ImageImageImage

Heat vs Celtics 2/11 @2pm

Moderators: KingDavid, Wiltside, IggieCC, QUIZ, BFRESH44, MettaWorldPanda, heat4life

Daffy
Analyst
And1: 3,815

Re: Heat vs Celtics 2/11 @2pm 

Post#501 » by Daffy » Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:37 pm

3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
Daffy wrote:
3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
So you’re dogging white for having a few games offensively that are the norm for Herro while completely disregarding him being one of the best defenders in the league? Spoken like a true Herro stan!

Clearly the point is going over your head. You dog Herro all the time for his percentages and shooting while he's seeing the better defenders vs praising White offensively who is a 4th or 5th option and struggles the minute he has to step into a 3rd role or better. I give up man. You say people don't understand basketball when it's actually you.

Bam for Hall of Fame...right?

I just gave you instances where he was good in a bigger role and you ignored it :lol:

You should give it, your boy is ass.

Bam will 100% he a hall of famer and worst case the 4th best Heat player when it’s all said and done, but yea I wouldn’t expect a Herro Stan to understand that

Keep believing that.

No rings. No all NBA Teams. No Defense 1st team. No DPOY awards but yeah he's currently a lock for the hall of fame. I agree.
3ammy3uck3ts
RealGM
And1: 35,973

Post#502 » by 3ammy3uck3ts » Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:38 pm

Daffy wrote:
3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
Daffy wrote:God forbid players play worst in bigger roles compared to role players. Imagine relying on White here to create offensive as a perimeter player here in Miami as our 2nd or 3rd option next to Jimmy throughout the season. Championship would've locked up with our name on it.

What is Tyler good at and how does he impact winning?

I know you love posting numbers to fuel your arguments so here's one to keep in mind.

The Miami Heat are 42-23 without Bam Adebayo all-time.

So no answer? Unfortunate.
#FreeBam
Kobewade11
General Manager
And1: 15,908

Post#503 » by Kobewade11 » Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:38 pm

unowen85 wrote:
Kobewade11 wrote:
Read on Twitter

He went to Jaylen first to say good game. Camera panned to rest of team going straight to locker room. Awful leadership.

Yea I caught that live as well. I just happened to see the tweet on my timeline and shared it, didnt think it was going to rile anyone up.
MHeat0279
Analyst
And1: 4,417

Post#504 » by MHeat0279 » Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:38 pm

3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
Daffy wrote:
3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
So you’re dogging white for having a few games offensively that are the norm for Herro while completely disregarding him being one of the best defenders in the league? Spoken like a true Herro stan!

Clearly the point is going over your head. You dog Herro all the time for his percentages and shooting while he's seeing the better defenders vs praising White offensively who is a 4th or 5th option and struggles the minute he has to step into a 3rd role or better. I give up man. You say people don't understand basketball when it's actually you.

I just gave you instances where he was good in a bigger role and you ignored it :lol:

Bam will 100% he a hall of famer and worst case the 4th best Heat player when it’s all said and done, but yea I wouldn’t expect a Herro Stan to understand that

Lebron, dwade, jimmy i would put Zo as the better and more impactul player, Bosh as well ( a lot of fans agree with this as well ) so i doubt he will end up as the 4th best heat player, he still has time but i dont see it happening
3ammy3uck3ts
RealGM

Post#505 » by 3ammy3uck3ts » Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:39 pm

Daffy wrote:
3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
Daffy wrote:

Keep believing that.

I’ll come find you in whatever forum Herro is playing for at the time and we’ll talk about it then
#FreeBam
Bourne85
General Manager
And1: 9,109

Post#506 » by Bourne85 » Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:41 pm

Bishop45 wrote:I will say this about Bam's offense though-- if contested mid-range shots is the best that we can ask from him offensively; he will probably lose untouchable status once we lack a #1

For sure. No faith in that shot. Imo he’s not untouchable either. There’s probably 5-6 guys in the league that are untouchable, and Bam is not one of them. Let the right whale be available and see how quick Bam is sent packing
3ammy3uck3ts
RealGM

Post#507 » by 3ammy3uck3ts » Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:41 pm

MHeat0279 wrote:
3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
Daffy wrote:

Lebron, dwade, jimmy i would put Zo as the better and more impactul player, Bosh as well ( a lot of fans agree with this as well ) so i doubt he will end up as the 4th best heat player, he still has time but i dont see it happening

Hes already better than Bosh and has like 8-10 more years to pass Zo.
#FreeBam
MorbidHEAT
Veteran
And1: 5,253

Post#508 » by MorbidHEAT » Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:44 pm

3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
MHeat0279 wrote:
3ammy3uck3ts wrote:

You’re trippin. If you need a basket, you give the ball to Bosh over Bam 10 out of 10 times.
Bourne85
General Manager

Post#509 » by Bourne85 » Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:45 pm

Bam isn’t better than Bosh. You guys have bad memories lol
Bourne85
General Manager

Post#510 » by Bourne85 » Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:46 pm

MorbidHEAT wrote:
3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
MHeat0279 wrote:

You’re trippin. If you need a basket, you give the ball to Bosh over Bam 10 out of 10 times.

