ImageImageImage

Random Thoughts XV

Moderators: KingDavid, Wiltside, IggieCC, QUIZ, BFRESH44, MettaWorldPanda, heat4life

Sgt P
Sixth Man
And1: 2,551

Re: Random Thoughts XV 

Post#361 » by Sgt P » Thu Sep 4, 2014 12:26 am

Happy belated wm3... The older you get the lonelier you are.
" Excellence is not an exception, it is a prevailing attitude." said C.P.
Wolfy1983
Assistant Coach
And1: 8,299

Post#362 » by Wolfy1983 » Thu Sep 4, 2014 8:15 pm

Maroko wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey Maroko, a Cavs fan stole your avatar.
Sig By: MettaWorldPanda
RJM
General Manager
And1: 2,266

Post#363 » by RJM » Fri Sep 5, 2014 3:29 pm

Fun Fact: According to the Dragon Ball GT Perfect Files, the Saiyan Race is not originally from Planet Vegeta. Planet Vegeta was actually once named Planet Plant, after the Plantian Race that the GT villain Baby is descended from.

It is said that the Saiyans actually landed on the planet after drifting through space on mysterious spaceships. It's speculated that the Saiyan home world may still exist somewhere in deep space, meaning it's very possible that the Saiyan homeworld might still be inhabited by a completely unharnessed Saiyan population whose power has not yet been harnessed.

Ladies and gentlemen, the Dragon Ball Universe, which has already shown signs of being much more vast than we originally postulated due to the fact that there are other gods on the same level as Bills/Beerus, may be even more vast as there are whole universes/sectors that are unexplored, undiscovered, and unaffected by the events in Dragon Ball.

Someone get me Toriyama-san's number.
Maroko
Lead Assistant
And1: 11,432

Post#364 » by Maroko » Sat Sep 6, 2014 1:52 pm

digg211 wrote:
Spoiler:

No in fact i was the one who used his avatar to make mine :wink: i was mad with that Bird avi with LeBron Jersey :lol: Then i made one for ReturnofMVP3 and he was banned for it :lol:

The story :D

viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1333962&start=80

But thank you for taking care of my business 8-)

#BirdKrew :wink:
goodboy
RealGM
And1: 185,295

Post#365 » by goodboy » Sat Sep 6, 2014 9:25 pm

I seen those type of avatars in the general boards as well.
Bright
HEAT111
Veteran
And1: 1,803

Post#366 » by HEAT111 » Sat Sep 6, 2014 9:40 pm

RJM wrote:Fun Fact: According to the Dragon Ball GT Perfect Files, the Saiyan Race is not originally from Planet Vegeta. Planet Vegeta was actually once named Planet Plant, after the Plantian Race that the GT villain Baby is descended from.

It is said that the Saiyans actually landed on the planet after drifting through space on mysterious spaceships. It's speculated that the Saiyan home world may still exist somewhere in deep space, meaning it's very possible that the Saiyan homeworld might still be inhabited by a completely unharnessed Saiyan population whose power has not yet been harnessed.

Ladies and gentlemen, the Dragon Ball Universe, which has already shown signs of being much more vast than we originally postulated due to the fact that there are other gods on the same level as Bills/Beerus, may be even more vast as there are whole universes/sectors that are unexplored, undiscovered, and unaffected by the events in Dragon Ball.

Supposedly, GT isn't Canon. Toriyama had nothing to do with it.
ReturnofMVP3
RealGM
And1: 11,580

Post#367 » by ReturnofMVP3 » Sat Sep 6, 2014 9:53 pm

Maroko wrote:
digg211 wrote:
Spoiler:

No in fact i was the one who used his avatar to make mine :wink: i was mad with that Bird avi with LeBron Jersey :lol: Then i made one for ReturnofMVP3 and he was banned for it :lol:

The story :D

viewtopic.php?f=42&t=1333962&start=80

But thank you for taking care of my business 8-)

#BirdKrew :wink:

I go on vacation for a little over a month and you join the bird crew :( :(
Donald Trump is an idiot.
RJM
General Manager

Post#368 » by RJM » Sat Sep 6, 2014 11:20 pm

HEAT111 wrote:
RJM wrote:Fun Fact: According to the Dragon Ball GT Perfect Files, the Saiyan Race is not originally from Planet Vegeta. Planet Vegeta was actually once named Planet Plant, after the Plantian Race that the GT villain Baby is descended from.

