ImageImageImage

HEATS V. BOOTY GOBEAR, MON 12/18, 7:30PM

Moderators: KingDavid, Wiltside, IggieCC, QUIZ, BFRESH44, MettaWorldPanda, heat4life

Shewasfly
Head Coach
And1: 11,807

Re: HEATS V. BOOTY GOBEAR, MON 12/18, 7:30PM 

Post#241 » by Shewasfly » Thu Dec 21, 2023 5:41 pm

KingDavid wrote:
Shewasfly wrote:
KingDavid wrote:In no way am I attempting to shame you WHATSOEVER for any reason. I have to make that very clear. And frankly, you wouldn't give a damn if I did anyway, but I don't anything negative to say whatsoever. Keep that in mind if/when you read this.

Spoiler:
You have one of the best careers out there. The level of bravery it takes to do your job is rarely matched as it can be extremely dangerous yet rewarding. Idk if you remember, but we talked about it briefly because I almost became a firemedic, but went into a different career path. However, I did all the education sans the fire academy (that's when I decided to pivot, did EMT at BFA, then paramedics at BC)...as you well know, that includes clinicals and more specifically, ride times; tons of them in various cities and departments. Without getting into further unnecessary details, I know how a lot you guys move (people vomit info to me irl). Assuming your take here about Ant's situation is how you generally express your displeasure in this instance, then that (and privacy) can lead to why you might not told those little details. I've been privy to those details by a few of your peers as a student because of a number of factors about me that don't really matter right now. Convos to convince women to have abortions by men who do not want to have children with women they're not attached to is prevalent. Very prevalent. The problem is the IG model made a private convo public.

Men generally want to have sex with women they're attracted to, but do not want have kids by certain women they're not attached to or have very little attachment with. Being rich and superstar status just amplifies that. I'm not saying it's right or wrong, I'm just saying I understand why Ant did what he did in the manner he did so. Most people actively want to give women the right to choose whether or not to carry a child to term, so why is it a problem if men request that the women they don't care about to have an abortion? We don't know the specifics of the situation. He could be a slime ball, sure. The condom, if one was used, could have been broken in the act. She could have lied about being on birth control or chose not to take it once she had him locked in. There's so many variables that could have taken place that we don't know, so to assume the worst from the ONE instance he's had with a woman that's gone public is a bit much. Especially in your career field. Firemedics, nurses, doctors, LEOs; y'all tend have casual sex like rabbits in heat. Mistakes are going to happen and sometimes, you gotta convince the woman that it isn't what she thinks it is and that can take time. We're not wealthy or popular so that's what we have to do. Ant doesn't have the want or time to convince some random chick he just wanted to smash and doesn't care about, so he offered 100k.

That's the typical nature of the popular and wealthy. They'll present themselves as high as the expected standard, but in the dark, they're just human like you and I. I understand if you're for/against abortions; I'm indifferent. I've never had to make a woman get one because I know what I'm doing, but I don't care one way or another about it because that social issue doesn't have anything to do with my money and my business. But your opinions about this are your own beliefs and that's ok. I just found it interesting that someone in your field holds this position. I wouldn't have expected that.

Spoiler:
I know you're not talking to me, but as the resident woman, I had to step in. This is definitely one of the dumber takes on here, and that's saying a lot because there's been so many horrible ones just about basketball this season that I haven't even wanted to post. But comments like yours and the person you're quoting is why for the most part, men on either side of the abortion debate are viewed poorly and women for the most part just want you all to stfu.

Its one thing to be pro-choice because you recognize that since babies are entirely gestated and birthed by women, its her choice. Its another thing entirely to be pro-choice because you want the ability to act as irresponsibly sexually as possible, and then bully/lie/manipulate women into procedures that have 0 impact on you but do on her.

No one cares about whores having as much casual sex as they like. Stick your dicks in toasters for all most people care. But if you're going to do so, and have clearly determined that you don't care about the person you're having sex with, take the precautions. It is, quite frankly, despicable behavior to know you want nothing to do with a person, and then take all the actions necessary to tie yourself to them for life by having sex unprotected, and then "convincing" them to do something to their bodies so you can throw them away. You're talking about another human being, not a toy. If you don't like them, behave as such and don't screw them, or screw them with a condom, which has zero hormonal effects on you and doesn't require any physical procedure either.

Thankfully I grew up around pro sports and have always been a daddies girl so I have never ran into this type of situation. But Ant is being looked at like a piece of **** because he is. Hope he loses as many endorsements as possible behind this.

