ImageImageImage

Around the NBA 12.0

Moderators: KingDavid, Wiltside, IggieCC, QUIZ, BFRESH44, MettaWorldPanda, heat4life

xMADEinDADEx
Head Coach
And1: 3,427

Re: Around the NBA 12.0 

Post#761 » by xMADEinDADEx » Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:20 am

Oh westy.. Need you to turn around your terrible shooting bro
Formerly known as G-Menn..
Paz
Analyst
And1: 3,868

Post#762 » by Paz » Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:23 am

xMADEinDADEx wrote:
Keller61 wrote:
xMADEinDADEx wrote:Bulls fans deserve this, not rose. If that makes sense?

It doesn't. No fanbase "deserves" to have their favorite player injured. That's completely absurd.

Karma is a B.

Bro... are you being serious? :nonono:
DefenseWins
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 13,554

Post#763 » by DefenseWins » Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:25 am

Didn't know Granger MAY get bought out, Heat did give Suns 2mil I believe so there won't be any losses.

I kind of feel bad but man he sucked for us. I can't believe we actually got rid of him. Didn't think it was possible LMAO.
KingDavid
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 39,859

Post#764 » by KingDavid » Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:26 am

DefenseWins wrote:Warriors are really nothing much unless Curry and Klay have something going... I remember looking at our box score when we faced the Warriors, if it wasn't for us letting Curry go off from 3 (nothing else... literally the 3's), we could have been close.

Lol I bet GB thinks welp Cavs gonna win the title now cause of this game... when LeBron actually does so well against the Warriors every time because they can't stop him anyway (averages 30ppg I think). Plus this is a statement game for him after his comments about him wanting to be in the MVP consideration, or something like that, and Curry for some is the leading MVP.

Teams that can play slow paced to me, will always win titles. Not super slow like us, but decent. Not too fast, not too slow. Plus some post play, or attackers getting to the rim. Warriors really are a jump shooting team and they are lucky Spurs are struggling. Memphis I could see beating them, or OKC. I want to see OKC knock out the Warriors tbh. OKC has improved since the trades.

The jumpshooting is fine for them. They need to dump it in to the post much, MUCH more. They have Bogut and Lee and didn't utilize them tonight when they should. If Kevin Love is guarding Draymond Green at the perimeter, it should be a drive every time. I was confused by their play.
#HEATLifer

Long Live Kobe Bryant. My idol's idol.
KingDavid
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 39,859

Post#765 » by KingDavid » Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:29 am

Paz wrote:
xMADEinDADEx wrote:
Keller61 wrote:
It doesn't. No fanbase "deserves" to have their favorite player injured. That's completely absurd.

Karma is a B.

According to this board and the Knicks board, Bulls' fans have been atrocious. I remember them cheering when Lebron got hurt in a game. That was disgusting. Not all of them are bad but...eh.
#HEATLifer

Long Live Kobe Bryant. My idol's idol.
Paz
Analyst
And1: 3,868

Post#766 » by Paz » Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:48 am

Be the change you want to see in RealGM
DefenseWins
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 13,554

Post#767 » by DefenseWins » Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:49 am

Watching other higher level teams you realize how much we suck lmao...
IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 239,684

Post#768 » by IggieCC » Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:06 am

DefenseWins wrote:Watching other higher level teams you realize how much we suck lmao...

Rejoicing over miraculously beating Magic in OT and getting anxious about getting ass whooped by Cole-led Pelicans :lol:

2015 Miami Heat basketball :rock:
3rd best winnng%(73.3%) + most wins(11w) = best true winning % OP
Sole Multiple Banner Holder of 2021-2022 SZN. FACTS
Slot Machine
Head Coach
And1: 4,561

Post#769 » by Slot Machine » Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:09 am

KingDavid wrote:
Paz wrote:
xMADEinDADEx wrote:Karma is a B.

According to this board and the Knicks board, Bulls' fans have been atrocious. I remember them cheering when Lebron got hurt in a game. That was disgusting. Not all of them are bad but...eh.

They wished injury on Wade & LeBron constantly for the entire four years. Some of the most classless fans in the league. And for the record, the guy who posted in here, Keller61 or whatever, I specifically remember for being obnoxious. They have no room to talk about class or come into this thread acting all high and mighty.
The Bunk wrote:God I hate this fraudulent clown.

I've never wanted to punch someone in the face so badly. Really hoping to run into him at a game one day. I won't hesitate.
Sgt P
Sixth Man
And1: 2,551

Post#770 » by Sgt P » Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:31 am

Yo...See Westbrook is getting challenged
" Excellence is not an exception, it is a prevailing attitude." said C.P.
Valkyrie
Senior
And1: 479

Post#771 » by Valkyrie » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:04 am

krikor
Veteran
And1: 723

Post#772 » by krikor » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:08 am

Can I SAY Westbrook is my favorite player in the game, i hope Riley gets him here some way or the other.
I love his game, reminds me so much of Iverson heart.
3ballbomber
General Manager
And1: 10,030

Post#773 » by 3ballbomber » Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:09 am

DefenseWins wrote:Watching other higher level teams you realize how much we suck lmao...

We're building. We're far from where we want to be but we've addressed so many issues this season - who woulda thunk it :nod: Our future is looking good. We just need to stack this team & get back to having the identity of being a gritty, hard nosed, defensive minded team and we'll be back on top in no time. I have so much faith in Riley and am very excited moving forward.
Championship teams experience adversities. We in that process. Started gm1. Remember this time. Remember this pain. Our time is coming...