Canon or not, the files themselves were authorized as history.
Maroko
Lead Assistant

Post#369 » by Maroko » Sun Sep 7, 2014 1:19 am

i dont know if you guys follow a bit of Athletics. 2 days ago, there was a meeting in Brussels

Look at that performance so high so smooth !! 2.43 m (7 ft 111⁄2 in) :D

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qM7LLZqBURM[/youtube]

I think he got the record on his legs but Javier Sotomayor with a jump at 2.45 m (8 ft 01⁄4 in) 8-)

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCg6_fuipp8[/youtube]

So it's more than that

:P
Wolfy1983
Assistant Coach
And1: 8,299

Post#370 » by Wolfy1983 » Sun Sep 7, 2014 3:48 am

Canes fans, this is going to be a long season!
Sig By: MettaWorldPanda
HEAT111
Veteran

Post#371 » by HEAT111 » Sun Sep 7, 2014 5:21 am

RJM wrote:
HEAT111 wrote:

Yeah but unfortunately Toriyama never had full control of GT. Battle of the Gods really changes the perspective direction of the franchise.

By the way, how's that ZeroLemon going for you? :D
dolphinatik
Head Coach
And1: 4,177

Post#372 » by dolphinatik » Sun Sep 7, 2014 6:15 am

I said its great

to be

a Florida Gator.

How bout them Gators. Havnt seen total effor like that since hmm i dunno 1996 1998 Spurrier teams.
1. Herro 2. Bol Bol 3. Seko 4. Bruno
unless we trade up for Barrett or trade down for PJ Washington
RJM
General Manager

Post#373 » by RJM » Sun Sep 7, 2014 7:18 am

HEAT111 wrote:
RJM wrote:
HEAT111 wrote:

Yeah but unfortunately Toriyama never had full control of GT. Battle of the Gods really changes the perspective direction of the franchise.

I'll just leave this here...

Ridiculously good battery life.
Altered_Beast
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,634

Post#374 » by Altered_Beast » Sun Sep 7, 2014 1:21 pm

dolphinatik wrote:I said its great

to be

a Florida Gator.

How bout them Gators. Havnt seen total effor like that since hmm i dunno 1996 1998 Spurrier teams.

U a gata? unlike most fans I actually support all Florida teams since my school Fiu is abysmal at all sports. I have a soft spot for the hurricanes though since they've produced two of my favorite players ever (Sean Taylor and ed reed)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using RealGM Forums mobile app

"A quick temper will make a fool of you soon enough."
HEAT111
Veteran

Post#375 » by HEAT111 » Sun Sep 7, 2014 2:49 pm

RJM wrote:
HEAT111 wrote:
RJM wrote:

I have a Galaxy Note 1 unfortunately. My phone keeps turning off automatically at a certain percentage and when it turns back on. It has none left but it returns to what originally had little by little. I could switch my phone now but I'm still planning using the Note 1 time to time. Any thoughts what's wrong with it?
RJM
General Manager

Post#376 » by RJM » Sun Sep 7, 2014 2:56 pm

HEAT111 wrote:
RJM wrote:
HEAT111 wrote:

I have a Galaxy Note 1 unfortunately. My phone keeps turning off automatically at a certain percentage and when it turns back on. It has none left but it returns to what originally had little by little. I could switch my phone now but I'm still planning using the Note 1 time to time. Any thoughts what's wrong with it?

Sounds like old age to me. That phone dropped three whole years ago, dude. The battery is probably old as well. I'd recommend switching to a Note 3/4 when it comes out.
HEAT111
Veteran

Post#377 » by HEAT111 » Sun Sep 7, 2014 3:17 pm

RJM wrote:
HEAT111 wrote:
RJM wrote:

Sounds like old age to me. That phone dropped three whole years ago, dude. The battery is probably old as well. I'd recommend switching to a Note 3/4 when it comes out.

It's not even two years old yet after I bought the device. It has given me this problem for months already. Yeah, I believe I may just get one of the new Notes. Is ZeroLemon ready for the Note4?
RJM
General Manager

Post#378 » by RJM » Sun Sep 7, 2014 3:30 pm

HEAT111 wrote:
RJM wrote:
HEAT111 wrote:

It's not even two years old yet after I bought the device. It has given me this problem for months already. Yeah, I believe I may just get one of the new Notes. Is ZeroLemon ready for the Note4?

Probably not for a few months after the Note 4 actually drops. That's why I'll wait if I choose to upgrade from the Note 3.
Maroko
Lead Assistant

Post#379 » by Maroko » Sun Sep 7, 2014 7:58 pm

Which one of you is it ? :lol: :lol:

KingDavid
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 39,879

Post#380 » by KingDavid » Mon Sep 8, 2014 3:39 am

I have a zerolemon battery on my note 2.

Wonderful stuff.
#HEATLifer

Long Live Kobe Bryant. My idol's idol.

Return to Miami Heat