This is wildly off topic. I edited your post to add a spoiler, we can talk about it, but it has to be spoiled.
Spoiler:
You can't be serious. I was speaking bluntly to Bourne as you saw and if I had to relay that reply to you, it wouldn't be in the same manner as I wrote with Bourne just to avoid the EXACT reply you gave me. Matter of fact, I'd just tell you "yeah, Ant's wilding. Because that kid could resent him for it if they ever find out". That's it. That's all. Because you're entitled to that opinion and it's nothing to challenge. But I'll be blunt with you here. You stepped over what I was trying to extrapolate with Bourne. His relative industry is RIFE with people who do that exact thing and the conflict therein; they have a damn near familial bond because their lives can on the very next next call. They're just not rich and popular like Ant. I replied in a manner to make him think about his congruency if he cares to. You also stepped over where I clearly said "idc one way or another" about abortions.

First of all, if that woman wants a man to wear a condom, she can demand that or completely deny sex. She's equally responsible and accountable of the result of that decision. She's in control of who she lets inside of her and whether or not that man wears protection. Yes the man should want to wear one for his own health, but STDs are rampant anyway. Oh well, not my problem.

Second of all, that IG model is known for being passed around. She knew what time it was. As did Ant. He didn't do this with his girlfriend or wife, he did it to some chick that wanted him to smash. These are grown folk that know wtf they're doing and all the risks associated with their actions and decisions. Talking about a toy. Stop infantizing them. Yes they're humans, horny ass humans.

I'm not gonna stfu about anything I choose to talk about. Let me be absolutely clear about my position; Idgaf about abortions. It's not my problem or a decision I have to make. I somehow stupidly forget how to pee in between rounds and get a chick pregnant, great. I attract a lot of women, but I'm selective of who I sleep with. I don't sleep with women who I wouldn't want to bear my children. If she wants to keep it, great. She wants to abort it, great. I'm going to handle it either way, but whether or not it comes to term is not my choice. A couple of zero side effect male birth control are almost here. I care about that. Because that's something I can control. There's going to be a lot less unwanted pregnancies in the very near future. Thankfully women won't have to drive their hormones in a frenzy, stick semi-permanent adjuncts inside, fluctuate wildly in weight anymore, etc. if they choose to. Worried about that std rate though.

I wasn't condoning the actions of Ant and frankly, a lot of these athletes, including our favorite player. Duh, of course my posts are dumb. :lol: Oh! I should change my name to HeWasFly. That's not a bad name...No, I'm not doing HeWasDumb or HeIsDumb. Maybe.

Your takes continue to be bad. I'm going to stop after this reply unless you want to continue elsewhere since I don't want to be off topic like you said, but it comes down to asking yourself: At the end of the day, would you agree that she should have a say in whether or not he gets a vasectomy? Should a woman be able to dictate to you when you get snipped? If you think no, then yes, it'd be better for you stfu if that is your viewpoint because you think the opposite is perfectly okay and not scumbag behavior.

Spoiler:
You said: "I replied in a manner to make him think about his congruency if he cares to. You also stepped over where I clearly said "idc one way or another" about abortions."
That's because I was getting to the meat of what you were saying. Because that shouldn't change depending on who is speaking it. Again, Travel Nurses, Firefighters, First responders, etc. can be the biggest hoes they want to be. Literally no one cares (except their spouses I assume). The issue I was addressing is the aftermath of the hoeing, and that doesn't change no matter who you were replying to. You need to be a responsible hoe. And you can only be responsible for decisions that happen with YOUR body, not someone else's. So banking on coercing someone else to do something to their bodies is despicable behavior. No matter who it is coming from.

You said: "She's in control of who she lets inside of her and whether or not that man wears protection."
Another terrible take. I'm not even trying to be mean and I really enjoy you as a poster, but they are just bad.
No, she's NOT responsible for what he puts on his own penis. Do you even hear yourself? You would never fix your mouth to say a man is responsible for ensuring a woman is on birth control. She can ask, but ultimately it is on him to secure his own penis. What you do with your body is your sole responsibility. I feel like you are simply arguing from the standpoint that you want males to be able to be hoes freely and I am trying to tell you I don't care about that. Like I said, I grew up around and still am close to pro-basketball bc of my dad and family members. Everybody can choose to be a hoe, its their business. Its the shrugging off of the consequences of that hoeing to put everything back on the woman that I'm talking about. I find it ironic, because if you want to put everything on the woman being in control, how do you then justify trying to coerce her to have an abortion in the end? You made it ALL up to her control prior to that. You want it both ways.