Built the right way. Play the right way. Win the right way . .

Virtue, Ethics & Honor
3ballbomber
General Manager

Post#774 » by 3ballbomber » Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:11 am

DefenseWins wrote:Didn't know Granger MAY get bought out, Heat did give Suns 2mil I believe so there won't be any losses.

I kind of feel bad but man he sucked for us. I can't believe we actually got rid of him. Didn't think it was possible LMAO.

i'm still gobsmacked that we landed Dragic and didn't have to give up Deng or McRob :o
Championship teams experience adversities. We in that process. Started gm1. Remember this time. Remember this pain. Our time is coming...

Virtue, Ethics & Honor
3ballbomber
General Manager

Post#775 » by 3ballbomber » Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:11 am

Valkyrie wrote:

this ain't needed.

Virtue, Ethics & Honor
HIF
RealGM
And1: 6,854

Post#776 » by HIF » Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:20 am

3ballbomber wrote:
Valkyrie wrote:

this ain't needed.

Why not? It's funny.

Chicago fans happily taunted us about them getting him and us Beas when we had the worst record. They happily taunted us when he got MVP when he didn't even deserve to be top 5/10, they have happily taunted us when we 've had injuries or setbacks.

I admit that I enjoy the thought of the Bulls winning nothing again, I only hope that we can knock them out of the playoffs before we dump the Cavs out too.
I remember when the Dolphins were perennial contenders

Only Fans are Heatlifers. I am a Heatlifer :banghead:
3ballbomber
General Manager

Post#777 » by 3ballbomber » Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:30 am

HIF wrote:
3ballbomber wrote:
Valkyrie wrote:

this ain't needed.

Why not? It's funny.

Chicago fans happily taunted us about them getting him and us Beas when we had the worst record. They happily taunted us when he got MVP when he didn't even deserve to be top 5/10, they have happily taunted us when we 've had injuries or setbacks.

I admit that I enjoy the thought of the Bulls winning nothing again, I only hope that we can knock them out of the playoffs before we dump the Cavs out too.

I'd like to think we're not like any fans who must resort to snarky, revengeful, spiteful behavior. For once how about fans try to keep it classy. We're all passionate sports fans, let's leave it to the ones who lack integrity to display all the nonsense. At the end of the day this is all just sports & this is peoples health we're making fun of that affects more than the game of basketball.

Virtue, Ethics & Honor
HIF
RealGM

Post#778 » by HIF » Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:54 am

3ballbomber wrote:
HIF wrote:
3ballbomber wrote:
this ain't needed.

Why not? It's funny.

I'd like to think we're not like any fans who must resort to snarky, revengeful, spiteful behavior. For once how about fans try to keep it classy. We're all passionate sports fans, let's leave it to the ones who lack integrity to display all the nonsense. At the end of the day this is all just sports & this is peoples health we're making fun of that affects more than the game of basketball.

You're joking aren't you?

Classy sportsfan is an oxymoron.

We cheer our teams and and hope the others fail.

That pic wasn't nasty - it wasn't personal, it didn't hope that DRose died or never returned. Those would be overstepping the mark for some fans but that was simply funny. The guy has proven to be brittle.

I hope the Heatfans stay classy and write nice things about our own players - they can't even do that - some even make jokes about Beas :wink: I really don't worry about funny jokes concerning other teams players. Have you forgotten the far nastier Wade and Bron and Bosh pics and comments?

3ballbomber
General Manager

Post#779 » by 3ballbomber » Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:17 am

HIF wrote:
3ballbomber wrote:
HIF wrote:
Why not? It's funny.

You're joking aren't you?

Classy sportsfan is an oxymoron.

We cheer our teams and and hope the others fail.

That pic wasn't nasty - it wasn't personal, it didn't hope that DRose died or never returned. Those would be overstepping the mark for some fans but that was simply funny. The guy has proven to be brittle.

I hope the Heatfans stay classy and write nice things about our own players - they can't even do that - some even make jokes about Beas :wink: I really don't worry about funny jokes concerning other teams players. Have you forgotten the far nastier Wade and Bron and Bosh pics and comments?

Speak for yourself....just because a majority acts a certain way it does not mean you have to follow suit like a sheep. I'd never make fun of any player's injuries from any other team - call me crazy right! I give respect to alot of other teams....wow i must be nuts :crazy: Not all sports fans are pr(*)cks.

BTW any criticism towards Beasley is far more deserved than that of somebody such as Rose for so many reasons that one should not need to reiterate. I would never taunt or make fun of him had he been plagued w/ injuries. There's jokes and then then theirs jokes. Going over board out of hatred for another player or club is just down right b(*)tchy. Unnecessary

Virtue, Ethics & Honor
HIF
RealGM

Post#780 » by HIF » Fri Feb 27, 2015 11:45 am

but you would talk about Beasley when you really have no idea of the truth.

Whatever, you're an angel sports fan to other teams.

I, and many others, dislike other sports teams fans and enjoy a rivalry.

I won't wish injury on any player but I will laugh at a pic that I find funny and I will enjoy teams like the Knicks and Bulls and Celtics losing games.

Maybe I shouldn't have commented on your view but then again I feel you shouldn't be deriding some other heat fans view.

Return to Miami Heat