ImageImageImage

Here We Are... The Tank Battle To End Tanks. Sixers vs Heat

Moderators: KingDavid, Wiltside, IggieCC, QUIZ, BFRESH44, MettaWorldPanda, heat4life

QUIZ
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 78,762

Re: Here We Are... The Tank Battle To End Tanks. Sixers vs Heat 

Post#1001 » by QUIZ » Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:59 am

HeatWillRise wrote:
IggieCC wrote:
PaulieWal wrote:
The wanka is mad.

Let him be. He'll be suspended in no time. Probably from the 6ers mod.

We'll miss him.

quiznos

Spoiler:

Don’t let us get one. — Nikola Jovic

Dru Smith very lucky he got that 500k this year. He should invest and manage a subway after all this-MettaWorldPanda
goodboy
RealGM
And1: 185,294

Post#1002 » by goodboy » Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:59 am

^

:rofl: :rofl:
Bright
IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 239,684

Post#1003 » by IggieCC » Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:00 am

qjz123 wrote:
IggieCC wrote:
qjz123 wrote: :noway: He got suspended? Sad man… just sad.

He took the internet bullying way too far. We've warned him. But he didn't listen.

He'll be back by next season, hopefully.

He's going to miss lottery night?!?!?!? :noway:

I'll write a letter to Russia and let him know who we got. :)
3rd best winnng%(73.3%) + most wins(11w) = best true winning % OP
Sole Multiple Banner Holder of 2021-2022 SZN. FACTS
QUIZ
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 78,762

Post#1004 » by QUIZ » Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:02 am

IggieCC wrote:
qjz123 wrote:
IggieCC wrote:He took the internet bullying way too far. We've warned him. But he didn't listen.

Don’t let us get one. — Nikola Jovic

Dru Smith very lucky he got that 500k this year. He should invest and manage a subway after all this-MettaWorldPanda
goodboy
RealGM
And1: 185,294

Post#1005 » by goodboy » Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:03 am

IggieCC wrote:
qjz123 wrote:
IggieCC wrote:He took the internet bullying way too far. We've warned him. But he didn't listen.

ill be sure to find it my frend

Bright
Revived
RealGM
And1: 19,450

Post#1006 » by Revived » Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:42 am

Zoran should have been in the Heat rotation from the time he got traded. I think it would have made a difference.
IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat

Post#1007 » by IggieCC » Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:40 am

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPiII7CMVMw[/youtube]
GG DBZ :rock:

I can't stop smiling at Goran's happy face on the bench. Happy bros. :)
Bourne85
General Manager
And1: 9,081

Post#1008 » by Bourne85 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 7:28 am

Beasley was excellent today. I know it was only the 76ers but, look how much better beasley looks while playing his natural Kansas State style. Moving around the paint/midrange area. None of this standing in the corner nonsense.

Why is it spo can't run these plays more often in real games? Why must it be ISO iso pick an roll all dayyyyy long?? Regulating guys like beasley and hell even bosh, into a corner???

It's sad that on a day that our bench only played, our offense never looked better!! That was an exciting ass game! Ennis going in for dunks, playing loose. Zoran!! I swear at the beginning of the game an I was thinking for a while "why is Dragic playing??" Simply because he looked just like him. They move the same, shoot the same, same defense. I was amazed lol. He was pretty damn good.

Spo, on a day that he probably wasn't even trying to coach, actually looked half good out there. Running nice plays. Out of time out plays etc. Why can't he coach this way when it's Wade bosh Whiteside instead of Beasley Zoran Ennis?
dolphinatik
Head Coach
And1: 4,177

Post#1009 » by dolphinatik » Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:09 am

everyone played well today when being allowed to play their natural style. Ennis looked like he had that Australian confidence that we thought had disappeared. Beasley looked great on the low block surprise surprise. The ball moved well even without a natural pg on the floor and the pace was faster than average. No holding the ball so much and shots went up as soon as someone was feeling it. Fun game to watch. Proprs to them being able to play the 48 without folding.
1. Herro 2. Bol Bol 3. Seko 4. Bruno
unless we trade up for Barrett or trade down for PJ Washington
FlashFlare
RealGM
And1: 30,615

Post#1010 » by FlashFlare » Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:36 am

100% WADEaboo
Hallstar
Head Coach
And1: 6,798

Post#1011 » by Hallstar » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:39 pm

Bourne85 wrote:Beasley was excellent today. I know it was only the 76ers but, look how much better beasley looks while playing his natural Kansas State style. Moving around the paint/midrange area. None of this standing in the corner nonsense.

Why is it spo can't run these plays more often in real games? Why must it be ISO iso pick an roll all dayyyyy long?? Regulating guys like beasley and hell even bosh, into a corner???

It's sad that on a day that our bench only played, our offense never looked better!! That was an exciting ass game! Ennis going in for dunks, playing loose. Zoran!! I swear at the beginning of the game an I was thinking for a while "why is Dragic playing??" Simply because he looked just like him. They move the same, shoot the same, same defense. I was amazed lol. He was pretty damn good.

Spo, on a day that he probably wasn't even trying to coach, actually looked half good out there. Running nice plays. Out of time out plays etc. Why can't he coach this way when it's Wade bosh Whiteside instead of Beasley Zoran Ennis?

Forget Beasley and his "natural style". That only works as a high volume 1st option, and no team wants that
dancing2thabeet
Lead Assistant
And1: 8,681

Post#1012 » by dancing2thabeet » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:50 pm

This game was a testament to how much easier spacing makes it on offense. We need to get some shooters in the offseason. Badly.
orphicwhip wrote:
goodboy wrote:Man I got the flu, still will watch my team play though.

