ImageImageImage

Does the "Big 3" breakup hurt TV rights deal?

Moderators: KingDavid, Wiltside, IggieCC, QUIZ, BFRESH44, MettaWorldPanda, heat4life

Meeksology
Assistant Coach
And1: 4,585

Re: Does the "Big 3" breakup hurt TV rights deal? 

Post#21 » by Meeksology » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:59 pm

Most heat fans I talk to and even argue with are very knowledgeable and even in argument, argue with a sense of logic and understanding. Quite the opposite of the green font and "ummm no" responses that I've gotten from heat fans so far in this thread.
I really hope those knowledgeable heat fans I was speaking of aren't the same bandwagon Lebron fans that have now left for the Cleveland board.
Anyway I've said my piece about the topic. You guys with the generic um no responses win. I lose.

Pce
GreenHat
Assistant Coach
And1: 340

Post#22 » by GreenHat » Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:13 am

Meeksology wrote:
dancing2thabeet wrote:
DWadeno3 wrote:
Nah the Cavs won't be hated. They're the new fan favorites of the NBA. I think we'll still receive more hate than them.

Watch LeBron get all the calls next year and shoot as many FTs as KD lol

I know he's not on ur team anymore and all but don't get it twisted Lebron always got all the calls, regardless of what uniform he was wearing

Not with the Heat. Go check those FTA/G
Your emotions fuel the narratives that you create. You see what you want to see. You believe what you want to believe. You ascribe meaning when it is not there. You create significance when it is not present.
dancing2thabeet
Lead Assistant
And1: 8,681

Post#23 » by dancing2thabeet » Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:03 pm

Meeksology wrote:Most heat fans I talk to and even argue with are very knowledgeable and even in argument, argue with a sense of logic and understanding. Quite the opposite of the green font and "ummm no" responses that I've gotten from heat fans so far in this thread.
I really hope those knowledgeable heat fans I was speaking of aren't the same bandwagon Lebron fans that have now left for the Cleveland board.
Anyway I've said my piece about the topic. You guys with the generic um no responses win. I lose.

Pce

We can't have a conversation filled with logic and understanding when you go around saying nonsense like that. It's obvious you either a) watched less then 10 Heat games last season or b) you don't really know sh*t about basketball. Either way, what you said is bordering on that "DeMar DeRozan is basically prime Dwyane Wade" quote somebody from your fanbase said. It really is that stupid. Sorry.
orphicwhip wrote:
goodboy wrote:Man I got the flu, still will watch my team play though.

McBob shares the same mentality.
krikor
Veteran
And1: 723

Post#24 » by krikor » Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:52 pm

we werent going to get big tv deal long term anyway..
its not like lebron has many years in him..maybe 5 - 6 at most..

short term probably it hindered..

Return to Miami Heat