ImageImageImage

2/2 @ 7pm - Heat @ Wizards

Moderators: KingDavid, BFRESH44, heat4life, MettaWorldPanda, Wiltside, IggieCC, QUIZ

AirP.
RealGM
And1: 29,168

Re: 2/2 @ 7pm - Heat @ Wizards 

Post#381 » by AirP. » Sat Feb 3, 2024 4:32 am

Wiltside wrote:
NightWatch wrote:Is there a reason why Tyler herro needs to shot 19 times just to get 15 points? I realized that Tyler Herro took the same amount of shots at average last year to avg the same 20 ppg this year. The other thing is that i think Tyler herro needs to bulk up a little bit being 195 at his position is not strong enough to bully his opponent. I had to looked up Devin Boolker weight since Devin Booker is Tyler Herro’s favorite player and Booker weighted at 205 pounds and at that weight it help Booker not to be pushed around too easily. Kobe Bryant was 210. Ray Allen was 205. Adding a couple of weight I think would benefits Herro when tries to drive to the rim

He looks like a child out there at times. He definitely needs to add some weight.

Mind you it wasn’t an issue when he was playing well in November/December. But he (and the team) have been poor in January.

He was taking all the shots he wanted early on (picking what he wanted and didn't want), he's not a dominate scorer where you give him a role like that for a good team, it's why the scoring 6th man role would fit him better because he'd have more freedom offensively for a large part of the game.
3ammy3uck3ts
RealGM
And1: 35,995

Post#382 » by 3ammy3uck3ts » Sat Feb 3, 2024 4:49 am

NightWatch wrote:Is there a reason why Tyler herro needs to shot 19 times just to get 15 points? I realized that Tyler Herro took the same amount of shots at average last year to avg the same 20 ppg this year. The other thing is that i think Tyler herro needs to bulk up a little bit being 195 at his position is not strong enough to bully his opponent. I had to looked up Devin Boolker weight since Devin Booker is Tyler Herro’s favorite player and Booker weighted at 205 pounds and at that weight it help Booker not to be pushed around too easily. Kobe Bryant was 210. Ray Allen was 205. Adding a couple of weight I think would benefits Herro when tries to drive to the rim

Simple answer is he’s just not very good. There’s a league full of Herros.
#FreeBam
insfo
General Manager
And1: 11,467

Post#383 » by insfo » Sat Feb 3, 2024 5:25 am

Rapaz wrote:Image

The spelling is a bit iffy, but we’ll allow it.

3ammy seems to have lost some weight :o
Tim_Hardawayy
RealGM
And1: 8,096

Post#384 » by Tim_Hardawayy » Sat Feb 3, 2024 6:25 am

Long term if Tyler wants to remain a starter he needs to learn to play the point full time, both offensively and defensively, cause on offense he just isn't dominant enough to justify 15-20 shots a game and defensively its the only position he won't be undersized at.

In the short term, yeah he probably does need to go back to being a 6th man.
Pokuokic
Senior
And1: 924

Post#385 » by Pokuokic » Sat Feb 3, 2024 9:35 am

Thank god for Poole and Kuzma without them no way the Heat win, I have not been impressed by the Rozier/Herro backcourt at all thus far. If Jimmy is not getting to line like 10 times a game Heat are struggling to beat anyone.
Pokuokic
Senior

Post#386 » by Pokuokic » Sat Feb 3, 2024 9:41 am

SerialChiller wrote:What's Wes Goldberg doing wearing number 8 for the Wiz?

Both Jewish probably I know #8 is from Israel and Goldberg is a common name there.
contract
RealGM
And1: 20,995

Post#387 » by contract » Sat Feb 3, 2024 12:27 pm

Bishop45 wrote:GG OP! You will awaken the Scary Terry, I believe in you!

Terry has been scary bad.
:meditate: Team Small Ball :meditate:
Pokuokic
Senior

Post#388 » by Pokuokic » Sat Feb 3, 2024 1:15 pm

contract wrote:
Bishop45 wrote:GG OP! You will awaken the Scary Terry, I believe in you!

