ImageImageImage

Heat Vs Orlando mice. Tonight.

Moderators: KingDavid, Wiltside, IggieCC, QUIZ, BFRESH44, MettaWorldPanda, heat4life

Hoops3355
Junior
And1: 245

Re: Heat Vs Orlando mice. Tonight. 

Post#241 » by Hoops3355 » Sat Jan 13, 2024 6:40 am

The Duncan & Bam DHO with under 5 seconds on the clock has gotta stop happening. Teams are sitting on it and just waiting because we only reverse it one way. I'm sure Spo and Co will be on it but need to get 1 or 2 of those backdoor cuts from corner spot to keep teams honest.

Besides solid win.
Miami / Chicago / London
Bishop45
RealGM
And1: 109,561

Post#242 » by Bishop45 » Sat Jan 13, 2024 7:52 am

GG Op!!
Long Live Winnie. Mamba siempre

Rest in Power Chadwick

#PeaceinGaza #FreedomforPalestine
Pokuokic
Senior
And1: 911

Post#243 » by Pokuokic » Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:36 am

Bam was the MVP no doubt with good games from JJJ and Robinson as well and Martin looked great in the 4th. Paulo chocked hard. The teams ball movement and team play is great and helps overcome a talent deficit against teams without a true superstar.
Pokuokic
Senior
And1: 911

Post#244 » by Pokuokic » Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:45 am

I would love to see Martin get all the back up PGs mins (starting in the case of no Lowry/whoever they trade for) he's more than capable of handling the ball against pressure and getting in to the lane and scoring creating. Martin @ PG > Martin @ PF he looked insanely good with the ball in his hands in the ECF.
BFRESH44
Forum Mod - Heat
Forum Mod - Heat
And1: 10,825

Post#245 » by BFRESH44 » Sat Jan 13, 2024 1:12 pm

Deepest Heat roster in quite some time. Can we just have a healthy team for 10 straight games at least? Goodness.
DBurks2818
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,037

Post#246 » by DBurks2818 » Sat Jan 13, 2024 2:46 pm

BFRESH44 wrote:Deepest Heat roster in quite some time. Can we just have a healthy team for 10 straight games at least? Goodness.

Agreed, as cool as it is to continue winning games without 3 or 4 starters.
greg4012
Lead Assistant
And1: 7,803

Post#247 » by greg4012 » Sat Jan 13, 2024 4:10 pm

Heat won despite clear attempt by refs to choke out the Heat
AirP.
RealGM
And1: 28,921

Post#248 » by AirP. » Sat Jan 13, 2024 6:07 pm

3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
AirP. wrote:
3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
If we’re being honest the lakers trade package is horrible lol

It may be something along the lines of Reaves, Hachimura, D-Lo and a 1st for Murray and Bogdanović.

That’s horrible/easily beatable

I don't know, Reaves on a contract under 14 mil per year for this year and the next 2 years plus a near 15 mil player's option and that 1st after you expect LeBron to be gone are good assets, they could probably flip package Reaves' smaller contract with others to get a more expensive player they want long term. Rui can be a solid rotation player but D-Lo... you'd have to reroute him in a 3 team or bigger deal. The question is who will offer more to Atlanta which seems to want to start reshaping it's roster now and doesn't want to wait.
3ammy3uck3ts
RealGM
And1: 35,168

Post#249 » by 3ammy3uck3ts » Sat Jan 13, 2024 6:17 pm

AirP. wrote:
Read on Twitter

This was also a foul by the way, goodness those refs sucked last night.
#FreeBam
3ammy3uck3ts
RealGM
And1: 35,168

Post#250 » by 3ammy3uck3ts » Sat Jan 13, 2024 6:18 pm

AirP. wrote:
3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
AirP. wrote:It may be something along the lines of Reaves, Hachimura, D-Lo and a 1st for Murray and Bogdanović.

I don't know, Reaves on a contract under 14 mil per year for this year and the next 2 years plus a near 15 mil player's option and that 1st after you expect LeBron to be gone are good assets, they could probably flip package Reaves' smaller contract with others to get a more expensive player they want long term. Rui can be a solid rotation player but D-Lo... you'd have to reroute him in a 3 team or bigger deal. The question is who will offer more to Atlanta which seems to want to start reshaping it's roster now and doesn't want to wait.

I guess we’ll see, that’s easily beatable in my eyes.
#FreeBam
AirP.
RealGM
And1: 28,921

Post#251 » by AirP. » Sat Jan 13, 2024 6:33 pm

3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
AirP. wrote:
3ammy3uck3ts wrote:

Sure, but someone has to offer a beatable offer and with Atlanta wanting to move him now and teams usually don't want to dramatically change their teams during the season, there may not be a better offer coming.
DBurks2818
Assistant Coach
And1: 2,037

Post#252 » by DBurks2818 » Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:16 pm

AirP. wrote:
3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
AirP. wrote:I don't know, Reaves on a contract under 14 mil per year for this year and the next 2 years plus a near 15 mil player's option and that 1st after you expect LeBron to be gone are good assets, they could probably flip package Reaves' smaller contract with others to get a more expensive player they want long term. Rui can be a solid rotation player but D-Lo... you'd have to reroute him in a 3 team or bigger deal. The question is who will offer more to Atlanta which seems to want to start reshaping it's roster now and doesn't want to wait.

Sure, but someone has to offer a beatable offer and with Atlanta wanting to move him now and teams usually don't want to dramatically change their teams during the season, there may not be a better offer coming.

Yeah, plus add the premium that usually gets added on when trading with a team within your division. An equal offer between a division opponent, same conference opponent, and opposite conference opponent is actually not equal.

If I’m trading my guy to the team that I’m playing 4x a year and competing with to win the division, I’m gonna ask for more. I’ll ask for slightly less if they’re in my conference, and even less if I’m able to ship them out of my conference, since I don’t have to deal with them until the finals.

Return to Miami Heat