ImageImageImage

HEAT PLAYOFF BASKETBALL! MIAMI V. FOUR LEAF FRAUDS, 4/27, 6PM, FINISH THEM!!!

Moderators: KingDavid, Wiltside, IggieCC, QUIZ, BFRESH44, MettaWorldPanda, heat4life

al bondiga
Starter
And1: 2,812

Re: HEAT PLAYOFF BASKETBALL! MIAMI V. FOUR LEAF FRAUDS, 4/27, 6PM, FINISH THEM!!! 

Post#21 » by al bondiga » Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:02 am

IceColdCubano wrote:
al bondiga wrote:I don't know about you guys
Or even if it was me...
but last night's was so elating that it Made me forgive them for the poor season

I know we have a middle of the run team, With a Good to great coach and a few Good to great players...

But come on guys give it up... heat are crushing expectations About the competitive heart And I don't think I can call them a bit Lucky anymore

Oh No do not start with this.....last night was great but this season was absolutly brutal to watch, very taxing on the fandom. The only way we get redemption of anh kind would be to win this series and make as far as thr ECF. It means theres a remote slight posibility of Jimmy coming back and the boyz held up long enough for him to lace it up again. That would be insane to be honest, ehich is why its going to be hard for them to make me forget about the regular season.
When you're right, you're right... colada, Hate to admit you got me.

I'm gonna need more from the heat.
DayofMourning
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 80,465

Re: HEAT PLAYOFF BASKETBALL! MIAMI V. FOUR LEAF FRAUDS, 4/27, 6PM, FINISH THEM!!! 

Post#22 » by DayofMourning » Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:37 am

15th pick and a chip.
MorbidHEAT
Veteran
And1: 5,238

Post#23 » by MorbidHEAT » Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:39 am

al bondiga wrote:
IceColdCubano wrote:
al bondiga wrote:I don't know about you guys
Or even if it was me...
but last night's was so elating that it Made me forgive them for the poor season

I know we have a middle of the run team, With a Good to great coach and a few Good to great players...

But come on guys give it up... heat are crushing expectations About the competitive heart And I don't think I can call them a bit Lucky anymore

Oh No do not start with this.....last night was great but this season was absolutly brutal to watch, very taxing on the fandom. The only way we get redemption of anh kind would be to win this series and make as far as thr ECF. It means theres a remote slight posibility of Jimmy coming back and the boyz held up long enough for him to lace it up again. That would be insane to be honest, ehich is why its going to be hard for them to make me forget about the regular season.
When you're right, you're right... colada, Hate to admit you got me.

I'm gonna need more from the heat.

Not to state the obvious, but if Jimmy even remotely cared during the regular season, we would have won at least a few more games, which means we wouldn’t have been in the play-in, which means Jimmy would not have gotten hurt. Their lack of caring during the season can’t be forgiven.
MorbidHEAT
Veteran
And1: 5,238

Post#24 » by MorbidHEAT » Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:10 am

I can’t find the clip of the interview, but I heard it. Kristap Porzingis made a comment about how we don’t feel the pressure as an 8th seed but they do as the 1 seed. That comment demonstrated to me that he is not ready for the moment. I don’t think he will be a factor this series. I can’t imagine anyone on the Heat making that comment.
BenoUdrihGOAT
Ballboy
And1: 11

Post#25 » by BenoUdrihGOAT » Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:33 am

Heat reddit is a bunch of thin skinned butt hurt biatches. Can't even dunk on the Celtics without one moron getting their panties into a twist

https://www.reddit.com/r/heat/comments/1cd67cp/lets_appreciate_we_have_a_top_notch_coach_in_spo/

Mods please ban anything from "Awful Coaching". I will never talk bad about you again and will never complain about the civil war here. Please I am begging you

And the mods actually deleted the post. LMAO
DayofMourning
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#26 » by DayofMourning » Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:42 am

BenoUdrihGOAT wrote:Heat reddit is a bunch of thin skinned butt hurt biatches. Can't even dunk on the Celtics without one moron getting their panties into a twist

https://www.reddit.com/r/heat/comments/1cd67cp/lets_appreciate_we_have_a_top_notch_coach_in_spo/

Mods please ban anything from "Awful Coaching". I will never talk bad about you again and will never complain about the civil war here. Please I am begging you

Just converse here buddy. I only go to reddit for One Piece spoilers.
BenoUdrihGOAT
Ballboy
And1: 11

Post#27 » by BenoUdrihGOAT » Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:51 am

DayofMourning wrote:
BenoUdrihGOAT wrote:Heat reddit is a bunch of thin skinned butt hurt biatches. Can't even dunk on the Celtics without one moron getting their panties into a twist

And even for that, it sucks ass.

