ImageImage

Official Tobias Harris watch thread (The End)

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

KingCammo
Veteran
And1: 50

Re: Official Tobias Harris watch thread (PG Thread-Tobes Rul 

Post#3826 » by KingCammo » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:46 am

So I hear Tobias missed the game winning free throw in regulation.

Choker.
AussieBuck
RealGM
And1: 19,801

Post#3827 » by AussieBuck » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:53 am

I was really enjoying Tobes taking a dump on the team and liked the **** you dunk at the end but then I was almost in tears as they interviewed him. I might need a break from this **** rabble.
emunney wrote:
We need a man shaped like a chicken nugget with the shot selection of a 21st birthday party.

GHOSTofSIKMA wrote:
if you combined jabari parker, royal ivey, a shrimp and a ball sack youd have javon carter
beyond_the_arc
Starter
And1: 46

Post#3828 » by beyond_the_arc » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:55 am

jtrinaldi wrote:
paul wrote:A couple of hours after the fact and this was a rough, rough QUARTER CENTURY to be a Bucks fan.

There ya go buddy, fixed it for you

Fixed for accuracy.
Postby SubyWill on Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:53 pm

Magic fan checking in, holy **** Harris is legit. Your GM should be fired.

No ****.
blazza18
RealGM
And1: 26,909

Post#3829 » by blazza18 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:55 am

KingCammo wrote:So I hear Tobias missed the game winning free throw in regulation.

Choker.

He just wanted an extra 5 minutes to embarrass the Bucks more.
Baddy Chuck wrote:I want to win but I also love chaos.
beyond_the_arc
Starter
And1: 46

Post#3830 » by beyond_the_arc » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:58 am

floppymoose wrote:
worthlessBucks wrote:I used to enjoy posting the picture of Kohl at a kiddie table in an elementary classroom but it appears that has been removed from the internet. Shame.

I couldn't find it just now. But I did find the one of him looking on while half a dozen Bucks fans with bags over their heads were being ejected from the arena.

We weren't ejected, just not allowed to stay in the aisle where we obviously didn't have seats during the 4th quarter of the Boston Massacre.
Postby SubyWill on Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:53 pm

Magic fan checking in, holy **** Harris is legit. Your GM should be fired.

No ****.
Sigra
RealGM
And1: 1,261

Post#3831 » by Sigra » Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:22 am

LUKE23 wrote:So people honestly think that Kohl said to Hammond, "go get JJ Redick and make sure you trade Tobias"? GTFO.

Maybe he said "go get JJ Redick but don't use our pick for that". And Orlando said "pick or Harris". Very posible.
AussieBuck
RealGM

Post#3832 » by AussieBuck » Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:37 am

LUKE23 wrote:Ayon is ok, but the fact he's like our fourth bench big when healthy is what is so incredible about it. It's like we're trying to assemble a roster of 15 NBA 7th men. DEPTH WINS!!

Ayon is a Gooden as far as I can tell, he's worlds away from OK.
emunney wrote:
We need a man shaped like a chicken nugget with the shot selection of a 21st birthday party.

GHOSTofSIKMA wrote:
if you combined jabari parker, royal ivey, a shrimp and a ball sack youd have javon carter
blazza18
RealGM

Post#3833 » by blazza18 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:41 am

Sigra wrote:
LUKE23 wrote:So people honestly think that Kohl said to Hammond, "go get JJ Redick and make sure you trade Tobias"? GTFO.

Maybe he said "go get JJ Redick but don't use our pick for that". And Orlando said "pick or Harris". Very posible.

Well then as a GM you go back to your owner who doesn't even know who JJ is and say " NO ".
MikeIsGood
RealGM
And1: 9,794

Post#3834 » by MikeIsGood » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:18 am

blazza18 wrote:
KingCammo wrote:So I hear Tobias missed the game winning free throw in regulation.

Choker.

He just wanted an extra 5 minutes to embarrass the Bucks more.

Damn, this is a good one.
Baddy Chuck
RealGM
And1: 23,245

Re: Official Tobias Harris watch thread (GT 6pm tonight) 

Post#3835 » by Baddy Chuck » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:23 am

Sigra wrote:
ampd wrote:We had Tobes / Henson / Sanders to build around :(

That's why Hammond got extension. Oh well

He got an extension because of Sanders almost exclusively, which was (Please Use More Appropriate Word).
John Henson wrote:This lady just asked me who I play for and I said the Milwaukee Bucks, she quickly replied “oh the highschool across the street?”
AussieBuck
RealGM

Post#3836 » by AussieBuck » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:29 am

Someone talk me off the ledge here. I'm getting the total opposite of what I'm meant to get as a sports fan from the Bucks. Maybe I'm dealing with this worse than most because I really fell in love with Tobes or maybe it's because the Bucks are still not my worst run sports team but I'm really low right now. :cry:
emunney wrote:

GHOSTofSIKMA wrote:
Baddy Chuck
RealGM
And1: 23,245

Post#3837 » by Baddy Chuck » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:29 am

Also, I know its easy to point out how Tobes is blowing up, but lets not forget to include just how F*CKING ATROCIOUS Redick has been for a good month+ now.
John Henson wrote:This lady just asked me who I play for and I said the Milwaukee Bucks, she quickly replied “oh the highschool across the street?”
MikeIsGood
RealGM
And1: 9,794

Post#3838 » by MikeIsGood » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:37 am

AussieBuck wrote:Someone talk me off the ledge here.