You said: "Second of all, that IG model is known for being passed around. She knew what time it was. As did Ant. He didn't do this with his girlfriend or wife, he did it to some chick that wanted him to smash. These are grown folk that know wtf they're doing and all the risks associated with their actions and decisions. Talking about a toy. Stop infantizing them. Yes they're humans, horny ass humans."
Ant is as much of a pass around and likely more. They are all hoes. But once it crosses the barrier of being a hoe with your own body and dictating those decisions for yourself, to assuming you can bully and coerce someone else into dictating what they do with their body, that's when you become a piece of ****. A woman choosing to sleep with you and you choosing to sleep with a woman is fair game. You then pressuring what she does with her body afterwards because you didn't want to assume responsibility for your own body earlier is an entirely other thing, which your brain continues to not compute. And I'm not calling you dumb lol. I'm talking specifically about these takes. To be fair, you are not the only male who thinks this way, which is why I said most women just want yall to stfu about the topic entirely because its one yall refuse to understand outside of your own sexual wants as men.

I think male birth control is great and I hope it comes sooner rather than later. I have a sneaking suspicion that it won't be "without side effects" though, and will probably lower testosterone/libido. So the drive to be hoes will decrease (which imo is a good thing). Decreasing desire is what BC does to women, which is another thing men don't realize.
:tiredJB:
KingDavid
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 39,880

Post#242 » by KingDavid » Fri Dec 22, 2023 2:26 am

Shewasfly wrote:
KingDavid wrote:
Shewasfly wrote:
Spoiler:
I know you're not talking to me, but as the resident woman, I had to step in. This is definitely one of the dumber takes on here, and that's saying a lot because there's been so many horrible ones just about basketball this season that I haven't even wanted to post. But comments like yours and the person you're quoting is why for the most part, men on either side of the abortion debate are viewed poorly and women for the most part just want you all to stfu.

Its one thing to be pro-choice because you recognize that since babies are entirely gestated and birthed by women, its her choice. Its another thing entirely to be pro-choice because you want the ability to act as irresponsibly sexually as possible, and then bully/lie/manipulate women into procedures that have 0 impact on you but do on her.

No one cares about whores having as much casual sex as they like. Stick your dicks in toasters for all most people care. But if you're going to do so, and have clearly determined that you don't care about the person you're having sex with, take the precautions. It is, quite frankly, despicable behavior to know you want nothing to do with a person, and then take all the actions necessary to tie yourself to them for life by having sex unprotected, and then "convincing" them to do something to their bodies so you can throw them away. You're talking about another human being, not a toy. If you don't like them, behave as such and don't screw them, or screw them with a condom, which has zero hormonal effects on you and doesn't require any physical procedure either.

Thankfully I grew up around pro sports and have always been a daddies girl so I have never ran into this type of situation. But Ant is being looked at like a piece of **** because he is. Hope he loses as many endorsements as possible behind this.

This is wildly off topic. I edited your post to add a spoiler, we can talk about it, but it has to be spoiled.
Spoiler:
You can't be serious. I was speaking bluntly to Bourne as you saw and if I had to relay that reply to you, it wouldn't be in the same manner as I wrote with Bourne just to avoid the EXACT reply you gave me. Matter of fact, I'd just tell you "yeah, Ant's wilding. Because that kid could resent him for it if they ever find out". That's it. That's all. Because you're entitled to that opinion and it's nothing to challenge. But I'll be blunt with you here. You stepped over what I was trying to extrapolate with Bourne. His relative industry is RIFE with people who do that exact thing and the conflict therein; they have a damn near familial bond because their lives can on the very next next call. They're just not rich and popular like Ant. I replied in a manner to make him think about his congruency if he cares to. You also stepped over where I clearly said "idc one way or another" about abortions.

First of all, if that woman wants a man to wear a condom, she can demand that or completely deny sex. She's equally responsible and accountable of the result of that decision. She's in control of who she lets inside of her and whether or not that man wears protection. Yes the man should want to wear one for his own health, but STDs are rampant anyway. Oh well, not my problem.

Second of all, that IG model is known for being passed around. She knew what time it was. As did Ant. He didn't do this with his girlfriend or wife, he did it to some chick that wanted him to smash. These are grown folk that know wtf they're doing and all the risks associated with their actions and decisions. Talking about a toy. Stop infantizing them. Yes they're humans, horny ass humans.

I'm not gonna stfu about anything I choose to talk about. Let me be absolutely clear about my position; Idgaf about abortions. It's not my problem or a decision I have to make. I somehow stupidly forget how to pee in between rounds and get a chick pregnant, great. I attract a lot of women, but I'm selective of who I sleep with. I don't sleep with women who I wouldn't want to bear my children. If she wants to keep it, great. She wants to abort it, great. I'm going to handle it either way, but whether or not it comes to term is not my choice. A couple of zero side effect male birth control are almost here. I care about that. Because that's something I can control. There's going to be a lot less unwanted pregnancies in the very near future. Thankfully women won't have to drive their hormones in a frenzy, stick semi-permanent adjuncts inside, fluctuate wildly in weight anymore, etc. if they choose to. Worried about that std rate though.

