ImageImageImage

Heat vs ATL - 22nd December @ 8pm

Moderators: KingDavid, Wiltside, IggieCC, QUIZ, BFRESH44, MettaWorldPanda, heat4life

SerialChiller
Head Coach
And1: 11,282

Re: Heat vs ATL - 22nd December @ 8pm 

Post#141 » by SerialChiller » Sat Dec 23, 2023 8:08 am

Wish we'd signed Exum from what I've seen he's been really good for Mavs who grabbed him off scrap heap.
twix2500
RealGM
And1: 22,425

Post#142 » by twix2500 » Sat Dec 23, 2023 12:51 pm

Just watched the first half, excellent offense. Herro super efficient and taking excellent shots. Just in the first half I watched Jaquez play 4 different positions. The Heat are taking a long look at him as a starter. The variety of ways they are using Jaquez is exhausting, they are putting him through a gauntlet. Jaquez deserves a break before he burns out.
dolphinatik
Head Coach
And1: 4,213

Post#143 » by dolphinatik » Sat Dec 23, 2023 12:56 pm

Blue Cephalopod wrote:Stop trying to pass the ball to Bam to shoot. Just keep in the hands of Herro, Duncan and JJJ.

I think Bam has to make all NBA this year to qualify for Supermax, another reason he might have come back too early.
1. Herro 2. Bol Bol 3. Seko 4. Bruno
unless we trade up for Barrett or trade down for PJ Washington
dshearn
Sixth Man
And1: 2,966

Post#144 » by dshearn » Sat Dec 23, 2023 9:00 pm

twix2500 wrote:Just watched the first half, excellent offense. Herro super efficient and taking excellent shots. Just in the first half I watched Jaquez play 4 different positions. The Heat are taking a long look at him as a starter. The variety of ways they are using Jaquez is exhausting, they are putting him through a gauntlet. Jaquez deserves a break before he burns out.

You got to hand it to JJJ for his self pacing and picking his spots.

JJJ missed some shots at the rim against Atlanta, probably at least a bit from fatigue and not quite getting the lift he is use to getting....but in general dude has done a good job managing his energy levels.

The way he hedges on defense guarding the corner 3 and still helping inside is light years better then what Duncan and Strus have done in the past. He is resting a bit on defense, but seems much better of at least challenge a shot if the pass goes his way. It is light years better than the out of position defense we have seen in the corner in the past.

This dude is going to be a monster after a full offseason of high end cardio.

Return to Miami Heat