Bam wishes his jumper was even half as good as Bosh. Hell if Bams jumper was as good as Bosh’s we would actually have some sort of chance.
3ammy3uck3ts
RealGM

Post#511 » by 3ammy3uck3ts » Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:48 pm

MorbidHEAT wrote:
3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
MHeat0279 wrote:

That’s literally 1 aspect of the game. Bosh is a better shooter, bam is a better defender, passer, rebounder and his high scoring seasons in Miami trump Bosh’s lol.

Nostalgia got y’all shook
#FreeBam
3ammy3uck3ts
RealGM

Post#512 » by 3ammy3uck3ts » Sun Feb 11, 2024 10:49 pm

And let’s just completely disregard the fact that he’s already better than Bosh all time in Miami, you don’t think he won’t solidify that 100% over the course of his career? You are fuxking faded if not lol
#FreeBam
Flash4thewin
RealGM
And1: 8,187

Post#513 » by Flash4thewin » Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:02 pm

Bourne85 wrote:
Bmaster wrote:
Bourne85 wrote:
Almost. Almost won the bubble, almost won last year. Almost made the finals the year before last. Almost traded for Lillard

The Miami Almost. That’s how I’ll remember this code.

I would still take almost than be a crappy team like Orlando every year. Last year playoffs was one of most exciting runs to finals I have ever watched. Yes they didn't win but so many opposing fans with the sads last season.

We’re not like those other teams. Pple actually want to come down here. We need to hit the lottery and land our next Wade. Our first Luka. We do that, and the players will be lining up to play here. No one goes to Orlando/Detroit/Clev willingly. No one demands to go there. Pple demand to come here. A 2-3 year tank would do us wonders.

First I hope Jimmy is finding peace right now, it's hard when a loved one passes away.

Im not sure I agree with this take Bourne. Finding our Wade will be extremely difficult and will take many bites at the apple so we will need to be tanking for a few year, we would look like the process 76er until we get our star.

Second players demanding to come here honestly means nothing as we saw this past offseason. We had Dame burn and destroy his reputation, his marriage, his family etc to come here and Portland didnt care and they did the right thing for themselves by trading him to get the best assets. Dame right now is not part of the Heat, dude did everything he could and it meant nothing. Heck we even had Beal wanting to come here, the easiest softball a front office can get and because we were unreasonable with Beal he went somewhere else.

Third that means our best shot at getting players will be as free agents but that means we will need max cap space and even thats not enough because without a "Wade/Generational talent" players will pick better options. We had max cap space and get reject by KD twice, by Haywood, by Giannis and the list goes on.

Finally right or wrong a total rebuild means the odd are we never get another ring with Pat and his timeline. Too much pride and ego for that to happen.
MorbidHEAT
Veteran
And1: 5,253

Post#514 » by MorbidHEAT » Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:02 pm

3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
MorbidHEAT wrote:
3ammy3uck3ts wrote:

That’s literally 1 aspect of the game. Bosh is a better shooter, bam is a better defender, passer, rebounder and his high scoring seasons in Miami trump Bosh’s lol.

Didn’t Bosh willingly become the third option?

Isn’t our first option (Jimmy) allergic to scoring unless he is in the playoffs?

One could say that Bam could easily be our first option but he isn’t talented enough to do it. We have a 7 year sample size of what Bosh could do when he was the number 1 option.
dubasilva
Junior
And1: 446

Post#515 » by dubasilva » Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:03 pm

Can we bring back Bosh for 1/2 of the season? He'd be a great PF for this team.
ZoStrong
Senior
And1: 846

Post#516 » by ZoStrong » Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:05 pm

unowen85 wrote:
Kobewade11 wrote:
Read on Twitter

He went to Jaylen first to say good game. Camera panned to rest of team going straight to locker room. Awful leadership.

If he did that in a playoff game, I'd be annoyed, but it's regular season. He's networking n recruiting, lol. Riley isn't amused, I'm sure of that tho :lol:
3ammy3uck3ts
RealGM

Post#517 » by 3ammy3uck3ts » Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:07 pm

MorbidHEAT wrote:
3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
MorbidHEAT wrote:

Didn’t Bosh willingly become the third option?

Isn’t our first option (Jimmy) allergic to scoring unless he is in the playoffs?

One could say that Bam could easily be our first option but he isn’t talented enough to do it. We have a 7 year sample size of what Bosh could do when he was the number 1 option.

Again, you’re looking at 1 aspect of the game, is Lauri Markenenan a better player than Jimmy because he averages more PPG?

Also, what does Bosh in Toronto (where he wasn’t making the playoffs or getting drilled when he did) have to do with his all time heat ranking?

You all used to scapegoat Bosh so bad too but I guess you all forgot :lol:

If Bam had 0 in a game 7 of the nba finals you all would lose your minds
#FreeBam
3ammy3uck3ts
RealGM

Post#518 » by 3ammy3uck3ts » Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:08 pm

dubasilva wrote:Can we bring back Bosh for 1/2 of the season? He'd be a great PF for this team.

Perfect fit between Jimmy and Bam lol
#FreeBam
ZoStrong
Senior

Post#519 » by ZoStrong » Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:16 pm

Bam, after another 8 to 10 years of his prime in Heat n continuing to improve over next few years, will end up only behind Wade as the best Heat player of all time. (LeBron not counting in my book due to not enough years w Heat). My prediction, don't hate
ZoStrong
Senior

Post#520 » by ZoStrong » Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:18 pm

And I'm saying that despite Zo being my favorite player of all time, lol

Return to Miami Heat