ImageImageImage

PG: GG Guys.

Moderators: KingDavid, Wiltside, IggieCC, QUIZ, BFRESH44, MettaWorldPanda, heat4life

Tim_Hardawayy
RealGM
And1: 8,093

Re: PG: GG Guys. 

Post#401 » by Tim_Hardawayy » Tue May 17, 2016 9:37 pm

SHFT wrote:lol salty again....not everyone has the benefit of the Godfather of basketball and 3 of the top players at their time playing together. Some people have to earn it. But all good I would take our team and our fanbase over yours 10/10....have a nice off season.

I think Heat fans are quite happy with our team and our fanbase. That 2006 championship was fun.... but so was 2012. Then again, 2013 was pretty great too! I love all three. Which championship is your favor... oh, right...
SHFT
Head Coach
And1: 4,956

Post#402 » by SHFT » Tue May 17, 2016 9:45 pm

Tim_Hardawayy wrote:
SHFT wrote:lol salty again....not everyone has the benefit of the Godfather of basketball and 3 of the top players at their time playing together. Some people have to earn it. But all good I would take our team and our fanbase over yours 10/10....have a nice off season.

I think Heat fans are quite happy with our team and our fanbase. That 2006 championship was fun.... but so was 2012. Then again, 2013 was pretty great too! I love all three. Which championship is your favor... oh, right...

Lol like I said...you guys have THE godfather of basketball. I have the utmost respect for Pat Riley, the man is a LEGEND. Period. I can only pray that one day we have an exec like that (Masai has been our best BY FAR) but no need to hate lol all I said was it was a good series and even though Wade will eventually retire or move on, you guys are in a position (thanks to the GOAT exec) to have a quick and efficient re build.

I would say the one I enjoyed most for you guys was 2006....Wade was a man possessed that series and if I recall correctly you guys came down from 2-0....the other 2..... well you had the Big 3 (who not only were superstars, but friends off the court) so anything less than what you accomplished is just bad IMO.

You can call us out on our 0 rings allllll day lol fact is this series we bested you so stay salty or take the compliments....im out GOOD SERIES MIAMI (I actually like your team).
Rich2Hassan
RealGM
And1: 5,800

Post#403 » by Rich2Hassan » Tue May 17, 2016 10:21 pm

Raptors fans are so pathetic and annoying. And to think, HEAT fans were telling other fans to "respeck" CRAPTOR fans and be nice....SOFT! :lol: F*cuk the Raptors and Canada.
Heat President of TANK operations.
dancing2thabeet
Lead Assistant
And1: 8,681

Post#404 » by dancing2thabeet » Tue May 17, 2016 10:28 pm

SHFT wrote:
HeatFanDan wrote:
SHFT wrote:

alright fair enough lol I suppose I would have said the same....well that wont happen so sorry to be the bearer of bad news. But yeah I don't expect a lengthy series...for us we all feel like we are playing with house money right now so even 1 W would be amazing.

Lesson to be learned, set the bar super low so when **** like this happens, it is an excuse to get unnecessarily drunk

Lol @ "playing with house money". At what point will the Rapturds raise their "2nd round champs" banner? Opening night of the 2016-17 season perhaps? :lol:

I would take our team and our fanbase over yours 10/10....have a nice off season.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why, because you made ECF this year? You realise this is as far as you get in the forseeable future?
orphicwhip wrote:
goodboy wrote:Man I got the flu, still will watch my team play though.

McBob shares the same mentality.
Rapaz
RealGM
And1: 39,393

Post#405 » by Rapaz » Tue May 17, 2016 10:33 pm

SHFT wrote:
HeatFanDan wrote:
SHFT wrote:

alright fair enough lol I suppose I would have said the same....well that wont happen so sorry to be the bearer of bad news. But yeah I don't expect a lengthy series...for us we all feel like we are playing with house money right now so even 1 W would be amazing.

Lesson to be learned, set the bar super low so when **** like this happens, it is an excuse to get unnecessarily drunk

Lol @ "playing with house money". At what point will the Rapturds raise their "2nd round champs" banner? Opening night of the 2016-17 season perhaps? :lol:

lol salty again....not everyone has the benefit of the Godfather of basketball and 3 of the top players at their time playing together. Some people have to earn it. But all good I would take our team and our fanbase over yours 10/10....have a nice off season.

3 playoff series victories in 21 seasons. Clown franchise.
HeatFanDan
Lead Assistant
And1: 12,727

Post#406 » by HeatFanDan » Tue May 17, 2016 10:35 pm

dancing2thabeet wrote:
SHFT wrote:
HeatFanDan wrote:Lol @ "playing with house money". At what point will the Rapturds raise their "2nd round champs" banner? Opening night of the 2016-17 season perhaps? :lol:

I would take our team and our fanbase over yours 10/10....have a nice off season.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why, because you made ECF this year? You realise this is as far as you get in the forseeable future?

Game 7 was SUNDAY, and we've STILL got Rapturd fans in here trolling. :nonono: Never seen a fan base with NOTHING to brag about that brags more than these obnoxious Raps fans. Makes me wanna see Cleveland push their s**t in, and believe me , I HATE Cleveland.
HeatFanDan
Lead Assistant

Post#407 » by HeatFanDan » Tue May 17, 2016 10:37 pm

Rapaz wrote:
SHFT wrote:
HeatFanDan wrote:Lol @ "playing with house money". At what point will the Rapturds raise their "2nd round champs" banner? Opening night of the 2016-17 season perhaps? :lol:

lol salty again....not everyone has the benefit of the Godfather of basketball and 3 of the top players at their time playing together. Some people have to earn it. But all good I would take our team and our fanbase over yours 10/10....have a nice off season.