McBob shares the same mentality.
3ballbomber
General Manager
And1: 10,030

Post#1013 » by 3ballbomber » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:57 pm

IggieCC wrote:[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPiII7CMVMw[/youtube]
GG DBZ :rock:

I can't stop smiling at Goran's happy face on the bench. Happy bros. :)

Didn't watch the game but good on Zoran........I hope he enjoyed that.........coz he may not be here next season
Championship teams experience adversities. We in that process. Started gm1. Remember this time. Remember this pain. Our time is coming...

Built the right way. Play the right way. Win the right way . .

Virtue, Ethics & Honor
IggieCC
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat

Post#1014 » by IggieCC » Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:03 pm

FlashFlare wrote:Image

oops. i forgot to change back. lol it took them a while but they did good for us. :)
Flash4thewin
RealGM
And1: 8,031

Post#1015 » by Flash4thewin » Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:58 pm

Hallstar wrote:
Bourne85 wrote:Beasley was excellent today. I know it was only the 76ers but, look how much better beasley looks while playing his natural Kansas State style. Moving around the paint/midrange area. None of this standing in the corner nonsense.

Forget Beasley and his "natural style". That only works as a high volume 1st option, and no team wants that

No look at the number and the results. Beasley when played at the low post looked very good and got to the line over ten times. You would have to be blind not to want a player like that on the team, even if you use him as a 6th man play to his strengths. Thats not even factoring his rebounding, his play making skills and his defense.

Look at it this way, last years finals you had Spur players laughing at Wade on the court behind the 3 pt line because they knew he was useless. Its not his game. You play to your players strengths not the other way around.
DayofMourning
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 79,989

Post#1016 » by DayofMourning » Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:05 pm

Flash4thewin wrote:
Hallstar wrote:

No look at the number and the results. Beasley when played at the low post looked very good and got to the line over ten times. You would have to be blind not to want a player like that on the team, even if you use him as a 6th man play to his strengths. Thats not even factoring his rebounding, his play making skills and his defense.

Look at it this way, last years finals you had Spur players laughing at Wade on the court behind the 3 pt line because they knew he was useless. Its not his game. You play to your players strengths not the other way around.

Exactly. Beasley is a close to the basket player who can hurt you away from it. His whole career, teams he's been on have forced him to play an outside game first. When he gets it going near the basket, it starts looking real good. He's a post forward who can hit from outside. He shouldn't be relied upon to play outside his natural skillset the majority of the time.
Lord Hades
RealGM
And1: 7,281

Post#1017 » by Lord Hades » Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:14 pm

Flash4thewin wrote:
Hallstar wrote:

True. I'm hoping the offseason brings enough tinkering to the offense that slots according to strengths rather than shoehorning into something already designed, regardless of who's out there.
"We've proven that we can do it and we'll do it again."
Hallstar
Head Coach

Post#1018 » by Hallstar » Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:29 pm

Flash4thewin wrote:
Hallstar wrote:

You don't get it

He went 10-27 and got to the line because he got the ball enough to compensate and that's ok because who else was gonna score? When he goes 4-18 with 4fts, with better players around him, it's not ok

I've never seen anybody accuse Beasley of being shy putting the ball up.
smartcane
Junior
And1: 259

Post#1019 » by smartcane » Thu Apr 16, 2015 8:59 pm

.[/quote]
You don't get it

He went 10-27 and got to the line because he got the ball enough to compensate and that's ok because who else was gonna score? When he goes 4-18 with 4fts, with better players around him, it's not ok

I've never seen anybody accuse Beasley of being shy putting the ball up.[/quote]

So at least get your facts right, he went 12 for 27 which is 44 %. Chris bosh was shooting 46% for the year and Westbrook shot 42% while taking 22 shots a game. So on a night when he was by far the best offensive player of the floor (got doubled when he touched the ball) for both team he was efficient because on some of those misses he was he got fouled. Playing in the low post makes him a perfect complement to McRoberts and Bosh who prefer to play in the high post or at the three point line. He can even play on the outside occasionally with Whiteside. So with a power rotation of Whiteside, Bosh, McRoberts and Beasley the heat would have one the most versatile PF and C rotation in the league. Not to mention he has shown that he can guard bigger players and block some shots!
Hallstar
Head Coach

Post#1020 » by Hallstar » Thu Apr 16, 2015 9:10 pm

smartcane wrote:.

You don't get it

I've never seen anybody accuse Beasley of being shy putting the ball up.[/quote]

So at least get your facts right, he went 12 for 27 which is 44 %. Chris bosh was shooting 46% for the year and Westbrook shot 42% while taking 22 shots a game. So on a night when he was by far the best offensive player of the floor (got doubled when he touched the ball) for both team he was efficient because on some of those misses he was he got fouled. Playing in the low post makes him a perfect complement to McRoberts and Bosh who prefer to play in the high post or at the three point line. He can even play on the outside occasionally with Whiteside. So with a power rotation of Whiteside, Bosh, McRoberts and Beasley the heat would have one the most versatile PF and C rotation in the league. Not to mention he has shown that he can guard bigger players and block some shots![/quote]

Oh Lord, who gives a ****? In no game that matters to the Miami Heat will Michael Beasley put up 27 shots, end of discussion.

The Sixers started a college PF at point guard and we played 6 guys, that tells you all you need about last night.

Return to Miami Heat