That dude was pearl clutching so hard, you'd think he was a Celtics fan.

If a mod at r/Heat is reading this and you also post here, kindly drink some bleach. You're a sorry ass excuse for a Heat fan
3ammy3uck3ts
RealGM
And1: 35,757

Post#28 » by 3ammy3uck3ts » Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:27 am

DayofMourning wrote:

You want it to be spoiled?!?! I’m letting the episodes build up before I start watching again lol
#FreeBam
DayofMourning
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#29 » by DayofMourning » Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:49 am

3ammy3uck3ts wrote:
DayofMourning wrote:

You want it to be spoiled?!?! I’m letting the episodes build up before I start watching again lol

Dude, Im a fiend for that chit. I watched the anime till Fishman Island, then picked up on the manga releases weekly. I track it weekly.
DayofMourning
Retired Mod
Retired Mod

Post#30 » by DayofMourning » Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:52 am

Just want to mention how much I love this youth brigrade Heat mix. I frickin LOVE these kids. Every one of them.

No Butler.

No Rozier.

No problem bro.
Shewasfly
Head Coach
And1: 11,891

Post#31 » by Shewasfly » Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:38 am

Everything at this point is just gravy. Just want Tyler and Bam to continue to grow and play well together, and the other young guys to get valuable experience as well.

A blowout game 3 win sure would rattle the hell out of those green frauds though.
:tiredJB:
NightWatch
Junior
And1: 414

Post#32 » by NightWatch » Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:25 am

Heat needs to keep playing jovic as a point forward or jjj. No herro as a point guard. It just doesn’t work. Tyler needs to continue to be effective in his shooting selections. Last game is the the Tyler herro Heat needs. Jovic needs to work on his turnover. Not asking him to play too safe. It’s ok to make some risky psss but try to minimize it. Bam must continue to be aggressive for the Heat to have a chance.
3ballbomber
General Manager
And1: 10,042

Post#33 » by 3ballbomber » Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:52 am

Miami are 9.5 dogs @home in gm3 :-o
.....In spite of us beating Boston as 14.5 dogs on the road.

Tricky game.
Championship teams experience adversities. We in that process. Started gm1. Remember this time. Remember this pain. Our time is coming...

Built the right way. Play the right way. Win the right way . .

Virtue, Ethics & Honor
iamoti
Bench Warmer
And1: 2,447

Post#34 » by iamoti » Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:58 am

If we win this game they will **** their pants for sure. They are already close. Must win game!
IceColdCubano
General Manager
And1: 16,844

Post#35 » by IceColdCubano » Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:14 pm

Last game gave them PTSD for a couple of minutes while things were winding down during the closing last 2 minutes. It was a slight cold shiver down their backs. However during practice their team forgot all about the last game I am sure. They truly believe it will just be a tough series, but ultimately they should dictate how it ends.

Win this one, and all hell breaks lose, the amount of diarrhea running through Biscayne bay from them will be a mile long. Now your having to go play Miami in their house down 2-1 with the possibility that your gonna go down 3-1 would be deaf con 5 level scenario for them.
Bishop45
RealGM
And1: 109,709

Post#36 » by Bishop45 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:58 pm

Game 3+ Game 4 W's would be sweet. Let's hope that lightning doesn't just strike again, but it dances!

Long Live Winnie. Mamba siempre

Rest in Power Chadwick

#PeaceinGaza #FreedomforPalestine
marson
Assistant Coach
And1: 8,795

Post#37 » by marson » Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:15 pm

Frauds are rattled. I expect a win. Bishop45 lead us.
3ammy3uck3ts
RealGM

Post#38 » by 3ammy3uck3ts » Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:17 pm

Read on Twitter
#FreeBam
AirP.
RealGM
And1: 29,084

Post#39 » by AirP. » Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:08 pm

I'm really interested to see if Boston puts consistent pressure on the ball handlers because if they don't, they're just allowing Miami to have a chance to score enough to win with a good defensive effort.
3ammy3uck3ts
RealGM

Post#40 » by 3ammy3uck3ts » Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:22 pm

AirP. wrote:I'm really interested to see if Boston puts consistent pressure on the ball handlers because if they don't, they're just allowing Miami to have a chance to score enough to win with a good defensive effort.

Their single coverage defense leaving their guys on an island is pretty bold too. They have good defenders and size but still
#FreeBam

Return to Miami Heat