ImageImageImage

Interesting counter

Moderators: KingDavid, Wiltside, IggieCC, QUIZ, BFRESH44, MettaWorldPanda, heat4life

Smash3
RealGM
And1: 9,931

Interesting counter 

Post#1 » by Smash3 » Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:26 pm

For everyone who got bombarded with: "heat sucks now lebron left" type banter, a very good counter would be: "Hey you can´t be surprised when a player who originally left for a better situation, leaves said team for a better situation again."

Shuts them up real quick :lol:
G: James Harden | Kris Dunn
G: Zach LaVine | Reggie Jackson
F: Josh Richardson | Nassir Little
F: Paul George | Otto Porter
C: Jakob Poeltl | Bismack Biyombo
kyphi
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 16,613

Re: Interesting counter 

Post#2 » by kyphi » Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:50 pm

you know, I just do not care about him leaving anymore. Miami did pretty well for themselves this summer by adding a few pieces to complement their stars. People just want to get a rise out of Heat fans.
Destructor
Banned User
And1: 572

Post#3 » by Destructor » Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:05 am

that kind of crap doesn't bother me...we milked him as much as we could and got ourselves 2 titles in the process. Miami is going to contend soon.
Wolfy1983
Assistant Coach
And1: 8,299

Post#4 » by Wolfy1983 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:56 am

I'm honestly glad that he's gone. It sucks that we're not the title contender that we would be with him, but as far as Lebron goes, i'm glad he's no longer in a Heat uniform. He just didn't picture me as a guy who liked playing here. He said all the right things, but he didn't come off as sincere when he said them. I want players who want to be here.
Sig By: MettaWorldPanda
Wade4life3
Freshman
And1: 48

Post#5 » by Wade4life3 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:44 am

All you people who think it was really because of Lebron James that we won the titles have to just wait and see how he won't have ever have an easier road to titles than with D Wade and CB lol. He had the best shot with DW and CB who are 2 of the best 2-way players in the NBA and unselfish at that. Remember how he was called the king without ring before coming to join D Wade? Lebron is a ball of Ego who joined another ball of Ego, Cavaliers owner and got 3 balls of Ego to handle ( K Irving, K Love and Dion Waiters). I can already see Lebron passing too much, his teammates shooting bricks in many games and struggling defensively. All in all good luck to him but we still have D Wade, who has an incredible IQ and mentality to own this game of basketball very few can in the history of the game. All the talks about injuries is nothing but speculations and wishful thinking from Wade's loyal haters or perhaps Lebron's lovers. Prove them wrong D Wade, prove them all wrong! =D
Tony15
Lead Assistant
And1: 4,864

Post#6 » by Tony15 » Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:34 pm

The people saying that are fans of a franchise that's WELL below the Heats' level. Who cares anymore....let them grovel in their stupidity.

Sent from my iPhone using RealGM Forums
Dupas
Analyst
And1: 1,860

Post#7 » by Dupas » Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:42 pm

Wade4life3 wrote:All you people who think it was really because of Lebron James that we won the titles have to just wait and see how he won't have ever have an easier road to titles than with D Wade and CB lol. He had the best shot with DW and CB who are 2 of the best 2-way players in the NBA and unselfish at that. Remember how he was called the king without ring before coming to join D Wade? Lebron is a ball of Ego who joined another ball of Ego, Cavaliers owner and got 3 balls of Ego to handle ( K Irving, K Love and Dion Waiters). I can already see Lebron passing too much, his teammates shooting bricks in many games and struggling defensively. All in all good luck to him but we still have D Wade, who has an incredible IQ and mentality to own this game of basketball very few can in the history of the game. All the talks about injuries is nothing but speculations and wishful thinking from Wade's loyal haters or perhaps Lebron's lovers. Prove them wrong D Wade, prove them all wrong! =D

Amen. Wade was the alpha all along. We good
Sgt P
Sixth Man
And1: 2,551

Post#8 » by Sgt P » Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:28 pm

Dupas wrote:
Wade4life3 wrote:All you people who think it was really because of Lebron James that we won the titles have to just wait and see how he won't have ever have an easier road to titles than with D Wade and CB lol. He had the best shot with DW and CB who are 2 of the best 2-way players in the NBA and unselfish at that. Remember how he was called the king without ring before coming to join D Wade? Lebron is a ball of Ego who joined another ball of Ego, Cavaliers owner and got 3 balls of Ego to handle ( K Irving, K Love and Dion Waiters). I can already see Lebron passing too much, his teammates shooting bricks in many games and struggling defensively. All in all good luck to him but we still have D Wade, who has an incredible IQ and mentality to own this game of basketball very few can in the history of the game. All the talks about injuries is nothing but speculations and wishful thinking from Wade's loyal haters or perhaps Lebron's lovers. Prove them wrong D Wade, prove them all wrong! =D

