Moderators: paulpressey25, MickeyDavis

SCassell19
Junior
And1: 11

Re: INTRODUCING NBAREFSTATS.COM 

Post#41 » by SCassell19 » Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:55 am

upnorthfan wrote:
SCassell19 wrote:
upnorthfan wrote:If I use these stats, who do I give credit too? Thanks.

Just reference and link the site.

Ok, I did that yesterday so if you can count visitors you should have a nice bump in visit counts :)

It says 3,271 page views since I put it up, but I think it might count each time you go to a new page. If you are on there clickin around on all the different refs and what not, it might be counting all these. Im not sure as the stats are pretty vauge. But definately people are viewin. I need to get playoff stats for all teams up there, as this will attract attention from all teams' fans.
bigkurty
General Manager
And1: 1,511

Post#42 » by bigkurty » Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:02 am

SCassell19 wrote:It says 3,271 page views since I put it up, but I think it might count each time you go to a new page. If you are on there clickin around on all the different refs and what not, it might be counting all these. Im not sure as the stats are pretty vauge. But definately people are viewin. I need to get playoff stats for all teams up there, as this will attract attention from all teams' fans.

You should add google analytics code to it so you an accurately track your traffic and where it comes from. That is what we use on our sites for my company and its free so all the better. Here is a link to help you add it:
http://www.google.com/analytics/
SCassell19
Junior

Post#43 » by SCassell19 » Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:08 am

bigkurty wrote:
SCassell19 wrote:It says 3,271 page views since I put it up, but I think it might count each time you go to a new page. If you are on there clickin around on all the different refs and what not, it might be counting all these. Im not sure as the stats are pretty vauge. But definately people are viewin. I need to get playoff stats for all teams up there, as this will attract attention from all teams' fans.

You should add google analytics code to it so you an accurately track your traffic and where it comes from. That is what we use on our sites for my company and its free so all the better. Here is a link to help you add it:

Will it tell me if Dick Bavetta visits the site?
bigkurty
General Manager

Post#44 » by bigkurty » Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:17 am

SCassell19 wrote:
bigkurty wrote:

Will it tell me if Dick Bavetta visits the site?

Haha, It will tell you things like where your visitors come from, how many unique visitors you get, how many repeat visitors, what the average time is spent on your site, the average amount of pages visited, the % people choose a link off of each page, the exit rate on each page, what landing page people start their visit to your site on, etc, etc, etc. Seriously it is a great tool and you will not regret adding it. My company gets about 1000 unique visitors a day now and my friends company gets about 7000 unique visitors a day now and it is our website analytics tool of choice. It is way better than 99% of analytics tools out there. The only tools that are better cost a few thousand dollars a month. Trust me. You will thank me later. I may not get as many visitors as REALGM but I bet you I make more money than them even though I have way less visitors.
bigkurty
General Manager

Post#45 » by bigkurty » Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:19 am

If you really want to know if Bavetta visits your site btw, that is possible. You just need to find out what his IP address is and then add some tracking code to your site to track visitors IP addresses. Although finding out his IP address would be very difficult, haha.
SCassell19
Junior

Post#46 » by SCassell19 » Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:42 am

I added it to the main page. Ill put it on other pages later.
CourtsideTV
RealGM
And1: 349

Post#47 » by CourtsideTV » Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:18 pm

amazing
Work Hard
SCassell19
Junior

Post#48 » by SCassell19 » Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:41 am

In response to John Hammond on the radio a few weeks ago suggesting that the Bucks have such a poor record in Dick Bavetta games because the Bucks have had a poor team in many of the seasons, I have compiled ref stats ONLY in .500+ seasons.

You will see that the Bucks have a lower win percentage in Bavetta games during winning seasons than they do in losing seasons.

In losing seasons: 16-32 .333
in .500+ seasons: 9-27 .250

Just like with the ref stats in all games, you can click and sort each column.

http://www.nbarefstats.com/refstats_win ... waukee.htm

Return to Milwaukee Bucks