I wasn't condoning the actions of Ant and frankly, a lot of these athletes, including our favorite player. Duh, of course my posts are dumb. :lol: Oh! I should change my name to HeWasFly. That's not a bad name...No, I'm not doing HeWasDumb or HeIsDumb. Maybe.

Your takes continue to be bad. I'm going to stop after this reply unless you want to continue elsewhere since I don't want to be off topic like you said, but it comes down to asking yourself: At the end of the day, would you agree that she should have a say in whether or not he gets a vasectomy? Should a woman be able to dictate to you when you get snipped? If you think no, then yes, it'd be better for you stfu if that is your viewpoint because you think the opposite is perfectly okay and not scumbag behavior.

Spoiler:
You said: "I replied in a manner to make him think about his congruency if he cares to. You also stepped over where I clearly said "idc one way or another" about abortions."

That's because I was getting to the meat of what you were saying. Because that shouldn't change depending on who is speaking it. Again, Travel Nurses, Firefighters, First responders, etc. can be the biggest hoes they want to be. Literally no one cares (except their spouses I assume). The issue I was addressing is the aftermath of the hoeing, and that doesn't change no matter who you were replying to. You need to be a responsible hoe. And you can only be responsible for decisions that happen with YOUR body, not someone else's. So banking on coercing someone else to do something to their bodies is despicable behavior. No matter who it is coming from.

You said: "She's in control of who she lets inside of her and whether or not that man wears protection."
Another terrible take. I'm not even trying to be mean and I really enjoy you as a poster, but they are just bad.
No, she's NOT responsible for what he puts on his own penis. Do you even hear yourself? You would never fix your mouth to say a man is responsible for ensuring a woman is on birth control. She can ask, but ultimately it is on him to secure his own penis. What you do with your body is your sole responsibility. I feel like you are simply arguing from the standpoint that you want males to be able to be hoes freely and I am trying to tell you I don't care about that. Like I said, I grew up around and still am close to pro-basketball bc of my dad and family members. Everybody can choose to be a hoe, its their business. Its the shrugging off of the consequences of that hoeing to put everything back on the woman that I'm talking about. I find it ironic, because if you want to put everything on the woman being in control, how do you then justify trying to coerce her to have an abortion in the end? You made it ALL up to her control prior to that. You want it both ways.

You said: "Second of all, that IG model is known for being passed around. She knew what time it was. As did Ant. He didn't do this with his girlfriend or wife, he did it to some chick that wanted him to smash. These are grown folk that know wtf they're doing and all the risks associated with their actions and decisions. Talking about a toy. Stop infantizing them. Yes they're humans, horny ass humans."
Ant is as much of a pass around and likely more. They are all hoes. But once it crosses the barrier of being a hoe with your own body and dictating those decisions for yourself, to assuming you can bully and coerce someone else into dictating what they do with their body, that's when you become a piece of ****. A woman choosing to sleep with you and you choosing to sleep with a woman is fair game. You then pressuring what she does with her body afterwards because you didn't want to assume responsibility for your own body earlier is an entirely other thing, which your brain continues to not compute. And I'm not calling you dumb lol. I'm talking specifically about these takes. To be fair, you are not the only male who thinks this way, which is why I said most women just want yall to stfu about the topic entirely because its one yall refuse to understand outside of your own sexual wants as men.

I think male birth control is great and I hope it comes sooner rather than later. I have a sneaking suspicion that it won't be "without side effects" though, and will probably lower testosterone/libido. So the drive to be hoes will decrease (which imo is a good thing). Decreasing desire is what BC does to women, which is another thing men don't realize.

I have to rush this reply unfortunately so I may be WAY off and miss some of your points, but it's not on purpose.

Ok good. As long as you don't hate me for it and we can discuss amicably and agree to disagree if that ends up being the case. I do appreciate and consider other points of view other than my own...ESPECIALLY on topics that have very little to do with me. It's like "oh ok, that's a point of view for me to consider".

Spoiler:
Because even if there is a coercion attempt, she's still in control of the final decision. After that, the man deals with the burnt of the consequences. No matter how you slice it, she is just as accountable for her decision to allow him inside her in that fashion, as well as if the child comes to term. Men have zero, I mean ZERO say in that regard. So the men that don't want the child either vanish as a deadbeat and not fulfill their obligation as a father, take time out to convince her to do it, or if wealthy, swap their valuable time it would take to convince her by hopefully paying her off. This is extremely common. It's just not talked about unless you're in those circles. The nature of my business puts me in those circles and my personality (manipulation?) opens them up to blab about stuff I never asked for, lol. Especially among wealthy men who choose to sleep around. I'm not saying I agree or disagree, I'm just telling you what it mostly is.

