ImageImage

PG Pacers Game 4 - Loss

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

Chessboxer
Analyst
And1: 688

Re: PG Pacers Game 3 - Loss 

Post#61 » by Chessboxer » Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:49 am

HKPackFan wrote:pacers are trash and childish. And going to enjoy it when they get swept.

I ll admit it, I am still salty about that Giannis game ball fiasco. I am going to enjoy every minute of them getting eliminated from the playoffs. Taking a game ball from a player who broke a franchise record is one of the biggest crimes against the game, and does not sit well with the high court of the basketball gods. This series is proof the basketball gods are still deliberating on their punishment, but it will come eventually.
" What I do is attack your ability. I don't have to stand over you and taunt you. You'll know when it's done that I'm better."

-Micheal Jordan
GHOSTofSIKMA
RealGM
And1: 8,113

Post#62 » by GHOSTofSIKMA » Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:49 am

blazza18 wrote:It absolutely sucks but the Pacers can do whatever, man. They aren't hurting anyone.

Pat giving us the bare minimum off the bench if pretty disappointing. Desperately needed the guy to rise up and he just doesn't offer anything. Playoff Pat is fools gold.

he can be solid rotation piece playing off gravity and running for the 3 yard gain. tonight we needed guys to step up on both sides and be difference makers and he was never a guy for that role even when he was the best hes ever been

to me tonight isnt the night to nitpick the champions left on the squad besides bobby. if anybody needs more discussion tonight its his ass
MuckyFingers
Junior
And1: 180

Post#63 » by MuckyFingers » Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:50 am

tydett wrote:The season likely ends on Tuesday. Alright, it's been a season from Hell.

Objectives for the offseason:

2) Giannis can't play for Greece. Time for the organization to flex its muscles and tell Giannis that if he couldn't play when we needed him most, he can't play for a country that is going to lose anyways.

THIS.
theFireBlanket
RealGM
And1: 4,224

Post#64 » by theFireBlanket » Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:50 am

Matches Malone wrote:People defended beas. Mind boggling.

Read on Twitter
:nonono:

Jax could've gone all 48 tonight. Thibs just might've done it.
DukeH wrote:Plenty, RealGM Bucks Board is the Golden Dawn of forums.

f=21 runs better with Diesel, #FreeChuckDiesel
ShootingtheJ
General Manager
And1: 4,813

Post#65 » by ShootingtheJ » Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:50 am

It's gonna be so fun beating the Pacers 3 games in a row.
yb90
Pro Prospect
And1: 261

Post#66 » by yb90 » Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:50 am

Side note about Adrian Griffin:

I really think he was trying to get Lopez traded with his defensive sets. I think he knew that the drop defense would not survive with this roster.
msiris
RealGM
And1: 1,761

Post#67 » by msiris » Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:50 am

I promise never to rail on Mids again. He gave it his all. I wish they wouldn't baby him so much in the regular season. He is tougher than you think. Bobby is stupid. I wish it was only game 3 MD
Ride the tank
Fotis St
General Manager
And1: 2,945

Post#68 » by Fotis St » Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:50 am

Maybe you noticed AJJ's explosiveness and handles shaked all Indys defenders. I think if Doc give him the point guard role he can ve very effective. Hitting some open 3s was really welcome too. More AJJ as a playmaker please, with the instruction to attack the paint relentlessly
Draft: '15 Jerian Grant, '16 Thon Maker, '17 Isaiah Hartenstein/*John Collins, '18 TD Devonte Graham, Hamidou Diallo, '20 Sam Merrill, Killian Tillie, '21 Joe Wieskamp, '22 TU C.Braun/G.Procida '23 Tristan Vukcevic
James1980
Veteran
And1: 402

Post#69 » by James1980 » Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:51 am

paulpressey25 wrote:
ampd wrote:Not upset about the result. Don't think it is as simple as running it back next year with this roster that has been so much less than the sum of its parts.

If we learned one thing this season, it was that Bud wasn’t the problem. He was the scapegoat.

He covered up a lot of weaknesses, I just wish he would have made more adjustments and tried to cover the 3 better.
NotYoAvgNBAFan wrote:I overlook foolishness.
Be Here Now
Rookie
And1: 279

Post#70 » by Be Here Now » Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:51 am

Read on Twitter

MilBucksBackOnTop06 wrote:Gooden to me...is a rock.