Terry has been scary bad.

Scary Fairy thus far
3ammy3uck3ts
RealGM

Post#389 » by 3ammy3uck3ts » Sat Feb 3, 2024 3:51 pm

Tim_Hardawayy wrote:Long term if Tyler wants to remain a starter he needs to learn to play the point full time, both offensively and defensively, cause on offense he just isn't dominant enough to justify 15-20 shots a game and defensively its the only position he won't be undersized at.

Herro will get torched by scoring PGs
#FreeBam
RexBoyWonder
RealGM
And1: 33,604

Post#390 » by RexBoyWonder » Sat Feb 3, 2024 3:54 pm

3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
Tim_Hardawayy wrote:Long term if Tyler wants to remain a starter he needs to learn to play the point full time, both offensively and defensively, cause on offense he just isn't dominant enough to justify 15-20 shots a game and defensively its the only position he won't be undersized at.

He'll get torched by any skilled offensive player.

He simply doesn't have the IQ to be a PG. Also doesn't have the shake to his game to create on his own.
He's a limited SG, not a PG. sadly.
Chalm Downs wrote:his nickname is boywonder ffs
3ammy3uck3ts
RealGM

Post#391 » by 3ammy3uck3ts » Sat Feb 3, 2024 4:08 pm

RexBoyWonder wrote:
3ammy3uck3ts wrote:

He'll get torched by any skilled offensive player.

He simply doesn't have the IQ to be a PG. Also doesn't have the shake to his game to create on his own.
He's a limited SG, not a PG. sadly.

We need to stop the PG/SG and starter/6th man talk by just trading the dude for a position of need!!
#FreeBam
gom
Heat forum: Expert Predictor
And1: 42,476

Post#392 » by gom » Mon Feb 5, 2024 6:15 pm

eddieheatfan wrote:
gom wrote:Yes!!! We got this!!!

Carnaval practice in Brazil!!!

the best carnival of the world, hands down. women are sexy though not all are women :lol:

seriously now, the costumes are pretty well done and so the whole themes. the chariots and everything else.

the only thing that i dont understand is the constant samba music in the background. as i understand there are more musical styles in the country. at any rate, its all beautiful down there :rockon:

It's history. Samba was prohibited music, and so is an expression of repression of the African diaspora. Carnaval is a samba party. And, yes, there are plenty of musical styles here, but Carnval is equated strongly with samba.
I remember 11-30 with these guys. ^
eddieheatfan
RealGM
And1: 25,168

Post#393 » by eddieheatfan » Tue Feb 6, 2024 5:21 am

gom wrote:
eddieheatfan wrote:
gom wrote:Yes!!! We got this!!!

Carnaval practice in Brazil!!!

the best carnival of the world, hands down. women are sexy though not all are women :lol:

seriously now, the costumes are pretty well done and so the whole themes. the chariots and everything else.

the only thing that i dont understand is the constant samba music in the background. as i understand there are more musical styles in the country. at any rate, its all beautiful down there :rockon:

It's history. Samba was prohibited music, and so is an expression of repression of the African diaspora. Carnaval is a samba party. And, yes, there are plenty of musical styles here, but Carnval is equated strongly with samba.
yeah what you say makes sense. i have been educated :thumbsup:
gom
Heat forum: Expert Predictor
And1: 42,476

Post#394 » by gom » Tue Feb 6, 2024 8:11 pm

eddieheatfan wrote:
gom wrote:
eddieheatfan wrote: the best carnival of the world, hands down. women are sexy though not all are women :lol:

We also like how the women shake their butts to the rhythm.
I remember 11-30 with these guys. ^
RexBoyWonder
RealGM
And1: 33,604

Post#395 » by RexBoyWonder » Tue Feb 6, 2024 8:54 pm

gom wrote:
eddieheatfan wrote:
gom wrote:

We also like how the women shake their butts to the rhythm.

yeah what you say makes sense. i too have been educated
Chalm Downs wrote:his nickname is boywonder ffs

Return to Miami Heat