Coercion happens a lot more than you know. But so does extortion; like trapping wealthy idiot men that don't know any better and that's happened for centuries. Brittany Renner wrote a whole book on how to trap young, stupid athletes that picked up lots of steam. It's the nature of the beast so the best thing for any individual to do is to set themselves up to protect themselves from despicable behavior, but that doesn't excuse the offending party when it occurs.

Just so you know where I'm coming from, I study evolutionary biology/psychology and intergender/intersexual dynamics as a hobby (I know you didn't ask, please bby dnt hurt me). I'm not trying to change your mind or claim you're wrong about your opinion or anything like that, but to give you a point of view from the other side since you, rightfully and understandably, took a reply that I didn't intend for you. I don't normally talk about this stuff with women because you all HATE it and it makes me appear a bit nerdy, lmao. But we can talk about it. I genuinely value your opinion over the years on various topics and I knew from the getgo you were a daddy's girl/raised with a strong father/male figure [I have a little princess of my own :)]. You are sound, stable minded, and intelligent and have always been this way in my time here. Anyway, I'll stop glazing you before I end up proposing. All this stuff fascinates me. So my opinion is based on a lot of data and observation and experience; not at all infallible but where there's smoke...

It's just a different opinion, position, POV, and mindset from your own. We biologically prioritize thought differently, so our opinions can vary greatly because of it (not that one is better than the other, just that it's different). You made a presumption about me that isn't accurate. I try to be as congruent as possible with my opinions when I'm not being an idiot on here. A woman that wants to sleep with a man has all the power to say yes or no if the circumstances don't meet her expectations. We have THANKFULLY AND RIGHTFULLY evolved as a society so that a man can want to sleep with a woman raw, but if she says no...welp the guy has to put one on or keep it moving (no need to touch on the heinous act because that boils my soul). If condoms are an expectation for her, she has every right to say "we aren't doing this unless you're strapped" and there's a floor of legal obligation for that man to comply or move on if that's not what he wants to do. OF COURSE if she only wants to sleep with men with vasectomies if they insist on going raw, she can have that standard. There's nothing wrong with that, that's her right. She's protecting herself on multiple levels. That's her choice, as is the choice of who she allows inside of her. You ladies are the gatekeepers to sex. Gatekeepers have all the power to say whether it happens or not on your terms. If anything other than what she wants happens in this specific situation, that man get ostracized, punished, and buried underneath a prison, if not killed by people that care about her; which is as it should be. But once that sperm is in your canal, we have no say. None. That puts the burden of that choice on you, but that does not absolve us of the consequences if you choose to keep the child. We made it, we should take care of it. If we didn't want it, we should have taken the necessary steps and communication to avoid it. There's few and rare exceptions to this that don't matter in the grand scheme of our convo.

Men aren't really pass arounds, that's just not how it works irl. Ant is a high status, elite, multi-millionaire athlete. He can have a venerable army of women lined up and smash em all and he'd still be wanted by another army of women that want his last name. The same cannot be said for women who are pass arounds. Most men don't normally and willingly wife hoes because that's usually a high priority. It's not the same the other way around or else female pornstars would be wifed up left and right, and they're not. Like I replied to Bourne, it's not that I think any of this is right or wrong, it just is what it is. If it did work out that men are pass arounds, the slim minority of men sleeping with a bunch of women wouldn't have the capability to do just that. But that's a convo for another day.

The responsible hoe part of your reply is valid and I mostly agree, however that's an argument of what it should be or could be versus what it actually is. Who are we to tell people we don't know, what they should do in their lives? I only make statements on these topics empirically about what it is. People should be responsible when having casual sex, yes, but that clearly isn't always the case in society. We just don't live in a utopia and that is unlikely to change.

I'm not making an argument for men or women to be hoes. I think society would be better if it weren't that way but people can do what they want, idc what the next person does until it affects me or my money. Adults know the consequences of the actions they choose to take. So if they choose to be hoes or not isn't a concern of mine.

I'm dead serious about our favorite player indulging in this behavior. If I hated Ant for it, I'd have to hate Wade and tons of other athletes/celebs, etc all the way down the pipeline. All I can say in this situation is that it isn't the way I would carry myself if I were in their shoes and hang my hat on that. As long as *the heinous act* and children aren't involved, it's fair game; with exceptions of course.

