ImageImageImage

GT: Heat @ Jizz, Thurs. Dec. 1st, 9:00pm EST

Moderators: KingDavid, Wiltside, IggieCC, QUIZ, BFRESH44, MettaWorldPanda, heat4life

Shewasfly
Head Coach
And1: 11,759

Re: GT: Heat @ Jizz, Thurs. Dec. 1st, 9:00pm EST 

Post#501 » by Shewasfly » Sat Dec 3, 2016 1:47 am

Bishop45 wrote:
Shewasfly wrote:
Bishop45 wrote:"Actively rooting against our future", om ma gawd you guys know drama

How is it not? People don't get to justify Riley's blunder with Wade all summer long saying we're a treadmill team if we kept him, then throw away the shot we have at a top 10 pick in a deep draft for...what exactly? To be considerably worse than a treadmill team but not bad enough to get any benefit from it?

And aren't we only guaranteed to keep our first round pick this year for the next couple of years?

You don't think calling our future a draft pick of whom we've never met before, being a little over-dramatic?

This team's front office just let go of their greatest franchise player in a gust of wind to hold on to their young assets in Whiteside/Tyler and further flexibility,instead of threading the middle with an untradeable asset. That kind of team doesn't treadmill for sport. There's a difference

Flexibility to do what? Get Gordon Hayward and be slightly less trash than now? Because no one who is actually going to make a difference is coming here with our roster and now our reputation. And this still isn't a justification against getting a high draft pick.
:tiredJB:
Prince Ali
Veteran
And1: 3,507

Post#502 » by Prince Ali » Sat Dec 3, 2016 1:48 am

Is this what happens when we don't have a game?
Bishop45
RealGM
And1: 109,496

Post#503 » by Bishop45 » Sat Dec 3, 2016 1:54 am

Shewasfly wrote:
Bishop45 wrote:
Shewasfly wrote:
How is it not? People don't get to justify Riley's blunder with Wade all summer long saying we're a treadmill team if we kept him, then throw away the shot we have at a top 10 pick in a deep draft for...what exactly? To be considerably worse than a treadmill team but not bad enough to get any benefit from it?

And aren't we only guaranteed to keep our first round pick this year for the next couple of years?

You don't think calling our future a draft pick of whom we've never met before, being a little over-dramatic?

This team's front office just let go of their greatest franchise player in a gust of wind to hold on to their young assets in Whiteside/Tyler and further flexibility,instead of threading the middle with an untradeable asset. That kind of team doesn't treadmill for sport. There's a difference

Flexibility to do what? Get Gordon Hayward and be slightly less trash than now? Because no one who is actually going to make a difference is coming here with our roster and now our reputation. And this still isn't a justification against getting a high draft pick.

Flexibility to do what? We have that option now, that's the point. There is no jurisdiction against getting a high draft pick, if I can root for a team with Dion Waiters on it then I would have no problem with a new high-profile rookie. If we don't suck enough to get em' outright then oh well. You don't always get what u want when you want it, just doesn't work that way
Long Live Winnie. Mamba siempre

Rest in Power Chadwick

#PeaceinGaza #FreedomforPalestine
DayofMourning
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 79,988

Post#504 » by DayofMourning » Sat Dec 3, 2016 2:19 am

Mos_Heat wrote:I wonder, what are mods doing?
Spoiler:

Sorry guys. I was at work. Just got home and was going to take a break....then this.

For all you posters out there in cyberland, please don't make me spend 30 minutes on a Friday night editing half a dozen posts, and handing out suspensions. Work, school, and a pregnant wife is plenty. Thanks in advance.
Mos_Heat
RealGM
And1: 36,801

Post#505 » by Mos_Heat » Sat Dec 3, 2016 2:22 am

DayofMourning wrote:
Spoiler:

Sorry guys. I was at work. Just got home and was going to take a break....then this.

For all you posters out there in cyberland, please don't make me spend 30 minutes on a Friday night editing half a dozen posts, and handing out suspensions. Work, school, and a pregnant wife is plenty. Thanks in advance.

good job, sir :thumbsup:
:reporter:
goodboy
RealGM
And1: 185,294

Post#506 » by goodboy » Sat Dec 3, 2016 2:41 am

DayofMourning wrote:
Spoiler:

I got this dom, let me just log into your account right quick kk? And you can have a splendid time studying otitis media on a friday night.
Bright
DayofMourning
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#507 » by DayofMourning » Sat Dec 3, 2016 2:44 am

goodboy wrote:
DayofMourning wrote:
Spoiler:

I got this dom, let me just log into your account right quick kk? And you can have a splendid time studying otitis media on a friday night.

I would do it, but the amount of data and access available is too much for the senses. I'm afraid it'd do more harm than good. I remember my first time. Took me a week to recover.
goodboy
RealGM

Post#508 » by goodboy » Sat Dec 3, 2016 2:49 am

DayofMourning wrote:
goodboy wrote:
DayofMourning wrote:

I would do it, but the amount of data and access available is too much for the senses. I'm afraid it'd do more harm than good. I remember my first time. Took me a week to recover.

Bright
DayofMourning
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#509 » by DayofMourning » Sat Dec 3, 2016 2:51 am

^^^
That' s exactly it, goodboy. Full on SLUD for a week.
Dr_Heat
RealGM
And1: 96,866

Post#510 » by Dr_Heat » Sat Dec 3, 2016 2:55 am

WTF just happened in this forum ? We need more booty pics :nod:
Dr_Heat wrote: Oof
FlashFlare
RealGM
And1: 30,615

Post#511 » by FlashFlare » Sat Dec 3, 2016 3:14 am

what the phucks been going on in my thread :o

100% WADEaboo
FlashFlare
RealGM
And1: 30,615

Post#512 » by FlashFlare » Sat Dec 3, 2016 3:19 am

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1495783

lmao i didn't even realize this kind of discussion had been going on
:lol:
100% WADEaboo
eddieheatfan
RealGM
And1: 24,994

Post#513 » by eddieheatfan » Sat Dec 3, 2016 10:49 pm

DayofMourning wrote:
Spoiler:

congrats on the baby,dear mod :D
DayofMourning
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#514 » by DayofMourning » Sun Dec 4, 2016 1:38 am

eddieheatfan wrote:congrats on the baby,dear mod :D

Thanks eddie.

We're a month away and still haven't settled on a name yet. What about Udonis?
Dennis Reynolds
Lead Assistant
And1: 12,120

Post#515 » by Dennis Reynolds » Sun Dec 4, 2016 2:58 am

DayofMourning wrote:

Thanks eddie.

Dennis sounds perfect imho. Goodboy a close 2nd. Just don't name him Iggie! :pray:
goodboy
RealGM

Post#516 » by goodboy » Sun Dec 4, 2016 3:02 am

DayofMourning wrote:

Thanks eddie.

Josh :nod:
Bright
HIF
RealGM
And1: 6,854

Post#517 » by HIF » Sun Dec 4, 2016 7:33 pm

unbelievable
I remember when the Dolphins were perennial contenders

Only Fans are Heatlifers. I am a Heatlifer :banghead:

Return to Miami Heat