ImageImageImageImage

Oh bruins, where have you gone?

Dakid21KG
Assistant Coach
And1: 0

Oh bruins, where have you gone? 

Post#1 » by Dakid21KG » Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:25 am

I am writing this with a sad loo kon my face. I know it is 7 games in and I still have as much faith as I did before. But come on Bruins, this is just not you! I know we will pick it up, but come on show some pride out there.

We are getting beat off the first puck drop. We arnt skating. Our players seem to forgot that skating is one of the most important aspects of the game. Where is that uptempo forechecking? Ive only seem glimpses of it from bergy, chucky, begin, and thornton. We need to put pressure on these teams. We need them to force turnovers and then we can create offense off our defense like last season.

It is not the loss of Mr. kessy that has caused our team to continue with its up and down play. Its a lack of confidence and pure dedication for the full 60 min.

When we play tough, physical, and uptempo we play well and shut down teams. I just dont get why we are shying away from our physical play. It just amazes me. We need to call up sobotka right now and get the kid running wild throwing his small but strong body around.

Come on bruins, pick it up! You are so much better than the way youve been playing
Celtics_Champs
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 7,971

Re: Oh bruins, where have you gone? 

Post#2 » by Celtics_Champs » Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:12 pm

I don't know what it is. But remember, they started off slow last year. It wasn't till November that they went on that hot streak.

Return to Boston Bruins