I'm not most guys, I know what BC does to women's sex drive as well as the differences in the type of guy they want when they get on it vs when they come off. Same with leuteal and ovulation phases, etc. Former med professional and the other stuff I said earlier as a hobby. Knowledge of those things is part of that education. Most guys don't know these things. Most guys don't understand women, I kinda do.
#HEATLifer

Long Live Kobe Bryant. My idol's idol.
Bourne85
General Manager
And1: 9,082

Post#243 » by Bourne85 » Fri Dec 22, 2023 8:37 am

KingDavid wrote:
Shewasfly wrote:
KingDavid wrote:This is wildly off topic. I edited your post to add a spoiler, we can talk about it, but it has to be spoiled.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I have to rush this reply unfortunately so I may be WAY off and miss some of your points, but it's not on purpose.

Ok good. As long as you don't hate me for it and we can discuss amicably and agree to disagree if that ends up being the case. I do appreciate and consider other points of view other than my own...ESPECIALLY on topics that have very little to do with me. It's like "oh ok, that's a point of view for me to consider".

Spoiler:
Because even if there is a coercion attempt, she's still in control of the final decision. After that, the man deals with the burnt of the consequences. No matter how you slice it, she is just as accountable for her decision to allow him inside her in that fashion, as well as if the child comes to term. Men have zero, I mean ZERO say in that regard. So the men that don't want the child either vanish as a deadbeat and not fulfill their obligation as a father, take time out to convince her to do it, or if wealthy, swap their valuable time it would take to convince her by hopefully paying her off. This is extremely common. It's just not talked about unless you're in those circles. The nature of my business puts me in those circles and my personality (manipulation?) opens them up to blab about stuff I never asked for, lol. Especially among wealthy men who choose to sleep around. I'm not saying I agree or disagree, I'm just telling you what it mostly is.

Coercion happens a lot more than you know. But so does extortion; like trapping wealthy idiot men that don't know any better and that's happened for centuries. Brittany Renner wrote a whole book on how to trap young, stupid athletes that picked up lots of steam. It's the nature of the beast so the best thing for any individual to do is to set themselves up to protect themselves from despicable behavior, but that doesn't excuse the offending party when it occurs.

Just so you know where I'm coming from, I study evolutionary biology/psychology and intergender/intersexual dynamics as a hobby (I know you didn't ask, please bby dnt hurt me). I'm not trying to change your mind or claim you're wrong about your opinion or anything like that, but to give you a point of view from the other side since you, rightfully and understandably, took a reply that I didn't intend for you. I don't normally talk about this stuff with women because you all HATE it and it makes me appear a bit nerdy, lmao. But we can talk about it. I genuinely value your opinion over the years on various topics and I knew from the getgo you were a daddy's girl/raised with a strong father/male figure [I have a little princess of my own :)]. You are sound, stable minded, and intelligent and have always been this way in my time here. Anyway, I'll stop glazing you before I end up proposing. All this stuff fascinates me. So my opinion is based on a lot of data and observation and experience; not at all infallible but where there's smoke...

It's just a different opinion, position, POV, and mindset from your own. We biologically prioritize thought differently, so our opinions can vary greatly because of it (not that one is better than the other, just that it's different). You made a presumption about me that isn't accurate. I try to be as congruent as possible with my opinions when I'm not being an idiot on here. A woman that wants to sleep with a man has all the power to say yes or no if the circumstances don't meet her expectations. We have THANKFULLY AND RIGHTFULLY evolved as a society so that a man can want to sleep with a woman raw, but if she says no...welp the guy has to put one on or keep it moving (no need to touch on the heinous act because that boils my soul). If condoms are an expectation for her, she has every right to say "we aren't doing this unless you're strapped" and there's a floor of legal obligation for that man to comply or move on if that's not what he wants to do. OF COURSE if she only wants to sleep with men with vasectomies if they insist on going raw, she can have that standard. There's nothing wrong with that, that's her right. She's protecting herself on multiple levels. That's her choice, as is the choice of who she allows inside of her. You ladies are the gatekeepers to sex. Gatekeepers have all the power to say whether it happens or not on your terms. If anything other than what she wants happens in this specific situation, that man get ostracized, punished, and buried underneath a prison, if not killed by people that care about her; which is as it should be. But once that sperm is in your canal, we have no say. None. That puts the burden of that choice on you, but that does not absolve us of the consequences if you choose to keep the child. We made it, we should take care of it. If we didn't want it, we should have taken the necessary steps and communication to avoid it. There's few and rare exceptions to this that don't matter in the grand scheme of our convo.

