ImageImageImage

How Many Centers Better than Bam?

Moderators: KingDavid, Wiltside, IggieCC, QUIZ, BFRESH44, MettaWorldPanda, heat4life

How Many Centers Better than Bam?

Jokic
21%
Embiid
21%
AD
18%
Wemby
15%
Holmgren
6%
Sabonis
3%
Porzingis
4%
Jarrett Allen
3%
Sengun
4%
Hartenstein
3%

Total votes: 117

dshearn
Sixth Man
And1: 2,965

Re: How Many Centers Better than Bam? 

Post#41 » by dshearn » Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:45 am

I dunno dudes....I am no BB savant....but I know you cant pick on Bam, and I know he can move the ball on offense...

That alone makes him better then most centers we play year in and year out....

Once you factor in that Bam has to move all over the place on defense to cover for other people....the dude works his ass off....and odds are he will be sturdy enough and tough enough to be on the court when it matters.

Dude never complains, dude does not need vanity shots...dude finds ways to fit in on offense.... Jeez....not sure you can trade him straight up and not loose something.....you might gain something....in the case of the Joker...might gain a whole lot of something...but you loose something too

Bam is not always the best player on the court, but I personally would not trade the dude unless it was like Joker, and that might open up huge holes on defense to boot.

What I would love to see if some wicked high end center push Bam to PF.....but...we have been saying this for years, and...eh....Spo
Kobewade11
General Manager
And1: 15,823

Re: How Many Centers Better than Bam? 

Post#42 » by Kobewade11 » Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:09 pm

There’s at least 4 from the list I think are better now or have a higher ceiling. Bam doesn’t have to be viewed as the best in any particular category, he’s a good player to have on the team and that should be all that matters.

Return to Miami Heat