He is the one player I wish was healthy all year but I do not complain about it. You can't control that so why cry?
SupremeHustle
RealGM
And1: 28,717

Post#71 » by SupremeHustle » Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:52 am

theFireBlanket wrote:

Read on Twitter
:nonono:

Jax could've gone all 48 tonight. Thibs just might've done it.

He would foul out twice in 48 minutes.
jschligs wrote:Am I the only one who doesn't know who the **** SupremeHustle is?
MiltownMadness
Starter
And1: 1,024

Post#72 » by MiltownMadness » Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:52 am

msiris wrote:I promise never to rail on Mids again. He gave it his all. I wish the wouldn't baby him so much in the regular season. He is tougher than you think. Bobby is stupid. I wish it was only game 3 MD

Hey I appreciate this :) he is definitely a warrior like him or not, and gives his all for the Bucks while being mature and smart
Wooderson
RealGM
And1: 5,371

Post#73 » by Wooderson » Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:52 am

ShootingtheJ wrote:It's gonna be so fun beating the Pacers 3 games in a row.
Going off your predictions of Giannis being back the last couple games, optimism isn't high lol.
HKPackFan
RealGM
And1: 10,517

Post#74 » by HKPackFan » Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:53 am

AJJ last game second on the team with a +/- of +7 and tonight with a team leading +9. and it definitely matches the eye test.

tonight 6/6/7/3st/1blk. Just does a little bit of everything. Contributes to winning basketball. often you see him alone near the hoop when the ball goes up and it doesn't matter how many guys are around him you know he's got a chance to get the board.
#FreeChuckDiesel
Be Here Now
Rookie
And1: 279

Post#75 » by Be Here Now » Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:53 am

paulpressey25 wrote:If we learned one thing this season, it was that Bud wasn’t the problem. He was the scapegoat.

Maybe Bud can come back and take Horst's job.

Think we're romanticizing Bud a bit here. I don't think we're winning this series with him at coach either.
MilBucksBackOnTop06 wrote:Gooden to me...is a rock.

He is the one player I wish was healthy all year but I do not complain about it. You can't control that so why cry?
Thunder Muscle
RealGM
And1: 1,082

Post#76 » by Thunder Muscle » Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:53 am

Horst has his work cut out for him with 150M tied up in 4 players. He either needs to make a tough decision to trade Dame or Middleton, or run it back and hope to find a ton of cheap productive depth somehow, someway.

I think this season is done. I can’t see them running out Giannis, Dame on Tuesday down 3-1. If they steal a win, maybe Game 6 they do if they’re even able to. This has not been a super enjoyable season to this point…
drew881
RealGM
And1: 5,008

Post#77 » by drew881 » Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:54 am

yb90 wrote:Side note about Adrian Griffin:

I really think he was trying to get Lopez traded with his defensive sets. I think he knew that the drop defense would not survive with this roster.

Adrian Griffin 4-D checkers
tydett
General Manager
And1: 6,971

Post#78 » by tydett » Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:54 am

paulpressey25 wrote:
ampd wrote:Not upset about the result. Don't think it is as simple as running it back next year with this roster that has been so much less than the sum of its parts.

If we learned one thing this season, it was that Bud wasn’t the problem. He was the scapegoat.

Unfortunately, Bud was always going to be the 'goat. Easiest change to make is the coach, and couldn't bring back the same team this year. If the FO knew that Dame would come available to them, I think he's still here and we're maybe already talking about who we're playing round 2.
soxperry
Assistant Coach
And1: 3,005

Post#79 » by soxperry » Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:56 am

Fotis St wrote:Maybe you noticed AJJ's explosiveness and handles shaked all Indys defenders. I think if Doc give him the point guard role he can ve very effective. Hitting some open 3s was really welcome too. More AJJ as a playmaker please, with the instruction to attack the paint relentlessly

correct. we just have too many guys who you can play up into their shirt and not worry about getting blown by. Andre is not one of them. they didn't even really attempt to press him full court much because they knew this.

it's important not to overreact too much to this series since a healthy Giannis completely changes the outlook. but i think we know the score on some of these guys.
paulpressey25
Senior Mod - Bucks
Senior Mod - Bucks
And1: 26,406

Post#80 » by paulpressey25 » Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:56 am

Given where we ended up, probably would have been more interesting to see Griffin finish the season. Then again, the players mutinied, so it wasn’t going to happen.
In depth discussions here - shorter stuff on Twitter

https://twitter.com/paulpressey25

Return to Milwaukee Bucks