Men aren't really pass arounds, that's just not how it works irl. Ant is a high status, elite, multi-millionaire athlete. He can have a venerable army of women lined up and smash em all and he'd still be wanted by another army of women that want his last name. The same cannot be said for women who are pass arounds. Most men don't normally and willingly wife hoes because that's usually a high priority. It's not the same the other way around or else female pornstars would be wifed up left and right, and they're not. Like I replied to Bourne, it's not that I think any of this is right or wrong, it just is what it is. If it did work out that men are pass arounds, the slim minority of men sleeping with a bunch of women wouldn't have the capability to do just that. But that's a convo for another day.

The responsible hoe part of your reply is valid and I mostly agree, however that's an argument of what it should be or could be versus what it actually is. Who are we to tell people we don't know, what they should do in their lives? I only make statements on these topics empirically about what it is. People should be responsible when having casual sex, yes, but that clearly isn't always the case in society. We just don't live in a utopia and that is unlikely to change.

I'm not making an argument for men or women to be hoes. I think society would be better if it weren't that way but people can do what they want, idc what the next person does until it affects me or my money. Adults know the consequences of the actions they choose to take. So if they choose to be hoes or not isn't a concern of mine.

I'm dead serious about our favorite player indulging in this behavior. If I hated Ant for it, I'd have to hate Wade and tons of other athletes/celebs, etc all the way down the pipeline. All I can say in this situation is that it isn't the way I would carry myself if I were in their shoes and hang my hat on that. As long as *the heinous act* and children aren't involved, it's fair game; with exceptions of course.

I'm not most guys, I know what BC does to women's sex drive as well as the differences in the type of guy they want when they get on it vs when they come off. Same with leuteal and ovulation phases, etc. Former med professional and the other stuff I said earlier as a hobby. Knowledge of those things is part of that education. Most guys don't know these things. Most guys don't understand women, I kinda do.

Woahhh I started some major back n forth here :lol:

Yes, it is true, that fine looking men like myself, in tip top physical form, biceps that you would think were hand sculpted by Jesus himself, a jaw line that would make Brad Pitt jealous, in this career choice do partake in the occasional minajatwa. But that’s besides the point!

I was mostly referring too how Ant was going about it. He just seemed like an immature lil kid. Firstly going through text, secondly he was just so dismissive/disrespectful about the whole situation. With his “abort it lol” and “send da video”. A real man, and adult could’ve handled this on a phone call, or in person, he could talk to the female with respect and dignity. He treated her like a piece of trash and threw her some money to go away. And wanted video proof of the girl taking the pill. The guy is very talented basketball player but he isn’t very bright, the way he talks/texts he’s borderline dumb. You can be for or against abortion that’s everyone’s own choice to make. But if you or anyone else is ever in that position I hope the female you are talking to is getting treated with far more respect than what Ant was showing her. I could only imagine what would come out of his mouth next on those text if the girl adamantly said she was keeping the child. Either way I can appreciate this discussion being had here and I hope I didn’t cause some animosity between King David, Shewasfly and myself.
Shewasfly
Head Coach

Post#244 » by Shewasfly » Sat Dec 23, 2023 4:09 am

KingDavid wrote:
Shewasfly wrote:
KingDavid wrote:This is wildly off topic. I edited your post to add a spoiler, we can talk about it, but it has to be spoiled.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

OK last time (fr this time!)

Spoiler:
"Because even if there is a coercion attempt, she's still in control of the final decision. After that, the man deals with the burnt of the consequences. No matter how you slice it, she is just as accountable for her decision to allow him inside her in that fashion, as well as if the child comes to term. Men have zero, I mean ZERO say in that regard."

The coercion attempt is what makes him a POS (which is what we were originally talking about). Especially because he deliberately took steps beforehand that leaned on his ability to coerce and bully the other person after the fact. That's scumbag behavior. Of course others do this. I continue to tell you I'm close to this stuff lol. But people have evidence of it happening this time, and reacted to it. Appropriately. You disagreed with most people's reaction, and so here we are.
And I disagree that men have zero say. I wish that was true, I mean I already wish yall would stfu about it in general lol. But the truth is is that at least in the US, Abortion is outlawed in many states. That was almost entirely decided by a bunch of men.

"Coercion happens a lot more than you know. But so does extortion; like trapping wealthy idiot men that don't know any better and that's happened for centuries. Brittany Renner wrote a whole book on how to trap young, stupid athletes that picked up lots of steam."

