent, the Heat win :lol:
100% WADEaboo
narmerguy
Lead Assistant
And1: 3,052

Post#8 » by narmerguy » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:02 pm

Gotta wait your chance young homie. Winner keeps going, we gotta spread the love to see who's got the lucky threads at the moment.

And good lord Taryn is just all that. :D
Vertical Limit
RealGM
And1: 5,386

Post#9 » by Vertical Limit » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:09 pm

Yeah I hope we do see more Anderson this game. Yesterday he was grabbing rebounds and batting balls to our players. It was awesome.
dreamchaser
Banned User

Post#10 » by dreamchaser » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:37 pm

narmerguy wrote:

Gotta wait your chance young homie. Winner keeps going, we gotta spread the love to see who's got the lucky threads at the moment.

it's not exactly spreading the love when one user keeps making threads until the heat loses. when i joined this site a couple of weeks ago i remember cb1 saying how he was tired of waiting on somebody to make a thread so he just made one, that's why i thought nobody else was making threads. i don't like this made up rule to be honest, if more than two people are going to make threads then why don't we just do how the knicks fans & lakers fans do on their boards by making a thread showing the upcoming games & who makes the game thread for them. here's an example...

2/3 heat @ raptors - pimpwerx

2/4 bobcats @ heat - you

etc., etc.

what if the heat were to win all the way until the end of march? that's where i'm getting at...
lolcat
Bench Warmer
And1: 65

Post#11 » by lolcat » Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:04 pm

dreamchaser wrote:
narmerguy wrote:

it's not exactly spreading the love when one user keeps making threads until the heat loses. when i joined this site a couple of weeks ago i remember cb1 saying how he was tired of waiting on somebody to make a thread so he just made one, that's why i thought nobody else was making threads. i don't like this made up rule to be honest, if more than two people are going to make threads then why don't we just do how the knicks fans & lakers fans do on their boards by making a thread showing the upcoming games & who makes the game thread for them. here's an example...

2/4 bobcats @ heat - you

etc., etc.

what if the heat were to win all the way until the end of march? that's where i'm getting at...

so? you want the heat to win games or you want to make game threads?
MiamiHavok
Junior
And1: 26

Post#12 » by MiamiHavok » Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:24 pm

The biggest threat to us in the East..

Let's blow them out and silence the haters
Altered_Beast
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,634

Post#13 » by Altered_Beast » Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:28 pm

heat will be ready for this one

bosh is gonna drop 25 and 11

"A quick temper will make a fool of you soon enough."
dreamchaser
Banned User

Post#14 » by dreamchaser » Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:30 pm

lolcat wrote:
dreamchaser wrote:it's not exactly spreading the love when one user keeps making threads until the heat loses. when i joined this site a couple of weeks ago i remember cb1 saying how he was tired of waiting on somebody to make a thread so he just made one, that's why i thought nobody else was making threads. i don't like this made up rule to be honest, if more than two people are going to make threads then why don't we just do how the knicks fans & lakers fans do on their boards by making a thread showing the upcoming games & who makes the game thread for them. here's an example...

2/4 bobcats @ heat - you

etc., etc.

so? you want the heat to win games or you want to make game threads?

i really wish you would learn how to read the topic at hand before jumping in with your 2 cents and no i don't want the heat to win, i just want to make game threads about the heat for the rest of my life *sarcasm*
Heat_Fan_87
RealGM
And1: 22,412

Post#15 » by Heat_Fan_87 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:18 pm

MiamiHavok wrote:The biggest threat to us in the East..

Let's blow them out and silence the haters

I would consider the knicks and bulls bigger threats in the east.
TRG
Head Coach
And1: 866

Post#16 » by TRG » Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:19 pm

dreamchaser wrote:
narmerguy wrote:

2/4 bobcats @ heat - you

etc., etc.

Dude... It's a tradition here, and we're not going to change it as a result of a suggestion made by someone who hasn't even posted here for a month yet. I'm just being real here.

You had your GT run for a little while but the Heat lost so now you'll have to wait your turn.
TheDon008
Banned User
And1: 63

Post#17 » by TheDon008 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:25 pm

Is this dude really crying about making Game threads?

LMAO!!!!
Altered_Beast
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,634

Post#18 » by Altered_Beast » Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:30 pm

dude dreamchaser relax i think youve been posting on here too much. im not saying its a bad thing since you usually have sound opinions but youve been posting here far too much (50 posts a day is going overboard)

"A quick temper will make a fool of you soon enough."
dreamchaser
Banned User

Post#19 » by dreamchaser » Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:38 pm

:lol: :lol: wow the fact that people think that i'm mad is ridiculous. i'm not getting mad at pimpwerx or narmerguy. pimpwerx clearly told me how it works and i just posted a simple suggestion. and once again here we go talking about my post count, i post about the nba, nfl, wwe & anime so please get off my jock...

but back to the game tomorrow, this by far is going to be the key match up, paul george played like a jewel for the pacers against us and lebron was injured, let's see him do that **** again tomorrow...

Image vs Image
DWadeno3
RealGM
And1: 2,941

Post#20 » by DWadeno3 » Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:12 pm

#HeatLifer

Return to Miami Heat