ImageImageImage

MIA V. INDY, 4/7/2024, 5PM EST!!!! FINISH STRONG!

Moderators: KingDavid, Wiltside, IggieCC, QUIZ, BFRESH44, MettaWorldPanda, heat4life

carnageta
Veteran
And1: 7,022

Re: MIA V. INDY, 4/7/2024, 5PM EST!!!! FINISH STRONG! 

Post#301 » by carnageta » Tue Apr 9, 2024 2:18 am

As piss poor of a season we've had it's crazy that we're only 3 games behind 2nd seed. What a weird year it's been. Could be the first season (in a long time) where only 1 team won more than 50 games in a conference (Boston).
fishfuego.
General Manager
And1: 8,595

Post#302 » by fishfuego. » Tue Apr 9, 2024 2:39 am

eddieheatfan wrote:
Wiltside wrote:Scott Foster masterclass strikes again.
scotty loves

Don’t think for a minute that the league is not in it. 2 Miami Finals may be enough for the league. The non call and the wrong call were as clear as any call is going to get. These are 3 super trained individuals ( refs) looking for that exact 101 foul. That they suddenly missed them is not a surprise to me at all lol. It was all in the body language of the officials.
SerialChiller
Head Coach
And1: 11,085

Post#303 » by SerialChiller » Tue Apr 9, 2024 4:49 am

3ammy3uck3ts wrote:I’m still extremely disappointed in this result lol. If we win and get 6 I genuinely believe we make the ECF without much worry. Now the 6th seed is gone and we have to win on the road in Philly to get 7, don’t like our chances there but we’ll see. I still believe we make the ECF without a doubt if we get 7 but if we’re 8 we’re likely cooked.

Just disappointed this long ass season has come to this when it shouldn’t have.

Indeed. I very rarely turn off a Heat game but I did for this one at halftime. It was just too much watching them start the big Philly game like that and then to do it again in the next even bigger game. I don't care about wins now just health until the play-in. Definitely need that 7th seed, the focus now has to be squarely on that first play-in game against Philly or Indy. Home court hasn't been good so far this year so even that isn't that important for that game. Would be nice but health and rest should be the priority now. Thankfully the Bulls are still 6 back of us at least.

Return to Miami Heat