This is NOT coercion. Your own stupidity and recklessness is not coercion. Unless she drugged and raped that man, all those dummies gave up their secret sauce willingly. And before you say it, because you still don't seem to get it, NO it is not the same when reversed when it comes to pregnancy.
It would only be the same if both man and woman decided to have sex, and then some random third party did all the work to have the baby. Then you could view everything exactly the same. But that's not how it happens. Only ONE person, the WOMAN, takes all the physical impact to either have the baby or get rid of the fetus, and thus her having the decision at that point is just sensical. And trying to force her decision one way or another is coercion. Because, again, its happening to HER. Sex alone is not happening to either of them, they are both choosing it. No one is being coerced because they are both choosing it (I'm not talking about cases of power dynamics and all that other stuff, just in general sex between two people). But pregnancy and child birth is happening to HER ALONE! So trying to force her to do something to her alone is coercion. Do you understand the distinction I'm making now?

"You ladies are the gatekeepers to sex. Gatekeepers have all the power to say whether it happens or not on your terms."

I hear this a lot, and I get what you're TRYING to say, but nope. Unless you are you saying that sex can happen without men also saying yes, this isn't accurate. This is only really said to absolve men of accountability for their sexual decisions when anyone attempts to judge them in any way. Because once it's time to give men credit for getting sex, they are suddenly active participants and it wasn't just the woman deciding on both of their behalves that sex was gonna happen lol.

"Men aren't really pass arounds, that's just not how it works irl. Ant is a high status, elite, multi-millionaire athlete. He can have a venerable army of women lined up and smash em all and he'd still be wanted by another army of women that want his last name. The same cannot be said for women who are pass arounds. Most men don't normally and willingly wife hoes because that's usually a high priority. It's not the same the other way around or else female pornstars would be wifed up left and right, and they're not."

Ok...not sure the relevance of this lol. I think you're entitled to speak on your experience but none of this has anything to do with men being pass arounds. If you sleep around indiscriminately, you're a pass around, male or female. No one argued that men aren't judged less for it than women. The balance of course, is that the vast majority of men are undersexed anyway, so this particular situation isn't and will never really be a flex for 90% of men, probably more. So I'm not sure why this double standard really matters so much to people (male or female tbh).

And all my hoe friends got married before the rest of us did tbh lol.

"Who are we to tell people we don't know, what they should do in their lives? I only make statements on these topics empirically about what it is. People should be responsible when having casual sex, yes, but that clearly isn't always the case in society. We just don't live in a utopia and that is unlikely to change."

I'm just speaking on the judgements that happened after. You were upset with people calling Ant a scumbag/POS for his behavior so I was commenting on that. I'm aware people are going to do what they want. I'm just saying he is rightfully being viewed poorly because he behaved poorly. Otherwise, I like the tea so honestly a lot of times these messy personal lives are entertainment to me lol.

I think its adorable that you have a little girl. I'm sure you're a great dad and dote on her just like my daddy did (and still does, I'm spoiled af :lol: ) me
Shewasfly
Head Coach

Post#245 » by Shewasfly » Sat Dec 23, 2023 4:12 am

Bourne85 wrote:
KingDavid wrote:
Shewasfly wrote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Yes, it is true, that fine looking men like myself, in tip top physical form, biceps that you would think were hand sculpted by Jesus himself, a jaw line that would make Brad Pitt jealous, in this career choice do partake in the occasional minajatwa. But that’s besides the point!

I was mostly referring too how Ant was going about it. He just seemed like an immature lil kid. Firstly going through text, secondly he was just so dismissive/disrespectful about the whole situation. With his “abort it lol” and “send da video”. A real man, and adult could’ve handled this on a phone call, or in person, he could talk to the female with respect and dignity. He treated her like a piece of trash and threw her some money to go away. And wanted video proof of the girl taking the pill. The guy is very talented basketball player but he isn’t very bright, the way he talks/texts he’s borderline dumb. You can be for or against abortion that’s everyone’s own choice to make. But if you or anyone else is ever in that position I hope the female you are talking to is getting treated with far more respect than what Ant was showing her. I could only imagine what would come out of his mouth next on those text if the girl adamantly said she was keeping the child. Either way I can appreciate this discussion being had here and I hope I didn’t cause some animosity between King David, Shewasfly and myself.

Lol not at all. We all have different opinions even though I think you and I were saying similar things, but it was a respectful and interesting debate :hug:
KingDavid
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 39,880

Post#246 » by KingDavid » Sat Dec 23, 2023 4:15 am

Bourne85 wrote:
KingDavid wrote:
Shewasfly wrote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Word, I understand now. You still have love for your brothers and sisters as I expected, but will still think they're POS if they carry themselves. Valid. Shewasfly and I have always gotten along great, we're good. She's just schooling me.
#HEATLifer

Long Live Kobe Bryant. My idol's idol.

Return to Miami Heat