ImageImageImage

Heat @ Knicks. January 27th. 3 PM EST.

Moderators: KingDavid, BFRESH44, heat4life, MettaWorldPanda, Wiltside, IggieCC, QUIZ

3ammy3uck3ts
RealGM
And1: 35,984

Re: Heat @ Knicks. January 27th. 3 PM EST. 

Post#441 » by 3ammy3uck3ts » Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:38 pm

For the record I said when the trade went down he would be the odd man out, it’s not surprising to me I just disagree with it and know it was a horrible decision. As he’s been your best most constant player this season as Jimmy chills.

I mean I knew it because I know Spo and then you factor in we traded for Terry to score (which I agree with and think he should be 1st option right now to score) and Herro is paid $30M to score so he’s got to get his shots and all he can do is score at an average rate so when you factor those 2 guys starting into the equation who’s the odd man out? It will be worse on nights like tonight when Jimmy is in his bag but was just very disappointing to see him froze out after the 2 dunks to start the half. He needs to speak up to Spo
#FreeBam
DayofMourning
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 80,625

Post#442 » by DayofMourning » Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:39 pm

Precious was a +19 by the way.
3ammy3uck3ts
RealGM

Post#443 » by 3ammy3uck3ts » Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:44 pm

Lastly, we go on a little skid (it’s not over yet) and some of you lose your minds lol “Jimmy doesn’t have it anymore” “is Bam a center” “bam isn’t a star” “trade Jimmy” etc. Have you all just completely erased the last 4 seasons from your mind? These dudes have carried us to 2 finals in 4 seasons, 1 shot away from 3 finals. They’re going head to head with the Embiids Giannis Tatums etc yearly and coming out on top because they’re elite and they’re some fuxking dogs whose intensity sky rockets when it’s all on the line. Yall weren’t talking like that when they were fuxking up the league locking up Embiid and Giannis or putting 56 and 40+ on Giannis head in back to back games to send him home. Or the massive 4th quarter takeovers on both ends of the court. Hell, if we were to magically make some more moves and win the championship this season we would quite easily be the most successful team in the league over the last 5 seasons and it would’ve be close.

All we know for certain, even those of you who don’t admit it but deep down know is…..Herro is a relatively average player who doesn’t impact winning and needs to come off the bench because we win a t a far high rate when he does. Stay tuned
#FreeBam
insfo
General Manager
And1: 11,467

Post#444 » by insfo » Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:54 pm

DayofMourning wrote:Precious was a +19 by the way.

Precious outworking Bam wasn't on my radar, but obviously different roles .. so good for him.
miamiballer
General Manager
And1: 1,519

Post#445 » by miamiballer » Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:55 pm

Herro has to go, doesn’t fit with terry, we need more of a 3 and d starting sg and pf
miamiballer
General Manager
And1: 1,519

Post#446 » by miamiballer » Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:59 pm

For our team is take strus rather than tyler
3ammy3uck3ts
RealGM

Post#447 » by 3ammy3uck3ts » Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:03 am

miamiballer wrote:Herro has to go, doesn’t fit with terry, we need more of a 3 and d starting sg and pf

Mikal and Royce O’Neale!!!
#FreeBam
insfo
General Manager
And1: 11,467

Post#448 » by insfo » Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:10 am

+/- numbers don't look pretty :(

Bam with a team worst -20 ... but definitely didn't feel like JJJ's -18 are accurate. Seemed like he played impactful minutes, but I guess that's where +/- numbers don't give the full picture of what happened.
Bourne85
General Manager
And1: 9,109

Post#449 » by Bourne85 » Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:11 am

3ammy3uck3ts wrote:For the record I said when the trade went down he would be the odd man out, it’s not surprising to me I just disagree with it and know it was a horrible decision. As he’s been your best most constant player this season as Jimmy chills.

I mean I knew it because I know Spo and then you factor in we traded for Terry to score (which I agree with and think he should be 1st option right now to score) and Herro is paid $30M to score so he’s got to get his shots and all he can do is score at an average rate so when you factor those 2 guys starting into the equation who’s the odd man out? It will be worse on nights like tonight when Jimmy is in his bag but was just very disappointing to see him froze out after the 2 dunks to start the half. He needs to speak up to Spo

If Scary Terry is our first option just wave the white flag now and save us all the 30 games left in the season. And if Trading for Scary meant having to get rid of Herro, that’s a double F up. The fact of matter is Scary was NEVER the answer and he’s the one that doesn’t fit. Having to trade away Herro to accommodate a role player like Scary is an absolute JOKE. And I don’t even like Herro. But I prefer Herro to this Scary Terry. This was a terrible move by Pat, a slick money saving move that put the nail in the coffin on trying to win one with Jimmy and this core. Mark my words, this core is done. But hey, we got off that second apron!!
eddieheatfan
RealGM
And1: 25,167

Post#450 » by eddieheatfan » Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:23 am

3ammy3uck3ts
RealGM

Post#451 » by 3ammy3uck3ts » Sun Jan 28, 2024 1:15 am

Bourne85 wrote:
3ammy3uck3ts wrote:For the record I said when the trade went down he would be the odd man out, it’s not surprising to me I just disagree with it and know it was a horrible decision. As he’s been your best most constant player this season as Jimmy chills.

If Scary Terry is our first option just wave the white flag now and save us all the 30 games left in the season. And if Trading for Scary meant having to get rid of Herro, that’s a double F up. The fact of matter is Scary was NEVER the answer and he’s the one that doesn’t fit. Having to trade away Herro to accommodate a role player like Scary is an absolute JOKE. And I don’t even like Herro. But I prefer Herro to this Scary Terry. This was a terrible move by Pat, a slick money saving move that put the nail in the coffin on trying to win one with Jimmy and this core. Mark my words, this core is done. But hey, we got off that second apron!!

You crack me up brother but honestly we could have a curry-Mitchell-Jimmy-KD-Bam lineup and be 60-3 and lose our 4th game of the season to the Nuggets in a game we decided to rest our starting lineup and you would be screaming the sky is falling and we’re a 1st round exit so your opinion doesn’t mean to much to me one way or the other :lol:
#FreeBam
Bourne85
General Manager
And1: 9,109

Post#452 » by Bourne85 » Sun Jan 28, 2024 1:18 am

3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
Bourne85 wrote:

You crack me up brother but honestly we could have a curry-Mitchell-Jimmy-KD-Bam lineup and be 60-3 and lose our 4th game of the season to the Nuggets in a game we decided to rest our starting lineup and you would be screaming the sky is falling and we’re a 1st round exit so your opinion doesn’t mean to much to me one way or the other :lol:

Don’t want nothing to do with Mitchell either. Curry and KD tho, I can get behind that. Cuz that’s exactly the type of talent and players we need to have any prayer of hope in winning a ring this year
3ammy3uck3ts
RealGM

Post#453 » by 3ammy3uck3ts » Sun Jan 28, 2024 1:27 am

Bourne85 wrote:
3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
Bourne85 wrote:

Don’t want nothing to do with Mitchell either. Curry and KD tho, I can get behind that. Cuz that’s exactly the type of talent and players we need to have any prayer of hope in winning a ring this year

As I was saying :lol:
#FreeBam

Return to Miami Heat