Amen. Wade was the alpha all along. We good

Well said....
True power is like the wind, you can't see but there is no denying; especially in Cat. 2+...
" Excellence is not an exception, it is a prevailing attitude." said C.P.
number1joker
Banned User
And1: 218

Post#9 » by number1joker » Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:35 pm

lefag is a f-a-g
kyphi
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 16,613

Post#10 » by kyphi » Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:38 am

number1joker wrote:lefag is a f-a-g

that's a dumb thing to say - I know he was a major reason the Heat won back-to-back rings and I am grateful to him for that. But ways were parted; no bad thoughts or regrets on my part; Lebron simply does not matter to the Heat anymore.
goodboy
RealGM
And1: 185,294

Post#11 » by goodboy » Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:27 am

didn't you just get suspended? lol Dont ask for a ban now :lol:
Bright
number1joker
Banned User

Post#12 » by number1joker » Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:58 pm

HeatWillRise wrote:

didn't you just get suspended? lol Dont ask for a ban now :lol:

I told them to ban me but nothing happened.
number1joker
Banned User

Post#13 » by number1joker » Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:59 pm

kyphi wrote:

that's a dumb thing to say - I know he was a major reason the Heat won back-to-back rings and I am grateful to him for that. But ways were parted; no bad thoughts or regrets on my part; Lebron simply does not matter to the Heat anymore.

as far as im concerned the heat have 1 championship ring won back in 06........
SWadeUP
Starter
And1: 1,733

Post#14 » by SWadeUP » Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:11 pm

number1joker wrote:
kyphi wrote:

YOU are an idiot
jaseda510
Junior
And1: 364

Post#15 » by jaseda510 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:14 pm

looking back, I'm glad Spo ran him into the ground this past season
Pat Riley wrote:And something good is going to come out of this year. We have earned it
PaulieWal
Forum Mod
Forum Mod
And1: 16,148

Post#16 » by PaulieWal » Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:39 pm

SWadeUP wrote:
number1joker wrote:
kyphi wrote: that's a dumb thing to say - I know he was a major reason the Heat won back-to-back rings and I am grateful to him for that. But ways were parted; no bad thoughts or regrets on my part; Lebron simply does not matter to the Heat anymore.

YOU are an idiot

I am sure he's an undercover anti-Heat troll masquerading as a Heat fan given his constant attempts to make the Heat forum look bad.
JordansBulls wrote:The Warriors are basically a good college team until they meet a team with bigs in the NBA.
Smash3
RealGM
And1: 9,931

Post#17 » by Smash3 » Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:12 pm

jaseda510 wrote:looking back, I'm glad Spo ran him into the ground this past season

Yes this makes complete sense... So what you are saying is that looking back it was in fact a good idea that Spo ran our best player and best shot at a title into the ground. Because by not winning another title, darn it, we really showed him right ? Hahaha
G: James Harden | Kris Dunn
G: Zach LaVine | Reggie Jackson
F: Josh Richardson | Nassir Little
F: Paul George | Otto Porter
C: Jakob Poeltl | Bismack Biyombo
jaseda510
Junior
And1: 364

Post#18 » by jaseda510 » Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:25 am

Smash3 wrote:
jaseda510 wrote:looking back, I'm glad Spo ran him into the ground this past season

Yes this makes complete sense... So what you are saying is that looking back it was in fact a good idea that Spo ran our best player and best shot at a title into the ground. Because by not winning another title, darn it, we really showed him right ? Hahaha

Beats the alternative, resting him and running Wade into the ground and having that guy leave anyway.
Pat Riley wrote:And something good is going to come out of this year. We have earned it
number1joker
Banned User

Post#19 » by number1joker » Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:39 am

PaulieWal wrote:
SWadeUP wrote:
number1joker wrote:

YOU are an idiot

I am sure he's an undercover anti-Heat troll masquerading as a Heat fan given his constant attempts to make the Heat forum look bad.

No ive been a heat fan for a very long time. probably a lot longer then you. Im upset that this orginization was tainted by the biggest crybaby in all of sports.
goodboy
RealGM
And1: 185,294

Post#20 » by goodboy » Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:44 am

number1joker wrote:
PaulieWal wrote:
SWadeUP wrote:
YOU are an idiot

No ive been a heat fan for a very long time. probably a lot longer then you. Im upset that this orginization was tainted by the biggest crybaby in all of sports.

First signs of always defending yourself is that you dont say that. :banghead:
Bright

Return to Miami Heat