:nod:
Heat_Down_Under
Analyst
And1: 4,031

Post#408 » by Heat_Down_Under » Tue May 17, 2016 10:37 pm

Rapaz wrote:
SHFT wrote:

Oh SNAP!!! :lol:
HeatFanDan
Lead Assistant

Post#409 » by HeatFanDan » Tue May 17, 2016 10:40 pm

SHFT wrote:
Tim_Hardawayy wrote:

Lol like I said...you guys have THE godfather of basketball. I have the utmost respect for Pat Riley, the man is a LEGEND. Period. I can only pray that one day we have an exec like that (Masai has been our best BY FAR) but no need to hate lol all I said was it was a good series and even though Wade will eventually retire or move on, you guys are in a position (thanks to the GOAT exec) to have a quick and efficient re build.

I would say the one I enjoyed most for you guys was 2006....Wade was a man possessed that series and if I recall correctly you guys came down from 2-0....the other 2..... well you had the Big 3 (who not only were superstars, but friends off the court) so anything less than what you accomplished is just bad IMO.

You can call us out on our 0 rings allllll day lol fact is this series we bested you so stay salty or take the compliments....im out GOOD SERIES MIAMI (I actually like your team).

F**k off, troll. Shouldn't you and the rest of the Rapturd fans be lubing up right about now?
Legend Of Chim
Junior
And1: 677

Post#410 » by Legend Of Chim » Tue May 17, 2016 10:44 pm

there have been ALOT of crappy Raptors fans. dog - **** level fans to be exact. to the point that i was ready to call them my second most despised group of fans after the cesspit of crap that have emerged from Cleveland less than two years ago(and many that are not even from there). but saying that, i dont believe SHFT is one of them.he just came here to wish us well and ended up having to defend himself
Myam333
Assistant Coach
And1: 4,909

Post#411 » by Myam333 » Wed May 18, 2016 3:02 am

HeatFanDan wrote:
NorthernNemesis wrote:
Paz wrote:FML. I hate losing. I hate it even more when the refs make it so.

Spoiler:
ya.. the refs gave the raps a 30 point lead?lmfaooo

i'm soo sure the NBA rigged this just so Canadas only team could make it vs the Cavs i mean that would be more profitable than Wade VS Bron right?

How many more holes can i poke in ur theory? this series should of been over in 5 Raptors just that better but less experienced loss themselves games.

krikor wrote:I hope Lebron schools them for us. Very disappointed, but we had to many injuries there was nothing we can do. Wanted to see this team at 100 %.

Why on Earth would you want the guy that betrayed you too win over a team that beat you fair and square? in a hard series?

Just stop it, dude. Your entire board was in full melt-down mode over the officiating in game 6 (which was WAY more evenly called than game 7), talking about how it was "worse than Kings-Lakers". :lol: I've had it with your hypocritical fanbase. Your team is an irrelevant, loser franchise that we would have eliminated in 5 games MAX with a healthy Bosh and Whiteside. Never seen a team drop confetti and streamers after winning a Conference Semifinal series. smh. So, enjoy your fleeting success while it lasts, because LeBron got something for y'all, guaranteed. :wink:

Deez nuts
Grumpy Heat Fan
General Manager
And1: 8,334

Post#412 » by Grumpy Heat Fan » Wed May 18, 2016 3:17 am

I don't care how poorly Raptor fans act.

I want to see LeQueen James go home in the ECF. That punk cannot be allowed to win a ring in CLE.
"As for me personally, I don't truly care how much I make these days, my main focus is on playing for a winner." - Dirk Nowitzki, July 2016
broke
Rookie
And1: 1,537

Post#413 » by broke » Wed May 18, 2016 3:22 am

Grumpy Heat Fan wrote:I don't care how poorly Raptor fans act.

I want to see LeQueen James go home in the ECF. That punk cannot be allowed to win a ring in CLE.

I think it's a forgone conclusion LBJ will get out of the east again. But without sounding salty I'd kind of giggle to myself if they lost again in the Finals to the Warriors. I'd like to see GSW win just to cap that impressive regular season, but I'd love to see KD get a ring too! So either way I'll be rooting for the West this finals again.
Grumpy Heat Fan
General Manager
And1: 8,334

Post#414 » by Grumpy Heat Fan » Wed May 18, 2016 3:29 am

broke wrote:
Grumpy Heat Fan wrote:I don't care how poorly Raptor fans act.

I think it's a forgone conclusion LBJ will get out of the east again. But without sounding salty I'd kind of giggle to myself if they lost again in the Finals to the Warriors. I'd like to see GSW win just to cap that impressive regular season, but I'd love to see KD get a ring too! So either way I'll be rooting for the West this finals again.

Definitely. I'm rooting for Curry or KD to win.

I have a strong feeling that the Warriors are not going to be denied a repeat. They're just too freaking good. I'm going to celebrate when Queen is eliminated again and his Finals record is 2-5.
"As for me personally, I don't truly care how much I make these days, my main focus is on playing for a winner." - Dirk Nowitzki, July 2016
Nobymoby
Starter
And1: 532

Post#415 » by Nobymoby » Wed May 18, 2016 3:29 am

Shake your salt at the GB, or the Cleveland boards. :lol:
Good, I'll take our winning franchise, and my fellow heat fans. Go ahead, win nothing.

Edit, post was old.
:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Return to Miami Heat