ImageImage

2017-18 Bucks Ticket Thread - Single Game Tix Now On Sale - Page 36

Moderators: MickeyDavis, paulpressey25

Thunder Muscle
RealGM
And1: 1,061

Re: OT: 13-14 Season Ticket Renewals 

Post#121 » by Thunder Muscle » Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:34 pm

Don't forget you guarantee your playoff seat too!

I did renew. We'll see how it all plays out. If anything it will be a very interesting offseason with a potentially new coach, our veteran core all free agents, and a potential overhaul of the team.
averageposter
Sixth Man
And1: 723

Post#122 » by averageposter » Fri Mar 15, 2013 4:42 pm

I think you guys are forgetting the scarf.
DMBucks22
Veteran
And1: 81

Post#123 » by DMBucks22 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:53 pm

well i seem to have missed the deadline! its funny cuz my rep didnt get back to me for the longest time when i wanted to use my unused tickets and my ticketbank. once he finally got back to me he started trying to get me to upgrade my seats for my half season to row a in the upper level. i told him the section i was interested in 20 minutes after he sent the email telling me about the upgrade. he also says its first come first serve( he gave me 4 choices). i replied back within 20 minutes and yet to this day i have not heard back from him. i have deided not to re new. i sent that email to him on march 9th, nothing back
marques-8
Junior
And1: 34

Post#124 » by marques-8 » Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:12 pm

Never imagined renewing or not renewing (which I chose) would be this difficult for STH, whether a full season or half season. It is a complete turn around from dealing with the Bucks office in past years. The Acct Reps. all nice people I have dealt with, have to be very frustrated!
marques-8
Junior

Post#125 » by marques-8 » Sun Mar 17, 2013 11:11 pm

At the game today, they were announcing a promo for STH to renew.And while the deadline was 3/15, it said it was being extended another 2-3 weeks! Not exactly sure of the new date as I couldnt hear all of the message, The BC sound system is terrible,and some of the people doing the promo's shout into the mic and you can't understand anything. Anyways extending the deadline seems very unusual!!
Thunder Muscle
RealGM

Post#126 » by Thunder Muscle » Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:05 am

DMBucks22 wrote:well i seem to have missed the deadline! its funny cuz my rep didnt get back to me for the longest time when i wanted to use my unused tickets and my ticketbank. once he finally got back to me he started trying to get me to upgrade my seats for my half season to row a in the upper level. i told him the section i was interested in 20 minutes after he sent the email telling me about the upgrade. he also says its first come first serve( he gave me 4 choices). i replied back within 20 minutes and yet to this day i have not heard back from him. i have deided not to re new. i sent that email to him on march 9th, nothing back

Who is your rep? I can honestly say that I've never had any issues for the most part about them responding to me. And I'm an upper level STH. Even when I had the extreme nose bleeds that were $10/ticket I got prompt service generally. Seems like there is a communication gap somewhere.
Thunder Muscle
RealGM

Post#127 » by Thunder Muscle » Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:07 am

marques-8 wrote:At the game today, they were announcing a promo for STH to renew.And while the deadline was 3/15, it said it was being extended another 2-3 weeks! Not exactly sure of the new date as I couldnt hear all of the message, The BC sound system is terrible,and some of the people doing the promo's shout into the mic and you can't understand anything. Anyways extending the deadline seems very unusual!!

I'm guessing a ton of people were still on the fence up through this week and with the bad losses to Dallas and Washington that alot of people said the hell with it. So they'll just keep the offer open hoping those people change their mind.

PP, did you decide to renew?
Steve210
Pro Prospect
And1: 79

Post#128 » by Steve210 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:38 pm

N8Frog wrote:
marques-8 wrote:At the game today, they were announcing a promo for STH to renew.And while the deadline was 3/15, it said it was being extended another 2-3 weeks! Not exactly sure of the new date as I couldnt hear all of the message, The BC sound system is terrible,and some of the people doing the promo's shout into the mic and you can't understand anything. Anyways extending the deadline seems very unusual!!

I'm guessing a ton of people were still on the fence up through this week and with the bad losses to Dallas and Washington that alot of people said the hell with it. So they'll just keep the offer open hoping those people change their mind.

PP, did you decide to renew?

I was just wondering if anyone that has chosen not to renew has heard back from their account rep yet?
marques-8
Junior

Post#129 » by marques-8 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:19 pm

I have- was asked again if I changed my mind about not renewing, and just said as long as the price increase is there , my decision stands at can't consider it.
Thunder Muscle
RealGM

Post#130 » by Thunder Muscle » Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:15 pm

I just find it weird that some got a price increase and some got price decrease. Usually a team will hold steady or collectively increase a few dollars. Just a really puzzling package and decision making.