Stop watching. Seriously. It's really difficult for a while, but you eventually put it out of mind. You can still be a fan and not want to deal with the bull that being so puts you through IMO. I think europa and I are on the same page here; I hadn't watched a game, until tonight, in about a month. I just can't bring myself to care anymore. Yet tonight's game infuriated me in a strange way. I was pissed, yet I also was able to acknowledge that we're one of the worst (or the worst) franchises in sports so it was almost just comical. I've really just given up. But it's less stressful.

Sad, really. Hey, I'd invite you to become a Brewers fan, but this year might not be the best time to join :)
AussieBuck
RealGM

Post#3839 » by AussieBuck » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:42 am

MikeIsGood wrote:

Stop watching. Seriously. It's really difficult for a while, but you eventually put it out of mind. You can still be a fan and not want to deal with the bull that being so puts you through IMO. I think europa and I are on the same page here; I hadn't watched a game, until tonight, in about a month. I just can't bring myself to care anymore. Yet tonight's game infuriated me in a strange way. I was pissed, yet I also was able to acknowledge that we're one of the worst (or the worst) franchises in sports so it was almost just comical. I've really just given up. But it's less stressful.

Sad, really. Hey, I'd invite you to become a Brewers fan, but this year might not be the best time to join :)

Trust me it isn't the worst run team, that would be my football team. Right now I'm copping it from two fronts which is tough. I can't believe I named my son after an Orlando player. :lol:
emunney wrote:

GHOSTofSIKMA wrote:
blazza18
RealGM

Post#3840 » by blazza18 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:47 am

AussieBuck wrote:Someone talk me off the ledge here. I'm getting the total opposite of what I'm meant to get as a sports fan from the Bucks. Maybe I'm dealing with this worse than most because I really fell in love with Tobes or maybe it's because the Bucks are still not my worst run sports team but I'm really low right now. :cry:

I was thinking Demons but its Essendon yea ?

It does really suck supporting this rabble of a franchise. I'm just glad I support a footy team that is succsessful, even if nobody likes us.
blkout
Retired Mod
Retired Mod
And1: 1,914

Post#3841 » by blkout » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:18 am

MikeIsGood wrote:

+1, makes life easier that way. This embarrassment of a franchise doesn't deserve the anguish it gives us lol
AussieBuck
RealGM

Post#3842 » by AussieBuck » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:21 am

blazza18 wrote:
AussieBuck wrote:Someone talk me off the ledge here. I'm getting the total opposite of what I'm meant to get as a sports fan from the Bucks. Maybe I'm dealing with this worse than most because I really fell in love with Tobes or maybe it's because the Bucks are still not my worst run sports team but I'm really low right now. :cry:

I was thinking Demons but its Essendon yea ?

It does really suck supporting this rabble of a franchise. I'm just glad I support a footy team that is succsessful, even if nobody likes us.

Demons. I might make a post about it if I get drunk enough just to prove that it can get worse than this team.
emunney wrote:

GHOSTofSIKMA wrote:
blazza18
RealGM

Post#3843 » by blazza18 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:31 am

Yea that's one big **** mess. I feel sorry for you.
europa
RealGM
And1: 471

Post#3844 » by europa » Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:47 am

MikeIsGood wrote:Stop watching. Seriously. It's really difficult for a while, but you eventually put it out of mind. You can still be a fan and not want to deal with the bull that being so puts you through IMO. I think europa and I are on the same page here; I hadn't watched a game, until tonight, in about a month. I just can't bring myself to care anymore. Yet tonight's game infuriated me in a strange way. I was pissed, yet I also was able to acknowledge that we're one of the worst (or the worst) franchises in sports so it was almost just comical. I've really just given up. But it's less stressful.

Yup. I hardly post here anymore and I barely watched the Bucks at all this season and hardly ever after the trade deadline. I still have a passing interest (obviously or I wouldn't be here at all) but I simply don't care about this team the way I have for most of my life. Far too much damage has been done and I've waved the white flag. I still hope for the best with the team and new management (starting with a new owner) could enable me to become re-invested again but for now I can't bring myself to care as much about a team that is run so incompetently from top to bottom and makes so many clearly unintelligent personnel decisions that are doomed to fail from the second they are made. I wouldn't have posted in this thread at all but I saw on Twitter that Tobes was going off last night and so I checked the box score and was laughing so hard I had to post here.

I know the front office and PR folks with the Bucks watch this forum because they know that, warts and all, this is by far the most passionate and loyal segment of the fan base the team has anywhere online. They have very much cared about our feelings about the team in the past (I know that as they spent a considerable amount of time trying to track me down :D) so they are definitely aware of the apathetic nature many here now have about this team. Of course, the golden 8th seed will enable them to overlook all that. They'll point to the playoffs and say all is good and wipe everything else under the rug, no matter how filthy the stench.

But from a fan's perspective I agree that not watching as much and not caring as much is the best way to deal with everything. It may not be easy at first but trust me it does get easier and it will allow you to laugh at this team's continued horrendous modus operandi as opposed to being constantly pissed off about it.
Nothing will not break me.
jman2585
Banned User
And1: 8

Post#3845 » by jman2585 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:01 pm

Why did they try to track you down?

Return to Milwaukee Bucks