ImageImageImage

Ray Allen

Moderators: KingDavid, Wiltside, IggieCC, QUIZ, BFRESH44, MettaWorldPanda, heat4life

miamicavsfan
Banned User
And1: 2

Group breaks into former Miami Heat star Ray Allen's home 

Post#121 » by miamicavsfan » Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:11 am

Seven young adults eager to take a peek inside the Coral Gables home of former Miami Heat star Ray Allen broke inside early Thursday, police said.

The commotion woke up Allen's wife, Shannon. She yelled out, "What are you doing in my house?" as the group tried to make its way upstairs, said Officer Kelly Denham.

The Allen children also were sleeping inside when the strangers slipped in through an unlocked door.

"She could hear them running away," Denham said. "She basically scared them away with her yelling."

The break-in occurred about 2:30 a.m. on Tahiti Beach Island Road. The young adults who broke into Allen's home — six men and a woman, ages 18 to 19 — had attended a party next door, Denham said.

They were found in a home elsewhere in Coral Gables, about two miles away. Each one was interviewed by police and offered consistent stories: They were curious about Allen's home and didn't think anyone was inside, Denham said. Police have not charged those involved in the break-in.

It will ultimately be up to the State Attorney's Office if Allen's wife pursues charges against the suspects, authorities said.

Ray Allen, now a free agent, hasn't announced whether he will play next season or retire. The Cleveland Cavaliers have shown interest in signing him.

http://touch.sun-sentinel.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-81087181/

I really can't see Ray Allen stay in Miami to play for the Heat in the upcoming season. He's definitely moving, and we should be thankful for the shot forever.
Wolfy1983
Assistant Coach
And1: 8,299

Re: Group breaks into former Miami Heat star Ray Allen's hom 

Post#122 » by Wolfy1983 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:11 am

Dude, why do you keep posting here?
Sig By: MettaWorldPanda
heat4life
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 6,258

Re: Group breaks into former Miami Heat star Ray Allen's hom 

Post#123 » by heat4life » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:26 pm

miamicavsfan wrote:

I really can't see Ray Allen stay in Miami to play for the Heat in the upcoming season. He's definitely moving, and we should be thankful for the shot forever.

I don't think anyone cares anymore where he goes. You keep trolling on this topic and we won't provide you with the platform.
ROAD TO THE CHAMPIONSHIP
heat4life
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 6,258

Re: Ray Allen 

Post#124 » by heat4life » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:27 pm

I'll lock this thread. Ray Allen is a free agent and any further information about him should be discuss either on the offseason thread (if he signs with Miami) or Around the NBA (if he goes elsewhere). This thread is a troll magnet.
ROAD TO THE CHAMPIONSHIP

Return to Miami Heat