Got my awesome scarf yesterday. 8-)
Steve210
Pro Prospect
And1: 79

Post#131 » by Steve210 » Tue Apr 2, 2013 9:11 pm

N8Frog wrote:I just find it weird that some got a price increase and some got price decrease. Usually a team will hold steady or collectively increase a few dollars. Just a really puzzling package and decision making.

It doesn't make much sense does it? You would think that a .500 team would be smart and hold the current prices or lower them in some cases, and hope that everyone comes back, but with the increases, and reduced benefits, I'm guessing a lot of long time season ticket holders will be bailing.

Is anyone here going to the Team Autograph Night tonight?
Run-MKE 311
Senior
And1: 9

Post#132 » by Run-MKE 311 » Tue Apr 2, 2013 9:47 pm

I am on the fence with what I want to do for next season. I am not as concerned with the cutting of the perks for my half season package, as much as I want to see a direction being taken with the team for next year (Coach, players, etc.)

The perks and bennys are nice, but without a solid product on the floor and direction in the FO, I am not going to be back.
Ball so hard.
Thunder Muscle
RealGM

Post#133 » by Thunder Muscle » Thu Apr 4, 2013 12:55 pm

Steve210 wrote:
N8Frog wrote:I just find it weird that some got a price increase and some got price decrease. Usually a team will hold steady or collectively increase a few dollars. Just a really puzzling package and decision making.

Is anyone here going to the Team Autograph Night tonight?

I did not. Just didn't work with my schedule and I don't know if I would've went anyway.
vlietinho
Veteran
And1: 480

Post#134 » by vlietinho » Thu Apr 4, 2013 1:32 pm

Must be a hell of a job selling those :-)
jtrinaldi
Banned User
And1: 22

Post#135 » by jtrinaldi » Thu Apr 4, 2013 2:40 pm

marques-8 wrote:I have- was asked again if I changed my mind about not renewing, and just said as long as the price increase is there , my decision stands at can't consider it.

C'mon man, isn't the 8th seed enough of a reason to renew your tickets at a higher price? :lol:
Bucks front office logic
DMBucks22
Veteran
And1: 81

Post#136 » by DMBucks22 » Thu Apr 4, 2013 11:58 pm

im not renewing i just paid for me playoff tickets.
Thunder Muscle
RealGM

Post#137 » by Thunder Muscle » Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:25 pm

I know we're all getting our hopes to high on rebuild, but wondering if doing so would actually help with ticket sales. I'd have to think right now they are at an all time low for season ticket holders, the ones that remain are ones that more than likely will always be there. So a rebuild could possibly bring back some of the diehards that are mad at the direction the team has been doing. Obviously these are BIG IF's that will be irrelevant once Josh Smith gets that max contract. But I'm real curious how low the renewal rate and total season holders is right now.

And as far as this thread, there's been a talk on here about the NBA stepping in on the Bucks deals which kind of makes sense with the ticket staff turnover and no budging on the benefits. I see they aren't doing the relocation event to win ticket bank money, etc this year either. That event is being kind of wrapped into the Draft Night deal, which seems less party and more check out some new seats and we'll have the Draft on the jumbotron.
marques-8
Junior

Post#138 » by marques-8 » Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:46 pm

After many years as a STH, did not renew due to the increase cost and decrease in benefits. David Stern/NBA are forcing the Bucks to do things differently. Maybe they are pushing the Bucks for a re-build too! Would love to see a young energetic team out there again.
engelmartin
Assistant Coach
And1: 1,881

Post#139 » by engelmartin » Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:03 pm

We need to figure out how to convince Kohl that if he rebuilds it means MORE people will support the team, not less.
KnicksGod wrote:Middleton probably the most underrated player in NBA History
Thunder Muscle
RealGM

Post#140 » by Thunder Muscle » Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:43 pm

Well that is the thing. With the team in the bottom tier in overall attendance and assumed lowest season ticket # since moving to the BC, this is the PERFECT time to blow it up. People are not coming to see the current product so why not start constructing a team that in maybe 2-3 years will be developing into a young upstart squad as you push for the new arena. I do think there are some good things in place....

1. Larry Drew seems like an engaging personality and people/media may endear to him. This is MUCH different than Skiles who wasn't much of a PR guy, media didn't like, etc.
2. One of your pieces, Sanders, has become a fan favorite and seems to be involved with Milwaukee. Henson is developing into this as well. If these guys develop into at least All-Star conversation guys and you hit on a stud in this (via trade) or next year's draft --- you have 3 young guys to market.
3. I feel like there has been more Bucks talk in the local media lately, which suggests to me that there is still interest in the team and people really want them to succeed. It may not be the overwhelming majority, but I'd think if a young likable team that shows signs of winning, people will start showing up again.

We just need legit hope and a breath of fresh air. At least we're starting to kind of get indication that may happen. But we'll see in the next month or so.

Return to Milwaukee Bucks